The Pass Rush

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

The Pass Rush

I remember at Draft time, I was very unhappy with the selection of Chung. I wanted Clay Mathews or Brian  Cushing who was already gone to the Texans. Boy did I get hammered by everyone in this Forum. Chung is great the next Harrison you said. Mathews is overated. Hate to say I told you so. But imagine TBC with Mathews on the other side now. Of course I thought Sey would still be with us. Mathews also comes from a great Football family. BB can't call the plays, run the defense, be the head coach, and be the Gm. Fire OBRIEN and hire an O-Coord.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Re: The Pass Rush

I didn't see a thread on this so I thoought I would add this here.....I specifically watched Ron Brace for most of the first half and quite frankly came to the conclusion that he's a bust. 

He was pushed backa the point of attack consistently.  I remember when Mike Wright was a rookie and how good he looked.  Brace looked awful.  How could they be so mistaken on a 2nd round pick.  Tell me I'm overreacting....please.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: The Pass Rush

In Response to The Pass Rush:
    [QUOTE]I remember at Draft time, I was very unhappy with the selection of Chung. I wanted Clay Mathews or Brian  Cushing who was already gone to the Texans. Boy did I get hammered by everyone in this Forum. Chung is great the next Harrison you said. Mathews is overated. Hate to say I told you so. But imagine TBC with Mathews on the other side now. Of course I thought Sey would still be with us. Mathews also comes from a great Football family. BB can't call the plays, run the defense, be the head coach, and be the Gm. Fire OBRIEN and hire an O-Coord.
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]
    Great Job! Your a genius!  Is that what you wanted to hear? 

Matthews was 1st round #26, Chung was 2nd round #34 (from Cassel trade). 

Sections
Shortcuts