The Official "I Hate Gostkowski" Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fessin. Show fessin's posts

Re: The Official

Thumbs up for NCPatsFan1971!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobomul. Show bobomul's posts

Gost is #1 in the league in FGs made.   Hate might be a strong word.

Phil Dawson is 3-6 in FGs this year.  Do you hate Phil too? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I don't hate the guy, but he is a disaster waiting to happen. So, I'm in.

So let's see, he's only made 11 out of 12 Field Goal Atttempts only missing 1 Attempt from the 40 to 50 yard range.  The vast majority of his kickoffs have been long and not returned. 

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3937/stephen-gostkowski

How many field goal kickers do you know of that's available and better than him?  Man, you have been over the top nasty lately.   You must be one unhappy dude.

Babe, I might have missed it, but I can't remember you saying anything positive in quite some time.  I respect being a "realistic fan" but I can't stand your constant whining and complaining. 

You have put quite a number of posters on Ignore.  Maybe you can put everybody on Ignore and then have a great conversation with yourself.  BTW, please add me to your Ignore list because that's where you are going.

[/QUOTE]

Hey drama queen, look at the thread title. And you're giving me crap because I voice something I've been saying for years anyway?

The kid is unreliable. Live with it. What a bunch of freakin' babies around here.

Your request is granted.

[/QUOTE]

To be fair you do kind of act childish, ill informed opinion, name calling, and blocking those you disagree with. You should really loosen up.

[/QUOTE]

Needs to get laid...big time!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So let's see, he's only made 11 out of 12 Field Goal Atttempts only missing 1 Attempt from the 40 to 50 yard range.  The vast majority of his kickoffs have been long and not returned. 

How many field goal kickers do you know of that's available and better than him?  Man, you have been over the top nasty lately.   You must be one unhappy dude.

Babe, I might have missed it, but I can't remember you saying anything positive in quite some time.  I respect being a "realistic fan" but I can't stand your constant whining and complaining. 

You have put quite a number of posters on Ignore.  Maybe you can put everybody on Ignore and then have a great conversation with yourself.  BTW, please add me to your Ignore list because that's where you are going.

[/QUOTE]

NC - I love you man! You saved me some keystrokes!!

[/QUOTE]

LOL, Thanks Section 136

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to fessin's comment:

Thanks fessin  :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Getting back to the original question...I believe the correct answer is "No".  What do I win?! Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

Getting back to the original question...I believe the correct answer is "No".  What do I win?! Cool

And the prize is:     :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wait he get's a prize... well I am the one who bumped the thread to call these guys out!!!  Oooohhh maannn....  Now I am whinning like the rest...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

As Homer would say, Homer Simpson"Woo Hoo!!!"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wait he get's a prize... well I am the one who bumped the thread to call these guys out!!!  Oooohhh maannn....  Now I am whinning like the rest...

[/QUOTE]

Oooops, "upon further review" this prize will be dupicated and given to everyone who said no and or called the Doom and Gloomers out.   LOL 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hey drama queen, look at the thread title. And you're giving me crap because I voice something I've been saying for years anyway?

The kid is unreliable. Live with it. What a bunch of freakin' babies around here.

Your request is granted.

To be fair you do kind of act childish, ill informed opinion, name calling, and blocking those you disagree with. You should really loosen up.

Zip it, tool.

I block people who aren't worth wasting the time to read. There are scores of people here that disagree with me whom I don't ignore.

There is simply nothing you ever post here which is worth reading. Acknowledgement of your uselessness has been a long time coming. In fact, I simply cannot recall a single post of your that was worth a damn. Poof, you no longer exist.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

This just in.......babe unmasked as the former Washington Bulllets Heckler Robin Ficker....insults to follow.........

"Don't touch my Leatherhelmet!!"

Get back to me when you reach 1000+ posts. Maybe I'll pay attention to you then.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your request is granted.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Needs to get laid...big time!

[/QUOTE]

Another low post count troll, ignored.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Just how many fakes do you have Rustypsycho? Fifty, a hundred? Ignored.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fessin. Show fessin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So the number of posts determines whether someone has anything useful to add?  Just because you have 15K posts (mostly negative), doesn't make you some kind of authority. I don't want to get in a pissing contest like you appear relish.  I disagree with most of the crap you post, just like I disagree with most of the crap Rusty posts (as well as a few others). 

I'm sure no one agrees 100% with everyone but it appears most dislike the venom that you and Rusty spew in gallons.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So the number of posts determines whether someone has anything useful to add?  Just because you have 15K posts (mostly negative), doesn't make you some kind of authority. I don't want to get in a pissing contest like you appear relish.  I disagree with most of the crap you post, just like I disagree with most of the crap Rusty posts (as well as a few others). 

I'm sure no one agrees 100% with everyone but it appears most dislike the venom that you and Rusty spew in gallons.

[/QUOTE]

Is Babe still trying to impose his negative will?  What a breath of fresh air it is not to be able to see his negative garbage anymore. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fessin. Show fessin's posts

Where in NC are you NCPatsFan1971?  I'm in Pinehurst.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to bobomul's comment:

Gost is #1 in the league in FGs made.   Hate might be a strong word.

Phil Dawson is 3-6 in FGs this year.  Do you hate Phil too? 

Hate phil? Are you really jints?

and further more gostowski is my fantasy kicker, the best in the NFL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Where in NC are you NCPatsFan1971?  I'm in Pinehurst.

That's close by.  I'm in Hoke County.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

Your request is granted.

Zip it, tool.

I block people who aren't worth wasting the time to read. There are scores of people here that disagree with me whom I don't ignore.

There is simply nothing you ever post here which is worth reading. Acknowledgement of your uselessness has been a long time coming. In fact, I simply cannot recall a single post of your that was worth a damn. Poof, you no longer exist.

[/QUOTE]

Wow you are 10 years old.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Your request is granted.

Zip it, tool.

[/QUOTE]

Wow you are 10 years old.

[/QUOTE]

No, but I am 10 times the man you are. LMAO

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

[/QUOTE]

Get back to me when you reach 1000+ posts. Maybe I'll pay attention to you then.

[/QUOTE]

This pretty much sums up why I come here to read but seldom ever post. sorry, but some of us work and have families to raise. Board Snob. Get real.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oooops, "upon further review" this prize will be dupicated and given to everyone who said no and or called the Doom and Gloomers out.   LOL 

[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Wow all the hate for a guy who has been money in the regular season and kicks a high percentage of touchbacks. I thnk he is fine until he is not. :)

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:

Wow all the hate for a guy who has been money in the regular season and kicks a high percentage of touchbacks. I thnk he is fine until he is not. :)

Gost misses a field goal and he's hated. Brady makes a mistake and Rusty bashes him. The defense gives up a few yards and they are pathetic. All is normal, business as usual.

Sections
Shortcuts