The Patriots 3rd Receiver?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradyfan1297. Show bradyfan1297's posts

The Patriots 3rd Receiver?

The Patriots need a 3rd receiver who will it be I say we should resign Donte Stallworth only because hes young, in shape, knows the offense, and is a big strong receiver.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SidewayZ29. Show SidewayZ29's posts

Re: The Patriots 3rd Receiver?

Stallworth would be money as I said in another post Stallworth is one of the best free agents out there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Brady prefers the smaller, quicker receivers (e.g. Branch, Brown, Welker, even Gaffney and Caldwell).  Moss obviously is the exception but it's not hard to figure that one out.  Givens is the only big receiver who has fit with Brady other than Moss.  We need to find young, quick, precise route runners at wideout (i.e. Branch clones).  Lumbering lugs like Aiken and even Stallworth aren't going to run the routes Brady likes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Tate will surprise us, but I wouldn't mind an insurance guy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: The Patriots 3rd Receiver?:
    Ask yourself why Gaffney beat out Stallworth and why was he let go originally? I realize you all can't think past your noses.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

What is it about message boards that brings out the worst in people?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

The 3rd receiver will be.....someone that can catch the ball, run great routes, works hard, can learn the offense, and be a compliment to the another receivers.

Am I asking for to much?

Also we need a #2 and #3. #2 is the wideout opposite Moss, #3 is the slot/Welker Eldeman.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

No Stallworth......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to The Patriots 3rd Receiver?:
    The Patriots need a 3rd receiver who will it be I say we should resign Donte Stallworth only because hes young, in shape, knows the offense, and is a big strong receiver.
    Posted by bradyfan1297
    Donte Stallworth is 30 years old so he not young but he's not old either. He won't be signed by the Patriots as long as Myra Kraft is breathing. HE has a criminal record and she's not a member of the womans benevolence club! This lady is as judgemental as any person I've ever met or read stories about... Antonio Bryant will be the Veteran WR brought in this season unless the Seahwks dump Branch in which case he will be the guy they bring back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

They could eliminate the need for dragging in every old guy they can find if they would take the time to draft a couple of them. I'm pretty sure that Tate will turn into a good receiver if he can stay healthy,this draft is deep and there are all different types of WR's available. You want a big guy Decker at 6'5 is available according to most mock Drafts all the way up until the late second round,if you want a possession receiver Tate and Shipley are available,if you want them. There are several guys who are going to be great Players down the road if given the chance to succeed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Antonio Bryant, T.O., Derrick Mason

plenty to choose from this year, but we have other needs. 

RE, LOLB, ROLB, CB, LT(or RT, depending on where they want to play Vollmer).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

First.  2nd receiver:  Brandon Marshall.  Welker/Edelman out of the slot.  THEN Donte Stallworth would be ok at 3.  Actually, lets go with Marshall at 1, split time for Moss/Stallworth at 2, and Stanback/Tate/whoever at 3.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mynameisAugustWest. Show mynameisAugustWest's posts

Welker is no guarantee for next year.  9 months would be a vey impressive turn around after his surgery, which would not get him back until OCT.  They need to approach the WR situation this off-season as if anything Welker gives them in 2010 is a bonus. 

I wouldn't bet against Welker making a full recovery but they won't rush him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to The Patriots 3rd Receiver?:
    Posted by bradyfan1297

I don't know about young or in shape. He's going on 31 in november, he's been out of football for a year and we already cut him once. Why bring him back? There's plenty of WRs out there FA and in the later rounds of the draft.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Plax didn't kill anyone.  He had an unregistered gun (NY. City) that unlawfully discharged.

That makes him a F**k'in idiot, not a murdered.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mynameisAugustWest. Show mynameisAugustWest's posts

Plax didn't kill anyone.

Well, Ellis Hobbs might disagree.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

bring Holt in, I know he's older but I saw a few games in 2009 and he still runs clean routes and gets separation not by speed but by clean cuts.  He has played in a similar O that the Pats run so I don't think he'll have the Galloway problem.

If branch gets cut bring him in as well. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

myname...Nice.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

branch if he's healthy

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Bring in Holt and Stallworth and let them compete for the 2/3 guy...

Sections
Shortcuts