The NFLs Paper Tiger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

The NFLs Paper Tiger

As per usual, Pats fans want to overlook the many many flaws with this team and use injuries as an excuse for the their poor performances against sub par teams.  Nevermind losing to to the hapless Jets, giving up 30 points to a team that struggles to score a TD against any other team, but squeaking  by the Jets, Bills, Saints, Broncos and Texans by a combined 14 points (for those of you playing at home that's an average of less than a FG each).  Just as we have seen in the years since 2004, this team will not be able to beat the better teams in the NFL come playoff time.  

Hats off to the Patriots for finally not being one of the worst pass defenses for the 5th year running.  The cost of that transition?  Worst running D in the AFC and giving up 4 1/2 yards per carry.  We saw it again yesterday, though this time you couldn't use the "by design to stop Peyton excuse".  Teams that cannot stop the run do not win come playoff time. The refs will not continue to prop up New England to get them back in the game  by allowing their D backs to mug receivers on every key play as they did against Atlanta, Denver and Houston.  Attaboy Bill Belichick for wasting yet another year of Tom Brady's career.  WIth cap hell looming next year, already 123 mil committed, things are looking bleak. Having to replace Fat Vince, whose career is over, and sign or replace Talib & Edelman who are both having good years and will comand big money, things are spiraling downward in Foxboro.

Don't fret, though, Pats fans.  Looks like it won't be until the second round that you lose. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: The NFLs Paper Tiger

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

People, i beg you, I want to see who can come up with the funniest laughing gif. ��

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Don't even hother wasting words on this fool.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

I thought this was about the Jets.   5-7, a putrid pass D, Dee Milliner unable to tackle or cover as a #9 overall pick.  Sure sounds like another putrid draft for the Jets when they should have traded back. Instead, they stayed put, busted on Milliner and Geno Smith. OUCH.

I would focus on your horrendous talent pool years and years away from a wild card, Ed Reed wasting a roster spot looking like my grandmother as a FS, busts all over the field, a broken locker room, how Rex Ryan will hijack the franchise for more years to come.

Finally, Geno Smith, the new franchise QB was benched and his IQ and maturity issues are now coming into play.  Another 2nd rd pick absolute bust on the heels of Stephen Hill and Ducasse.    You didn't have a 2nd rd pick in 2010. That went to SD as Cromartie took you to the cleaners as he plays out his time in NY. lmao

See how this all comes full circle every year for you, while I see my team get a 1 or 2 seed and make another playoff run?

Do you see how this works?  Did you notice how Gumbel/Dierdork were bragging about how BB is the master teambuilder and how his teams stay deep and focused late into the season, trending up, not down? Did you hear that? I did.

You know why that was said? Because it's true!  Funny, huh?

You thought that the rebuilding Jets with 14 new starters, in cap hell, all new coordinators and a new GM, never getting above .500 and starting a rookie QB were paper tigers?  I guess you don't know what that term means.  What were your predictions for the Jets this year?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

There you go 49 ... this is the Queen of laughing gifs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Don't even hother wasting words on this fool.

Says the idiot that has already responded 3 times.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Strange, all these responses, but none to refute the facts.  I'll take that as very strong agreement.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

As per usual, Pats fans want to overlook the many many flaws with this team and use injuries as an excuse for the their poor performances against sub par teams.  Nevermind losing to to the hapless Jets, giving up 30 points to a team that struggles to score a TD against any other team, but squeaking  by the Jets, Bills, Saints, Broncos and Texans by a combined 14 points (for those of you playing at home that's an average of less than a FG each).  Just as we have seen in the years since 2004, this team will not be able to beat the better teams in the NFL come playoff time.  

Hats off to the Patriots for finally not being one of the worst pass defenses for the 5th year running.  The cost of that transition?  Worst running D in the AFC and giving up 4 1/2 yards per carry.  We saw it again yesterday, though this time you couldn't use the "by design to stop Peyton excuse".  Teams that cannot stop the run do not win come playoff time. The refs will not continue to prop up New England to get them back in the game  by allowing their D backs to mug receivers on every key play as they did against Atlanta, Denver and Houston.  Attaboy Bill Belichick for wasting yet another year of Tom Brady's career.  WIth cap hell looming next year, already 123 mil committed, things are looking bleak. Having to replace Fat Vince, whose career is over, and sign or replace Talib & Edelman who are both having good years and will comand big money, things are spiraling downward in Foxboro.

Don't fret, though, Pats fans.  Looks like it won't be until the second round that you lose. 

Paper tiger hardly but what we do know is the jets are the laughingstock and one big joke of the league so don't fret jet fans maybe just maybe one decade from now you and the jets just may get some respect but until then as a christmas gift from pats fans we will send huge bowls or pots to help contain the rivers of tears pouring out from all those losing eyes  lol.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

I thought this was about the Jets.   5-7, a putrid pass D, Dee Milliner unable to tackle or cover as a #9 overall pick.  Sure sounds like another putrid draft for the Jets when they should have traded back. Instead, they stayed put, busted on Milliner and Geno Smith. OUCH.

I would focus on your horrendous talent pool years and years away from a wild card, Ed Reed wasting a roster spot looking like my grandmother as a FS, busts all over the field, a broken locker room, how Rex Ryan will hijack the franchise for more years to come.

Finally, Geno Smith, the new franchise QB was benched and his IQ and maturity issues are now coming into play.  Another 2nd rd pick absolute bust on the heels of Stephen Hill and Ducasse.    You didn't have a 2nd rd pick in 2010. That went to SD as Cromartie took you to the cleaners as he plays out his time in NY. lmao

See how this all comes full circle every year for you, while I see my team get a 1 or 2 seed and make another playoff run?

Do you see how this works?  Did you notice how Gumbel/Dierdork were bragging about how BB is the master teambuilder and how his teams stay deep and focused late into the season, trending up, not down? Did you hear that? I did.

If any team would know about second round busts, it would be Pats fans.  No team has more in the last decade.  Good thing BB traded down for all those second rounders.  Bwahahahahahahahaha!  Wait a minute, don't the Jets have a couple of those Pats busts on their PS?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

They are 9 - 3 in spite of all the predictions they would have lost to the Saints, Broncos.  What is on "paper" does not translate to on the field results.  As long as the W's keep piling up, we, Pats fans, are smiling, while YOU are not!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to lopez8173's comment:

Paper tiger hardly but what we do know is the jets are the laughingstock and one big joke of the league so don't fret jet fans maybe just maybe one decade from now you and the jets just may get some respect but until then as a christmas gift from pats fans we will send huge bowls or pots to help contain the rivers of tears pouring out from all those losing eyes  lol.

Five games by a combined 14 points = Paper Tiger. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Any chance you will be reprising your weekly power rankings spot thread?

I know how proud you were when the Jet's moved up "20 spots" you do remeber that thread right?

Let us know if Rex has decided to take away the gold stars he handed out to the team a few weeks ago or if the players were a little to fragile and he let them keep them?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

They are 9 - 3 in spite of all the predictions they would have lost to the Saints, Broncos.  What is on "paper" does not translate to on the field results.  As long as the W's keep piling up, we, Pats fans, are smiling, while YOU are not!!!!

Yes, that dominate game in Foxboro with an injured Peyton, a missing Denver HC and a botched play by the Broncos.... great win.  What were those prediction for the loss to the Jets and Panthers?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

Strange, all these responses, but none to refute the facts.  I'll take that as very strong agreement.

How about trying to refute facts that the jets are the laughingstock of the league for starts           .              

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

why encourage this fool, I'd rather be an 8-3 "paper tiger over a Jets fan.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Any chance you will be reprising your weekly power rankings spot thread?

I know how proud you were when the Jet's moved up "20 spots" you do remeber that thread right?

Let us know if Rex has decided to take away the gold stars he handed out to the team a few weeks ago or if the players were a little to fragile and he let them keep them?

Another sad Pats fan trying to make this about the Jets.  Very typical, very pathetic.  Worst run D in the AFC = Paper Tiger.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Just as we have seen in the years since 2004, this team will not be able to beat the better teams in the NFL come playoff time.  

Unlike your dirtbag team, we will have a "playoff time". LMAO@U

If you're right, that we can't beat any of the better NFL teams, then I guess 9-2 Saints and the 10-2 Broncos must not be one of the "better" NFL teams.

Face it rube, you daily make a fool of yourself. But that's fitting, because so does your team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

How about trying to refute facts that the jets are the laughingstock of the league for starts           .              

What about the worst run D in the AFC?  Another sad Pats fan, can't refute the facts, so he tries to deflect to a rebuilding team with a rookie QB.  Very typical, very pathetic, very predictable.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Just as we have seen in the years since 2004, this team will not be able to beat the better teams in the NFL come playoff time.  

Unlike your dirtbag team, we will have a "playoff time". LMAO@U

If you're right, that we can't beat any of the better NFL teams, then I guess 9-2 Saints and the 10-2 Broncos must not be one of the "better" NFL teams.

Face it rube, you daily make a fool of yourself. But that's fitting, because so does your team.

Who thought the rebuilding Jets were going to make the playoffs?  

Just another sad Pats fan who is unable to refute the facts, so he needs to bring up the hapless Jets who beat the Pats. What an idiot.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Funny how the Jests are always "rebuilding" and the Patriots are always in the Super Bowl hunt...

.. tell us when you've rebuilt enough for Fireman Ed to shake off the shame he feels and return, otherwise F off.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You thought that the rebuilding Jets

What exactly were they rebuilding from, nothing? When you use the term it usually means there was some notable success. LMAO@U

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

why encourage this fool, I'd rather be an 8-3 "paper tiger over a Jets fan.

Are you wasting more words?

Sections
Shortcuts