The Patriots After Tom Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady

In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Well, tell us who you are great NFL star. LMAO What a stooge.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]
    This is great! making geezers frustrated in anonimity. Hey babe, lets just say I know Jerry Gray, former Collegiate palyer of the year who joined the Pats around that same time. Also, I tore my hammy convering Stanley M., from Easley High School in S.C. on a skinny post when Steve Grogan decided to go underneath me to Irving Fryer and I planted to drive off of my left foot to come forward during a 7 on 7 sekleton drill. Mosi and Eason helped me off the field at Sullivan's statium that day. The next day, I was notified that I was "released" Soon thereafter, I was signed by the Browns because their SS was killed in a car accident. During my recovery, my agent contacted me and advised that I had a better offer to play in Canada, so I went to play for Cal Murphy in the CFL. Tom Clements was our QB there, then I came back to the NFL two years later. If I go on, you'll be able to figure out who I might be. This has been fun, now go get a life and stop living mine! Oh, by the way, I also did National TV news for several years! I know, I just got it like that. Now then, as I was saying....TB12 is the product of a 3 and five step system that requires perfect timing that has a windo of 1.5 to 2.5 seconds to develope. Most patterns within its design are intended to be of the 12 to 9-yard variety to take advantage of the Safety's inablitliy to recover from the first 2-3 false steps in their reads. NOW SHUT THE "F" UP BABE!!! and go watch your high school 35-mms!Laughing Oh wait, its nearly 9pm Eastern. Babe passed out around 7p. I'm wasting my time! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]Rally C- When you tell people on here you were a FA with the Patriots in the 80's, don't you think people are going to question the validity of your statement(s)?   What are you hoping to get?  Criticism?  Doubters?  Admirers?  Respect?  Envy? Jealousy?  
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    All of the above! Seems this board needs some action!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : All of the above! Seems this board needs some action!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

What kind of action?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : What kind of action?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    genuine, reliable insite.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : yeah this is the turkey who likes to intimidate people with his (so he says) size and strength. of course when u live by the sword... you never know WHO you might be messing with 
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jints!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : my pleasure...hate a bully or tough guy

Cool...that is a first!  I have not been called a bully or intimidator!  Wow! Should I give a speech/write a blog?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Shouldn't you be changing that diaper!!!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty. How may profiles do you have moron?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : This is great! making geezers frustrated in anonimity. Hey babe, lets just say I know Jerry Gray, former Collegiate palyer of the year who joined the Pats around that same time. Also, I tore my hammy convering Stanley M., from Easley High School in S.C. on a skinny post when Steve Grogan decided to go underneath me to Irving Fryer and I planted to drive off of my left foot to come forward during a 7 on 7 sekleton drill. Mosi and Eason helped me off the field at Sullivan's statium that day. The next day, I was notified that I was "released" Soon thereafter, I was signed by the Browns because their SS was killed in a car accident. During my recovery, my agent contacted me and advised that I had a better offer to play in Canada, so I went to play for Cal Murphy in the CFL. Tom Clements was our QB there, then I came back to the NFL two years later. If I go on, you'll be able to figure out who I might be. This has been fun, now go get a life and stop living mine! Oh, by the way, I also did National TV news for several years! I know, I just got it like that. Now then, as I was saying....TB12 is the product of a 3 and five step system that requires perfect timing that has a windo of 1.5 to 2.5 seconds to develope. Most patterns within its design are intended to be of the 12 to 9-yard variety to take advantage of the Safety's inablitliy to recover from the first 2-3 false steps in their reads. NOW SHUT THE "F" UP BABE!!! and go watch your high school 35-mms!  Oh wait, its nearly 9pm Eastern. Babe passed out around 7p. I'm wasting my time! 
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

Funny story Rusty. And there are so many SSs that run 4.35 40s that go play canuk ball for a few years. Nice touch. That especially made it believable. LMAO  You are so pitiful. Did you get banned again?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Booob doesn't debate, he's right and you're wrong, even if you heard it directly from Belichick's mouth...
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

Don't be ashamed wozzydoo. It's not your fault you're illiterate and can't understand simple statements. What is your fault though is being very very stupid and trying to pretend you aren't. Very naughty wozzydoo. Very naughty indeed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Dang babe, you've been a little hard on the beav, eh. First embicile, dikwad,now stooge. LOL
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Nothing I haven't called Rusty before.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Really? I really know the truth. Want my autograph? NO!!!!!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't want your autograph Rusty. I'm not much impressed by celebrity anyway, so even if that was an actual NFL scrub I wouldn't be looking for an autograph. I've turned down requests to meet with the POTUS (though that was before he won the election). And that is true.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Rocky I didn't mean you! i meant Rally C...i thought he was talking his bs to you, maybe i misread the thread...i was supporting you and telling him off!

Okay....There have been a few posts that we both have been confused about...lol   Are you really Eli Manning?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Rocky I didn't mean you! i meant Rally C...i thought he was talking his bs to you, maybe i misread the thread...i was supporting you and telling him off!

That's just Rusty the anal clown again on one of his umpteen other profiles. Same old. Bash Brady, tell me I have a Brady poster and say I wear an old age diaper. He did add a twist with the "I'm a former NFL player" routine. But that's just a mod on his "you never played the game" routine. That's a typical kind of retort from people who can't win an argument with facts.

It's hard to believe these tools are grown men. Rusty with his dozens of profiles, wozzydoo with his wanting to meet me and kick my azz because I make him look like the stupido he is and TrueChump wishing I was dead for the same reason are all pitiful excuses for an adult.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Don't be ashamed wozzydoo. It's not your fault you're illiterate and can't understand simple statements. What is your fault though is being very very stupid and trying to pretend you aren't. Very naughty wozzydoo. Very naughty indeed.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm illiterate, but you think Bill Belichick didn't mean "we always try to be balanced" when I present you a quote and a two game sample size where running was a factor.  Brilliant.  I don't think you know the actual meaning of the word.  

And what's with the "very naughty" garbage, I told you to stop projecting your sick fantasies onto me?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots After Tom Brady : Yeah I'm illiterate, but you think Bill Belichick didn't mean "we always try to be balanced" when I present you a quote and a two game sample size where running was a factor.  Brilliant.  I don't think you know the actual meaning of the word.   And what's with the "very naughty" garbage, I told you to stop projecting your sick fantasies onto me?
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

If the running sucks they run less. If the running is good they run more.  BB wants balance but he can't have that if the running sucks. Even a dim bulb like you should be able to grasp that.

I say naughty because grown up words are for grown ups and words like that are for dumb snotty nosed infants like you.