The Next Ray Lewis?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

The Next Ray Lewis?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/panthers/2013/08/23/luke-kuechly-middle-linebacker-ray-lewis-brian-urlacher/2693025/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: The Next Ray Lewis?

Take preseason games with a pile of road salt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

Take preseason games with a pile of road salt.

Nah, he's a beast. He was a beast last year too. He's a better version of Mayo in that he tackles everything that moves, but he's better than Mayo, but he's no Willis. I wouldn't dare mention him with Urlacher or Lewis, he's the second best non-rushing LB in football.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I expect Kuechly will be really good. You cant put someone in the HOF like that but he looks like the real deal regardless of whether he is a frequent all pro or not.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

He is an excellent all around player, the best young LB in the gm.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Luke shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as ray Lewis. I personally think Lewis is the best MB to play. At his peak, he was a monster, nd he not only struck fear in opponents but carried teams on his back. Like last year. 

Russ,mi know you don't like lewis, but its impossible to deny he Was an extraordinary talent. 

I would consider Luke in the urlacher discussion, and mayo. I think he has the potential to be better than both.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Kuechly is definitely a beast. His speed instincts and field awareness are amazing! While I won't put him in the same sentence as Urlacher and Lewis yet, I think he'll be at that level soon. I'd also like to add Star Lotulelei look like the real deal and Carolina should have a really good D soon if they can fill a few more holes

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Look at Carolina DL, Charles Johnson, Lotulelei, Short, Hardy, this group will create a lot of sacks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

I expect Kuechly will be really good. You cant put someone in the HOF like that but he looks like the real deal regardless of whether he is a frequent all pro or not.

I don't know about that...the kid is a lot more than good...he's great...give him a real DL in front of him and good health and he'll be a perennial all-pro, maybe, just maybe in the HOF...the kid's the real deal...he stuck out like sore thumb on a rediculously bad BC team.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Luke shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as ray Lewis. I personally think Lewis is the best MB to play. At his peak, he was a monster, nd he not only struck fear in opponents but carried teams on his back. Like last year. 

Russ,mi know you don't like lewis, but its impossible to deny he Was an extraordinary talent. 

I would consider Luke in the urlacher discussion, and mayo. I think he has the potential to be better than both.

I heard Urlacher is a slouch....so, is that comparison a good one to make?  lol Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

is he better or worse than Mayo?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

is he better or worse than Mayo?

he is better.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It's amazing what the right middle linebacker will do for a defense.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

I don't know about that...the kid is a lot more than good...he's great...give him a real DL in front of him and good health and he'll be a perennial all-pro, maybe, just maybe in the HOF...the kid's the real deal...he stuck out like sore thumb on a rediculously bad BC team.....

Yeah, if had played for ND, Teo would have had to move outside.   He's way better.  And with the ND hype-machine he would have won the Heisman.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

It's amazing what the right middle linebacker will do for a defense.

Yeah, if only Spikes, New England's MLB, could play like him. 

Aaron Dobson #17 AKA Spider-Man We are Marshall! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

or, if mayo could play like luke