The Patriots and Free Agency - Who do they go after?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

The Patriots and Free Agency - Who do they go after?

After the draft what positions do they target? Who do they go after and remember it's Bill Belichick not Dan Snyder....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Re: The Patriots and Free Agency - Who do they go after?

Pats will go after a WR & RB....Chad O & Ronnie B....both will get 2 year contracts with 3rd year option....although if the Franchise tag still applies I'd love to see the Pats make a player trade, like sign & trade Mankins for Pieere Thomas & a 6th rounder in 2012

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

I like your thinking...Thomas though injury prone but is a great back in this system...what about offensive line and safety?

60maxpowero.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

can't really say until the draft is over, if they draft a RB they wont grab one in FA same for WR although I already think they have enough on the roster.  There's only 53 spots on the team, they already have a limited amount of roster spots open before the draft.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

I agree there are limited Roster spots, but disagree about WR. Welker should be up to speed but still a 2, Branch would be ideal as the 3, but where is 1,4,?
    Endelman is a preseason and garbage time guy, Tate a punt returner who will have no offseason coaching that he needs badly. Price is an unknown who leans closer to Bethel Johnson in 2003 than Branch when he came in 2002. Rocky blasted me, but I don't care what the pro's say...A WR is needed or Brady will get killed. Offensive line in flux....Jets crowded the 20 yards and disregaured anything deep. The Patriots are lousy at picking WR's and they need a true talent and outside of AJ Green or Jones...there's a huge dropoff....Hankerson, Baldwin, Smith are they good enough?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i could really see us taking a swing at sidney rice.
    but this all depends on the draft, and what the free agency rules will be. lets get through the draft first.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

DAHL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: The Patriots and Free Agency - Who do they go after?:
    [QUOTE]DAHL
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

He's apparently just as mean as Mankins. Would love to see him AND Mankins, but I'm living in a fantasy world.

Oh, and Pierre Thomas re-signed with the Saints:
    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/18861/pierre-thomas-deal-solidifies-rb-situation

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Thanks for the heads up on Thomas....didn't know he signed back with Saints, CRAP...I thought he'd be a great pick up for Brady & the Pats....I'd still like to unload Mankins though, maybe make a deal for DeAngelo....

Sidney Rice would be awesome but way too expensive....having him & Brady paired up would be lethal!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

In Response to Re: The Patriots and Free Agency - Who do they go after?:
    [QUOTE]DAHL
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]
    From Carolina correct? The Center...very good choice