The Patriot Way

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Re: The Patriot Way

In response to nomadfan's comment:

There may be a book in the future for Welker where he writes about BB,  the Patriot Way and his exit from NE.

And what would make that relevent? When did we start taking everyone's OPINION and take it as gospel?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

The so called 'patriot way" is now DOA-You can blame the drunk Gronkowski,the jailbird Dennard and the groper Edelman.

Who would want to play on the pats with an aging QB and now NO Welker?!If I'm a Fee Agent...I'm looking elsewhere.

Nobody likes a franchise that was caught cheating the greatest game ever played but unfortunate for pats fans that is exactly how the pats are percieved throughout the sporting World.

I LOVE IT AND YOU DESERVE IT.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

The so called 'patriot way" is now DOA-You can blame the drunk Gronkowski,the jailbird Dennard and the groper Edelman.

Who would want to play on the pats with an aging QB and now NO Welker?!If I'm a Fee Agent...I'm looking elsewhere.

Nobody likes a franchise that was caught cheating the greatest game ever played but unfortunate for pats fans that is exactly how the pats are percieved throughout the sporting World.

Nobody wants to play for a team that has yet to win a Superbowl in 44 years! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

BUTT FUMBLE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to akius' comment:

What's obvious is you aren't very bright.  Personally, I don't want ANY FA coming here who is seeking top dollar. I am looking for fit and good and fair market value.

Dude stop preching rightousness, pats tickets are one of the most expensive, they make the most money and they screw their players in the A55, why should someone take a paycut when they can go to Packers, Broncos, 49erns......

Yeah, doofus, I want a better TEAM, not catering to a 32 year old slot guy because he WAS great here and is on the downside of a career to appease Brady.

It has nothing to do with righteousness. It has to do with logic.

Last time I checked the Packers are up the creek trying to pay Rodgers as Finley leaves along with possibly Jennings.

SF is looking for scraps at Safety with Goldson leaving.

Im just trying to get through this thread without seeing an insult from you. This is why people call you a madman. You get banned over and over and still dont know why???  The guy made a thread. Maybe you disagree, so you start off by saying he is as dumb as a bag of rocks and the next response is that. I mean why cant you just discuss things? If someone goes against BB , they are a moron, but you do it daily when you say Brady has control over the team and BB just sits there year after year helpless to stop the Mighty QB and here you B*ttboy is on the same thread ganging up on this one poster while just the other day said I attack people who disagree with me. Now you think I am the only one who sees the Hypocrisy in this?? Both you and redsox fan are hypocrites. Its just that redsox doesnt call names but attacks anyone you argue with???  Strange place this has become.  for years posters have been asking you to tone it down and you KEEP getting banned!  Def. of an immature childish Brat!  Sorry and I thought you were turning a corner....smh

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey do think NE will retire Wes's jersey even though he's a Bronco now?

LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

IDK, Kraft said he wanted Wes here but both sides had to be smart about it.  6 mill per year and they couldn't match it?  Something smells funny.  Doesn't sound smart.

Sections
Shortcuts