The New York Football Wets_the_bed back in to the playoffs yet again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Re: The New York Football Wets_the_bed back in to the playoffs yet again

In Response to Re: The New York Football Wets_the_bed back in to the playoffs yet again:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The New York Football Wets_the_bed back in to the playoffs yet again : I didn't state anything.  Just becasue the Jets were better than the patsies last year and the national media, including, boston.com assumed NE would continue to decline, that does not mean anything to me.  The fact that Ne won the second game this years means nothing more than they split - AGAIN.  The only Jet loss I have a problem with is the Miami game.  Other than that, they were beaten by teams that were playing better than them at the time. The Jets have more wins than last year and are again bound for the playoffs.  There is absolutely nothing wring with that. 
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

Thats a joke fatboy....  the wets were never better...ever... now go get a GD manicure

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Someday the jests will play an adult's schedule. As long as they play at the sub .500 children's table they have nothing to talk about.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: The New York Football Wets_the_bed back in to the playoffs yet again:
    [QUOTE]P-mike you're the closest...slap him wouldja
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

How am I the closest?

Alphabetical order, maybe?

Foot in mouth

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Patsfan1966 says he's from Minneapolis area that's close to you isn't it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Oh, yeah.

I thought you meant slap PhatRex.

I'm not sure I'm entirely convinced our resident (cough) PhD actually lives around here. In fact, I'm not entirely convinced he lives on our planet. How can you be a member of our species and not be aware that Adrian Perterson's nickname is All Day?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

make it a twofer, they both need it

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lafnboy. Show lafnboy's posts

yeah fatboy, the pats won the game. what's your point? the score of the game? do i have to listen to blowhard jest fans saying a win is a win? go back to the post where people like you matter.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Phat Rex is such a loser.  Clueless Jets fan.

When the Jets get pasted off the field at Arrowhead a week from this Sunday, you Jets fans will be heckled all offseason and into next year, where you'll be sure to set yourself up again for the ultimate failure.

You have a loser owner, GM and coach who tricked you into buying PSLs.

The question is, will you ever admit it?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The New York Football Wets_the_bed back in to the playoffs yet again : Yep, most crappy coaches win 19 games in their first 2 years and go to the playoffs twice.  How did BB do in his first goround?

Yeah, that's kind of the point.  Rex is actually getting worse.  BB isn't.

Your team doesn't have a coach, it has a cheerleader.  Getting funnier and funnier to watch it all go down. 

Jets are one and done.  Troll all you want but the only thing left for NJ fans is the crying. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Turned around a franchise around thats funny...Edwards DWI, Locker room harassment, clown ryans' wig, clown ryan foot licking, hard knocks, backed into the playoff two years in a row oh yeah a 45 to 3 azzwhoopin' LOL  turned a franchise around that has done nothing in 42 years I'm busting a gut here thanks for that Phatty lol

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Backing into the playoffs is loosely meant as having to win that week and not depending on other teams to win or lose for you. But lead on with your name calling which seems to be your only argument.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

See there you go again showing your lack of debate intelligence. Backing in is a sportswide thing where the said team has to win to get or have help if they lose, happens in all sports. The Pats have done it, alot of teams have. Not to many have gone 42 years without winning anything though like your Jest.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The New York Football Wets_the_bed back in to the playoffs yet again : Only in NE they do.  Of course, if that is the only place you ever are or have been, you wouldn't know any better.   There are plenty of football fans (not to be confused with patsie fans) around the US that see Rex for what he is, a very good coach who is liked by his players, has had quite uncommon success in his first two years as a head coach, has turned around a franchise that one of BBs disciples dragged downward (as it seems BBs disciples do all around the league), and has improved his record from his first year to his second and most importantly is not afraid to speak his mind or state his goals.  Sure, NE shut down Sanchez once this year and made him look like an all pro the other... sort of like Brady got shut down one time and looked like an all pro the other... sorry, what was the point?

has turned around a franchise? He took a 9-7 team to 9-7.

Sections
Shortcuts