The obvious team for Manning nobody is talking about

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

The obvious team for Manning nobody is talking about

Isnt it the 49ers. Great coach. I believe was a former colt years ago. Great defense so it's not all pinned on Manning. Running game and a te, find some receivers and he makes this a better team. Alex Smith is a free agent, not sure he is the guy to win the big one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: The obvious team for Manning nobody is talking about

alex improved alot under Harby.  I think Alex comes back at  reasonable price because he fits the system and because noone else will pay him that much.

I think we arent gonna be that lucky to have Peyton go to the NFC.

I honestly see him going to Miami or N.Y. which would be a nightmare for us.

I hope not though.

Imagine him in Miami...the New Marino with knee braces...

Its gonna be different seeing him outside the dome and yes I think its pretty much a done deal that he wont return based on what Ive seen progress the last few days and Peytons comments didnt sound like he was returning..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Don't know if Harbaugh would go for it.  He appears to hold grudges, and after having success with the Colts it was Peyton Manning who took his position. 

He could still be harboring some ill will.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Manning on the 49ers... That would be one scary team based on what I have seen of the 49ers. Kind of like the '86 Bears with a passing game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

He's done.  Who wants to pick up at 36 in a system with no good wide receivers?

I can't see him having the heart to go play for some rent-a-team like Favre.  Favre had the fire, he wanted revenge, he wanted glory, he wnated to be that cowboy playing poker in the back and drinking out of a dirty glass - Peyton just wants to go out like a hero in the town he's a legend, the team he built with his on tow arms, the last of rare breed that stays with one team for his whole career and that won't happen.

Namath/Unitas/Montana - nobody wants to go out like that, where pictures of them in the new uniform become punch lines for joks and museum "oddly enough" relics.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Good idea, but Payton needs to play inside. He needs a team that plays it home game inside a dome. Look at hs numbers and they are alomost 20% better when he plays inside. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

What do you mean nobody is talking about, I said that was Peyton's best option WEEKS ago. -_-...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

I have no opinion on the matter but I wish Peyton well no matter where he goes except against the Pats.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I think the Cardinals make the most sense for Manning.

I don't think he wants to play in the same division as Tom, he wants to be in the playoffs every year. With the Cardinals he would have one of the top 3 WRs in the game there waiting for him. A nice indoor stadium, not the sloppy mess that Candlestik can be. Plus a rather weak division.

Plus they can get out of the Kolb deal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Brees a free agent; why not PM to the Saints?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

If the 49ers are not going to pay Smith, I don't see them paying Peyton.

I'd say the obvious team is the Titans.  Don't really have a QB, Locker maybe and Peyton back to Tennessee......

The Redskins seem like an option too but if Peyton is interested in winning, I don't know that he wants to go to that division or play Eli twice a year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Houston with Manning would be one helluva team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

Jacksonville Good running game and defence Just need a QB

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Niners are an inept offense. They have a decent RB, a beast TE, and lame WRs.

Manning would not make it any better.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

At this point in time there's just as good a chance that he'll retire than play for another team. His recovery is not going well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

It would be great only if Manning is healthy-which is a big if? Also 49rs have already invested in Alex Smith and Manning would have to learn a whole new system and D cord.  Asking alot at his age and history of injuries--3 neck surgeries. I will predict Peyton is done-wont be able to come back from the surgeries on his fused vertabrae in his neck--Call it a career Peyton--life is more precious than the chance for another ring!!!