THE OFFICIAL JETS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THREAD FOR JETS FANS, REX RYAN, AND ANTONIO CROMARTIE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

THE OFFICIAL JETS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THREAD FOR JETS FANS, REX RYAN, AND ANTONIO CROMARTIE

HEY JETS FANS, BESIDES THE 3 IMAGINARY SUPERBOWL WINS YOU HAVE WRONGLY PREDICTED BY THE FAT JESUS REX RYAN, YOU NOW HAVE IMAGINARY MADE THE PLAYOFFS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. SEE YOU NEXT SEASON!!!! BUMS!!!

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8607511/antonio-cromartie-rex-ryan-new-york-jets-make-playoffs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: THE OFFICIAL JETS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THREAD FOR JETS FANS, REX RYAN, AND ANTONIO CROMARTIE

Masterhess?.......have a nice day! And off season. You wouldn't listen.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

Re: THE OFFICIAL JETS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THREAD FOR JETS FANS, REX RYAN, AND ANTONIO CROMARTIE

I WONDER WHEN THE JETS WILL PICK IN THE DRAFT? TOP 5 MY GUESS. CAN YOU TRADE A FIRST ROUNDER FOR A WHOLE NEW TEAM??? HAHAHAHAHA 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey gang! And how are my horribly accented neighbors from the North doing today?

I'm guessing since the pats won everybody is just doing hunky dory?Of course you are!

Now if the pats had lost every ne pats fan would be in a disgruntled mood to say the least.

You see that's the difference between NYers and everybody else(especially ne fans)our lives don't revolve around a sports team or teams. Nope it's Family Friends and fun. The outcome of a game,any game played by overpaid entertainers doesn't affect in any way.

Unless of course it's the other NY team beating the pats in the SB ....twice! Now those were great days enjoyed by ALL New Yorkers!!

How are ya!?

[/QUOTE]

Oh jeez.... what next the New York Knicks ? 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

THE JETS COULD PACKAGE SANCHEZ AND TEBOW FOR A 7TH ROUNDER IN NEXT YEARS DRAFT!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Legion! How u' doin'?

you get the face paint off allright last night?

[/QUOTE]

and don't forget the chest pounding . 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Hey Leon, how are ya?!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8622077/new-york-jets-pitiful-performance-vs-seattle-seahawks-crying-shame

Sexy Rexy is crying again. ...lol.......this team is truly a mess

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey gang! And how are my horribly accented neighbors from the North doing today?

I'm guessing since the pats won everybody is just doing hunky dory?Of course you are!

Now if the pats had lost every ne pats fan would be in a disgruntled mood to say the least.

You see that's the difference between NYers and everybody else(especially ne fans)our lives don't revolve around a sports team or teams. Nope it's Family Friends and fun. The outcome of a game,any game played by overpaid entertainers doesn't affect in any way.

Unless of course it's the other NY team beating the pats in the SB ....twice! Now those were great days enjoyed by ALL New Yorkers!!

How are ya!?

[/QUOTE] I needed my hip waders to read this response!  Even still, they almost weren't high enough!  Master, you totally missed the point..  it is not whether the Pats win or lose, it is how the NY media and Jets fans have portrayed that team as the next SB champ.  What has that gotten ya?  At least we Pats fans can feel like this team is in competition year in and year out for quite some time no matter how jealous the other cities are.  Rather be us than you!!! 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

How are ya!?

[/QUOTE]

Sure, that's why you spend so much time on another team's forum, because family and friends are more important.  First off, I know you have no friends.  So don't lie.  Family?  You mean the one's who locked you in the basement?  You call them family?

I guess you don't realize what a dope you sound like.  

But trust me, you do.

No wonder you're call yourself Master-bator.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

How are ya!?

[/QUOTE]

You mad bro?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

Come on Billy Boy - The media will always say that their team is going to win the SB-Everybody says it at the beginning of the year. The Jets are just a little more vocal then others. So what-What do you want them to say?

NE is so full of bandwagoneers that any opinion from 99% of you doesn't mean anything because you only started following the pats when they started to win.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, NY is not full of bandwagoneers?  You admitted to being all for the Giants when playing NE.  

You're not a bandwagoner?  C'mon Master-bator be truthfull for just once.  I guess lying is just in your nature being from the sewer known as NY/NJ.  

Although, I still wonder about that.  You know with all the "Ya'll" stuff.  You sound more like Jed Clampett and you call us horribly accented?  Delusional to say the least.  Poor boy. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How are ya!?

[/QUOTE]

You mad bro?

[/QUOTE]

Oh, you know he's mad but he tries soooo hard to make out like he's cool and non-chalant. You foolin' no one boy.

Someone forgot to tell him that his team and state stinks.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Rodimus!!(nice name) Did you see the pats game or were you at the latest Comic Con with your Rodimus outfit on?

Apparently your defense still blows and we all know that you can't win a champoinship without a good defense ...right?

[/QUOTE]

Hey Hess, with all that you just said...my team is leading the division, 6-3, and a W is a W! What's up with your team? lol

25. This post has been removed.