The one thing that worries me Saturday night....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

The one thing that worries me Saturday night....

is that no one expects the Broncos to win. This seems to bring these pro athletes together in a special way. It reminds me of the Pats first SB when the "Greatest show on turf", indoors, were favored by double digits and the Pats pulled off the unthinkable. I still expect our home team to win but I must admit these Broncos believe and belief is a powerful ally! Also teams in this position have no reason to play the game close to the vest. I believe we will see the sink, garbage disposal and maybe even the bathtub from the Broncos-why not, and this on top of the fact that the Pats have the pressure of being heavy favorites, so if the game stays close that pressure will mount. The %s say large margin of victory, but that's why they play the game-comments welcome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: The one thing that worries me Saturday night....

You're right! Broncos have nothing to lose, Pats have a lot of pressure to not go one and done again.  And another thing that worries me is how flat they looked coming out of their bye week during the regular season.  A lot of pressure on the Patriots for sure!  I guess that's why they get the big bucks!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I am going to a Denver Broncos sports bar

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

NO WORRIES!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In Response to Re: The one thing that worries me Saturday night....:
    [QUOTE]I am going to a Denver Broncos sports bar
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Well with a name like Rocky I'm sure you can hold your own. Talk about going into the Lions Den. Good luck with that. Though I guess you can respond to obnoxious rude fans with "what would Tebow do?" Hopefully not set the place (or you) on fire when the Pats post the big W.   GO PATS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The one thing that worries me Saturday night.... : Well with a name like Rocky I'm sure you can hold your own. Talk about going into the Lions Den. Good luck with that. Though I guess you can respond to obnoxious rude fans with "what would Tebow do?" Hopefully not set the place (or you) on fire when the Pats post the big W.   GO PATS!
    Posted by darwk[/QUOTE]

Yeah.......It won't be bad...lol   This is my typical Sunday sports bar......So I know the staff and they know me....Friends and fellow Patriot fans will also be there......I am going to get to the bar at 3:00 ET to make sure I get a good seat.....It should be a good early game!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

is I can't wait to find out who the Pats play NEXT Sunday!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The one thing that worries me Saturday night.... : Yeah.......It won't be bad...lol   This is my typical Sunday sports bar......So I know the staff and they know me....Friends and fellow Patriot fans will also be there......I am going to get to the bar at 3:00 ET to make sure I get a good seat.....It should be a good early game!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Good to have a PATS posse. Looking for the fans at Gillette to bring the house down!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I was jacked to see the Saturday night gameslot for the Pats-fans will be juiced up for the game and it should be loud-Go Pats! Game can't get here fast enough.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

True, it would seem that the Broncs have nothing to lose and also it would seem that all the pressure is on the Pats.  That said the way I see it the only thing that concerns me is the possibility of a slow start on both sides of the ball.  If the Pats avoid what has been a lingering issue of late the game won't be close.  NE simply has too many weapons.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

The Pats had Tom Brady, the Rams had some supermarket clerk. Tebow's no Tom Brady and Brady won't be backing up the likes of Marc Bulger, Eli Manning and Matt Leinart going forward.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

The one thing that worries me most about this game is that despite my feeling that the Pats will win in a blowout, they still could lose. You know, the general feeling when you root for any Boston team with the exception of the Pats in 2003 and 2004.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

[QUOTE]The one thing that worries me most about this game is that despite my feeling that the Pats will win in a blowout, they still could lose. You know, the general feeling when you root for any Boston team with the exception of the Pats in 2003 and 2004.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Yes as a long time fan of Boston/NE teams know the jinx monster well. I heard that  because SI chose to put Tom Brady on the cover ( a known jinx) a Coven ? of witches in Salem put a jinx on SI. Can this be true?
    Ah the sweet agnoy of  Boston fans.
    Kinda like that witches are getting in the act.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

If jinxes really worked, the Pats, based on how the nation as a whole most likely feels about this franchise, would never reach the playoffs, let alone have winning records year in and year out!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

[QUOTE]If jinxes really worked, the Pats, based on how the nation as a whole most likely feels about this franchise, would never reach the playoffs, let alone have winning records year in and year out!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

You got that right. Dunno if Boston/NE fans are more superstitious than other fans- but do know that many professional spots players are superstious- quirky.
    Most of the nation is against the Pats- and this fever pitch with Tebow mania is really out of control. So anything coutering that is welcoeme for this fan.

Really like that Wes has his rally stache going- for the game and charity.
    And Gronk is such a compelling player in his own right. Much more entertaining than he whose name has been mentioned too often.
    The talent and skill of Brady, with Wes, Gronk, Herendez and yes Branch are jsut explosive, far more than the you now who cast.
    I beleive that Ridley, Lawfirm, and Woodhead will show some great stuff tonite as well.
    COUNTDOWN till game time. - 12 hours.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

nothing. donkeys are toast

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The one thing that worries me Saturday night.... : Yes as a long time fan of Boston/NE teams know the jinx monster well. I heard that  because SI chose to put Tom Brady on the cover ( a known jinx) a Coven ? of witches in Salem put a jinx on SI. Can this be true? Ah the sweet agnoy of  Boston fans. Kinda like that witches are getting in the act.
    Posted by darwk[/QUOTE]

I didn't sy jinx. I just know that sometimes the favorites lose. 

I remember the page the Pats took out in the papers the day after the 2001 SB: To All the Prognosticators, Naysayers, Media Pundits etc... That's why they play the game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]If jinxes really worked, the Pats, based on how the nation as a whole most likely feels about this franchise, would never reach the playoffs, let alone have winning records year in and year out!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

You would be surprised at how many people love the Pats out here in Cali.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Is that my dish goes out and I have to watch the game on First Row sports

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RTSully6931. Show RTSully6931's posts

The thing that worries me most is that the Pats wil not take this game as seriously as they should and get down big early like they did against the Bills and Fins. My head tells me they will not let that happen again, as they will have Spikes and (hopefully) Chung in there to shore up the run D, which was the biggest problem last time. And the weather favors us. 15-20 mile an hour winds. Tom throws a nice tight spiral and wil be throwing it 15-20 yards, and Tebow's best hope is more long balls, which will be effected much more by the wind. BB will dare him to beat him with his arm, but on intermediate throws, not playing no safeties back like Pitt did and letting him have easy reads and thriws, and I just can 't see Tebow being able to do that. If he forces the long ball I thin we pick at least one off. But my heart says anything can happen, and worries that the Pats will turn the ball over a lot, giving the Broncos a real chance for easy scores.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

We are going to rain down on Tebows flock like a pack of Satans hounds.They shall torn asunder as so many Cainites. J2A 1:14

Last night night God calls the Broncos and Patriots for prayer meeting to pray for safe health during the game. Tebow and the Broncos come into the room and God"Welcome my children come sit to my left." BB and the Pats come in and God says "Come in my children and sit by my right". Tom Brady,running a little late, walks into the room looks at God and says "Excuse me, your in my seat."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Worries get you nowhere. Why worry. The Pats should beat this team. The only way the Broncos win is if the Pats beat themselves. The Pats are not taking them lightly. They will be prepared. They have lots of recent failures to right. Just sit back and enjoy the game. If they win, then look forward to next week. If they don't, oh well such is life.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Every possible reason for the Pats to be less motivated than the Broncos does not come into play today due to the recent playoff record of the PAtriots.

This is the get the monkey off thier back game.

They would not be overconfident against a Pop Warner team today.

The Patriots will come out today like you have not seen them yet this year.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

No need to worry, Pats pull away by the 2nd quarter.

Sections
Shortcuts