THE OFFICIAL JETS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THREAD FOR JETS FANS, REX RYAN, AND ANTONIO CROMARTIE

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: THE OFFICIAL JETS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THREAD FOR JETS FANS, REX RYAN, AND ANTONIO CROMARTIE

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

Hey Salcon- How u doin'? Win or lose life goes on for most sports fans throughout the country. Jets fans included.Now pats fans on the other hand well sadly your lives revolve around the outcome of a game played by millionaires.

So go buy another Brady jersey and every piece of pats gear on the planet and for all of my horribly accented neighbors from the North please learn another valuable  life lesson from Leon (that sounds like the perferct title for a new thread).

Football is a game played by millionaires. if your millionaires happen to lose to another teams millionaires please keep in the mind that the dog is a dog not something to kick.Yes your dog probably has on a pats dog sweater but he is just a dog.Leran from Leon!

And this little childish rant has what to do with your team sucking? "Leran from Leon!" What does that mean?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: THE OFFICIAL JETS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THREAD FOR JETS FANS, REX RYAN, AND ANTONIO CROMARTIE

Hey Rod- Thanks for the update-I didn't know that.

Here are my thoughts - If and when the Jets are out of the playoff race then it becomes very easy for me to start rooting for another team. That team would be any team that the pats happen to be playing on that day.

It worked wonders during last years SB!being a New Yorker we all(both Jets and Giants fans) celebrated the beating of the pats while all of you had to take your poor dogs to the vet.

Sounds like a classic case of "fair weatherness" to me! I wonder if Jints will welcome you? And I don't own a dog!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Stewey- Actual tears!? Over a football game?!NO WAY!-I gotta see this-Thanks

Okay Master Mess but make sure you bring a box of Kleenex to the viewing -  I heard its a real tear jerker....

Q: Do you know where do you go in New York in case of a tornado?
    A: To the Meadowlands - they never get a touchdown there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

Hey Roddy- You're all worked up today What gives?Rodimus wants his name back?I would give it back to him.

What so fair weather about hating the pats?If my team can't get in the playoffs then I will become the biggest fan of any team that plays the pats.

I wouldn't call it 'fair weather" I'd call it a deep seeded hate for pats fans. You see it's not the pats team ,players,coaches (Wel BB for cheating and Spygate)or management that I dislike so much it's the band wagon fans that only started watching the pats when they started to win. That would make up about 98% of you in here.

Sorry dude, many of us lived through the Rod Rust, Dick Mcphereson era so yes we are enjoying the sucess Kraft has brought to the team.

Now those were the dark days! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Hey Roddy- You're all worked up today What gives?Rodimus wants his name back?I would give it back to him.

What so fair weather about hating the pats?If my team can't get in the playoffs then I will become the biggest fan of any team that plays the pats.

I wouldn't call it 'fair weather" I'd call it a deep seeded hate for pats fans. You see it's not the pats team ,players,coaches (Wel BB for cheating and Spygate)or management that I dislike so much it's the band wagon fans that only started watching the pats when they started to win. That would make up about 98% of you in here.

Naw dude...I'm just dying of laughter at you and the rest of your pathetic fan base. 43 and counting! Where are your buddies, Weder, PhatRex, Oneanddone, JetMangione and the rest? Man, even as fans there is no teamwork! They are letting you take the full force of insults alone! 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Come on Billy Boy - The media will always say that their team is going to win the SB-Everybody says it at the beginning of the year. The Jets are just a little more vocal then others. So what-What do you want them to say?

NE is so full of bandwagoneers that any opinion from 99% of you doesn't mean anything because you only started following the pats when they started to win.

As opposed to Jets fans who also started following their team when they started to wi.....er, wait, nevermind....I digress......

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

We will Hess..we will

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

IM GOING TO GO OUT ON A LIMB AND SAY THE JETS WILL FINISH BELOW 500. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

FatRex,Like a typical NY'r, trying to claim a team from NJ is theirs. Pityful. You should be rooting for the only real NFL team from NY, the Bills.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30164874.jpg

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

** Head Coach Bill Belichek is found guilty of cheating the greatest game ever played and only got a slap on the wrist when everybody outside of NE wanted him thrown out of the game.

The Jets were caught on national television doing the same thing, & went unpunished. Goodell's justice system is slanted. It was back then, & continues to be today. If you want to be taken seriously, you need to admit the Jets have received favorable treatment & still haven't capitalized on it, unlike the Giants.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:

FatRex,Like a typical NY'r, trying to claim a team from NJ is theirs. Pityful. You should be rooting for the only real NFL team from NY, the Bills.

hey we NYers cant help it if we live in one of the most famous cities in the entire world and the most visited in the US by far and you....don't

What does that have anything to do with claiming a team from another state is not? It appears the sewage floating around NY has gotten in to the drinking water. Get yourself to the store pronto & buy some bottle water before you get dysentery.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

hey we NYers cant help it if we live in one of the most famous cities in the entire world and the most visited in the US by far and you....don't

Hey Jints

http://youtu.be/yXA8z8fowf8

"Frank Sinatra was from New Jersey! Stop trying to claim him too. He was bridge and tunnel and he came in and took over your ______ town! Came in there, ate your pizza and ______ your women and you did nothing about it" And now you play his song at the end of a Yankees games!

True words from a pretty funny dude from Mass!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

Hey Jints

http://youtu.be/yXA8z8fowf8

"Frank Sinatra was from New Jersey! Stop trying to claim him too. He was bridge and tunnel and he came in and took over your ______ town! Came in there, ate your pizza and ______ your women and you did nothing about it" And now you play his song at the end of a Yankees games!

True words from a pretty funny dude from Mass!

lol

Sections
Shortcuts