The Patriots and Edelman agree to terms...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

The Patriots and Edelman agree to terms...

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet   2m

The #Patriots and Julian Edelman agreed to terms, per source

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Re: The Patriots and Edelman agree to terms...

I think we still sign an FA WR  James Jones, maybe?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Well the guy is at least smart enough to realize his options were running out and that his only other suitors didn't think as highly of him as the Patriots always have.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I always liked this kid.

Glad he's back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

perfect!  now if we can get a big WR such as Coleman and a TE in the draft we will be set.  Need blount to resign too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Great! Now find some more cash and GO GET HENRY MELTON!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great! Now find some more cash and GO GET HENRY MELTON!!

[/QUOTE] They have the space all they have to do is use the axe!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

Henry Melton is the AntiWilfork. I don't think he's the kind of guy they want in the locker room, but I bet he'd be fun to have a few brewskis with on a Friday night. 

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/telander/26195806-452/henry-meltons-inebriation-must-have-rated-high-if-bar-antics-are-true.html

Good stuff! Go Pats! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

curious what the price was.  Two years in a row poor Edelman had to come back with his tail between his legs.  Glad he is back, hope he got a decent contract.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

curious what the price was.  Two years in a row poor Edelman had to come back with his tail between his legs.  Glad he is back, hope he got a decent contract.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed...hope they didn't stuff him...this guy came through for them after they beat him about the face and head last offseason...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Two years in a row poor Edelman had to come back with his tail between his legs."

True to a point, but his health issues in prior seasons have had a lot to do with that I think. 

Hopefully he's happy and he has the potential, if he stays healthy, to get to a point where he can sign one more big contract after this one.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed...hope they didn't stuff him...this guy came through for them after they beat him about the face and head last offseason...

[/QUOTE]

LOL, very true.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Two years in a row poor Edelman had to come back with his tail between his legs."

True to a point, but his health issues in prior seasons have had a lot to do with that I think. 

Hopefully he's happy and he has the potential, if he stays healthy, to get to a point where he can sign one more big contract after this one.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know what you mean concerning prior health issues.  But it didn't seem to stop them with Amendola.   I'm crious what the contract terms are, how many years... 3? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know what you mean concerning prior health issues.  But it didn't seem to stop them with Amendola.   I'm crious what the contract terms are, how many years... 3? 

[/QUOTE]

According to PFT one year.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/15/edelman-returns-to-the-pats/

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BB gets a lot of flack around here, but he really did a great job of using patience when negotiating with Edelman's agent.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BB gets a lot of flack around here, but he really did a great job of using patience when negotiating with Edelman's agent.  

[/QUOTE]

+1