1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

The Official "I Hate Gostkowski" Thread

Anyone with me?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Re: The Official

I'm in

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

I love that we dumped Mesko, but keep Gostkowski, year after year.  Figure that one out. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I'm in

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Maybe not hate.  we've just grown apart....

damned if I want him kicking with anything at stake

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Someone should take him out behind Gillette and put him out of his misery...Is Kickalicious still available?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He's my ff kicker. Yay and go Steven!

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Yelp

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

He needs to get his head back on correctly....not sure what has happened to him other than kickers can start hearing things in their heads....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Now say you're sorry people.... bump

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I don't hate the guy, but he is a disaster waiting to happen. So, I'm in.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

So let's see, he's only made 11 out of 12 Field Goal Atttempts only missing 1 Attempt from the 40 to 50 yard range.  The vast majority of his kickoffs have been long and not returned. 

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3937/stephen-gostkowski

How many field goal kickers do you know of that's available and better than him?  Man, you have been over the top nasty lately.   You must be one unhappy dude.

Babe, I might have missed it, but I can't remember you saying anything positive in quite some time.  I respect being a "realistic fan" but I can't stand your constant whining and complaining. 

You have put quite a number of posters on Ignore.  Maybe you can put everybody on Ignore and then have a great conversation with yourself.  BTW, please add me to your Ignore list because that's where you are going.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

he is one of the best kickers in the league this year. i hate him

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

Can I be the president of this club?  One of my top five least favorite Patriots players ever. Right up there with Maroney, Shaw and Stallworth.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

[QUOTE]

So let's see, he's only made 11 out of 12 Field Goal Atttempts only missing 1 Attempt from the 40 to 50 yard range.  The vast majority of his kickoffs have been long and not returned. 

How many field goal kickers do you know of that's available and better than him?  Man, you have been over the top nasty lately.   You must be one unhappy dude.

Babe, I might have missed it, but I can't remember you saying anything positive in quite some time.  I respect being a "realistic fan" but I can't stand your constant whining and complaining. 

You have put quite a number of posters on Ignore.  Maybe you can put everybody on Ignore and then have a great conversation with yourself.  BTW, please add me to your Ignore list because that's where you are going.

[/QUOTE]

Hey drama queen, look at the thread title. And you're giving me crap because I voice something I've been saying for years anyway?

The kid is unreliable. Live with it. What a bunch of freakin' babies around here.

Your request is granted.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

He needs to get his head back on correctly....not sure what has happened to him other than kickers can start hearing things in their heads....

Hmmm, sounds like Rusty was once a kicker.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Can't we all just get along?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:

Surely you jest.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

What fun would that be?Surprised

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I worry more about his kick offs then field goals lately. That is more of a function of the kick off coverage being shaky.  Plus 50 yards+ are scary with him for years.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Maybe Ghost can wear this shirt in your honor....

"Don't touch my Leatherhelmet!!"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey drama queen, look at the thread title. And you're giving me crap because I voice something I've been saying for years anyway?

The kid is unreliable. Live with it. What a bunch of freakin' babies around here.

Your request is granted.

[/QUOTE]

To be fair you do kind of act childish, ill informed opinion, name calling, and blocking those you disagree with. You should really loosen up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

This just in.......babe unmasked as the former Washington Bulllets Heckler Robin Ficker....insults to follow.........

"Don't touch my Leatherhelmet!!"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Surely you jest.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NC - I love you man! You saved me some keystrokes!!

Sections
Shortcuts