The Patriots are furious. FINALLY.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: The Patriots are furious. FINALLY.

Where'd you hear the Wilfork quote?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

They should be disgusted. Yesterday's game was pathetic. How do you move the ball well an entire half, come out leading, and then don't score another freaking point!? Ghost missed an easy field goal, Brady was horrible in the second half, you all saw it you know.

What got me is they stopped doing what was working. In the first half they were throwing it to Welker, faulk, and the tight ends most of the time. Then the second half it was a floater to Moss every other play. I know Revis was out, but they should have continued what was working against that defense.

Don't even get me started on the Pats defense.

Hopefully this gives them some extra motivation to work harder and put some pictures on the walls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Actually, Revis aggravating his injury was the best thing that happened to Green New Jersey  all day. Forcing the ball to Moss not only led directly to two of the three turnovers, but it effectively stalled an offense that moved the ball up and down the field at will against the Jests vaunted defense in the first half.

I don't claim to know what goes on inside the heads of NFL coaches or quarterbacks (and I certainly don't believe I could do a better job myself), but this business of disappearing in the second halves of games seems very clearly to be a coaching issue to me, and I'm a little worried about this notion that these problem areas are "correctible" when they've been plaguing the team as long as they have.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: The Patriots are furious. FINALLY.:
    [QUOTE]Where'd you hear the Wilfork quote?
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

weei wilfork was in studio and he sounded just absolutely disgusted and frustrated

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Yeah, I heard this all of last year. Especially Brady. I am mad, we did not execute, etc... I was thinking this in the 4th qtr yesterday and thought why doesnt Brady do something now, while on the field. Not sure what was going one, but seemed like nobody could get open. Plus we have no run game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Actions speak louder then words.  As previous poster mentioned, they sang the same song after every road loss last year and then they went out and didnt execute the next game and lost again.  Prove it on the field please.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

They SHOULD be Furious.  They got 'rid of' all the bad 'eggs' in the locker room, so it's ALL on the ones that are there now!  So maybe getting PUNCHED really hard, this will 'wake' UP this team moving forward.

Starting with Buff this weekend - then a HUGE  ROAD game @ MIAMI!  They really need to get a ROAD WIN at some point here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, I heard this all of last year. Especially Brady. I am mad, we did not execute, etc... I was thinking this in the 4th qtr yesterday and thought why doesnt Brady do something now, while on the field.
    Posted by Brady2Moss07[/QUOTE]

TRUE

i keep hearing about execution an all that. i'm sure it's good for a player to think and say that.

but i believe it's the in-game-coaching

Ryan changed his  game plan, gave up the constant blitzing, etc What did pats do? 'Jets are protecting the middle.. lets bomb it to Moss every other play'

offense and defense, they get to the game with a sound gameplan, execute it and take the lead. then the other team makes changes and things start not working on both O and D.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

It's too bad they play the Bills this week.  They could probably kill just about any team in the league right now and will take it out on the poor Bills.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GeorgieMcBushwick. Show GeorgieMcBushwick's posts

In Response to The Patriots are furious. FINALLY.:
    [QUOTE]If there is any silver lining to this loss, it is the anger of everyone on the team. Brady and Wilfork sound completely out of their minds mad. They see what we all see. This isn't rocket science. This is a lack of execution at the worst level.  "We knew what they were going to do and they ran their stuff and we couldn't stop it."  "This one really pissed me off." -Wilfork They sound disgusted and to me, this is exactly what I wanted to hear after this loss. I didn't want them to down play this loss to a division rival.  So if they all understand what went wrong and that they need to be more alert, then why did this loss occur the way it did?
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

because they don't have  the talent you are praying for.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

Wilfork feels they knew what was coming?

Then why were they stacking up against the run on short yardage only to allow Sanchez to throw over the box to wide open receivers?

Why in the 4th quarter did Nickinovich 1) allow LT to run right through his arms and turn a sure loos into a 20 yard gain, and then 2) fall for his fake block and allow him to take a wide open screen pass for another 20 yard gain?

I'd say the only people who knew what was coming were watching on TV.  No one on the field or on the sideline knew what the Jets were going to do.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

It's a little late to be angry now.  They were supposed to be angry after the Baltimore loss in January and take the offseason to correct their problems.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]They should be disgusted. Yesterday's game was pathetic. How do you move the ball well an entire half, come out leading, and then don't score another freaking point!? Ghost missed an easy field goal, Brady was horrible in the second half, you all saw it you know. What got me is they stopped doing what was working. In the first half they were throwing it to Welker, faulk, and the tight ends most of the time. Then the second half it was a floater to Moss every other play. I know Revis was out, but they should have continued what was working against that defense. Don't even get me started on the Pats defense. Hopefully this gives them some extra motivation to work harder and put some pictures on the walls.
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]
    Dude. You sounded very confident last week about this game. I knew the Jets were not that bad. Now everyone's wondering what happened. I said last week,"on any given Sunday". 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats1977. Show pats1977's posts

Brady needs to stop his non-sense of trying to please moss by throwing him the ball even when he has three DBs on him, and presumes that moss can catch ball thrown at him. Stop being caught up in the power offense that you never had. Remember how the Pats used to beat up on the colts with their power offense. By controlling the game and scoring on long, time consuming drives. This used to allow the defense to rest and help them stay aggressive and energetic. It seems like you're always looking to score quick, though your team have a lead. Even if you did, that is not in the best interest of your defense. Sure, if a receiver is wide open, throw him the ball and score, but stop forcing those deep balls to moss. When your opponent is kicking your behind, you should copy what he does. All of you players including the coaching staffs should watch the movie Lend Of The Fist by Jet Li. It will teach you all a thing or two about how to emulate your opponent when he's winning the battle.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]It's a little late to be angry now.  They were supposed to be angry after the Baltimore loss in January and take the offseason to correct their problems.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

You got that right!!   If anything, there should be "new" problems that could have cropped up this year, we are seeing the same ones again and again.  But, the team has many new players, so, could it be the coaching and player leadership not making the right moves?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I can call better plays on offense, that was just embarrassing.  Where was the other 6 targets?  W T F!  But it's ok, just what the doctor ordered, the Bills.  The Pats need to start interviewing for a OC, Billy boy didn't adjust to anything.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In Response to The Patriots are furious. FINALLY.:
    [QUOTE]If there is any silver lining to this loss, it is the anger of everyone on the team. Brady and Wilfork sound completely out of their minds mad. They see what we all see. This isn't rocket science. This is a lack of execution at the worst level.  "We knew what they were going to do and they ran their stuff and we couldn't stop it."  "This one really pissed me off." -Wilfork They sound disgusted and to me, this is exactly what I wanted to hear after this loss. I didn't want them to down play this loss to a division rival.  So if they all understand what went wrong and that they need to be more alert, then why did this loss occur the way it did?
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

ok - the players are pissed, the coaches are pissed, the fans are pissed...

Question is WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY GOING TO DO ????

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

[QUOTE]Wilfork feels they knew what was coming? Then why were they stacking up against the run on short yardage only to allow Sanchez to throw over the box to wide open receivers? Why in the 4th quarter did Nickinovich 1) allow LT to run right through his arms and turn a sure loos into a 20 yard gain, and then 2) fall for his fake block and allow him to take a wide open screen pass for another 20 yard gain?

Jim; it is becaus Nink is not that good! All he had to do on that run was Stand the pulling gard up in the lane, which would have forced LT inside or made him bump it out. He is not a great OLB for this system... It looks like Banta Cain is lighter and faster this year... I think Nink is a bigger player but he plays big too... he does not change directions well enough or slip blocks fast enough to play here... Lets face he is a backup.

I'd say the only people who knew what was coming were watching on TV.  No one on the field or on the sideline knew what the Jets were going to do.
    Posted by jimijazz[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Hate using this phrase, but Pats will be pumped-and-jacked for Bills...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

One loss people...get off the bridge!!!!!After next weeks win over the Bills and another demoralizing loss by the Jets to Miami,all will be right in the world.This team needs work but it could be worse.We could be the 0 and 2 Cowboys who were picked by some to win it all.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]One loss people...get off the bridge!!!!!After next weeks win over the Bills and another demoralizing loss by the Jets to Miami,all will be right in the world.This team needs work but it could be worse.We could be the 0 and 2 Cowboys who were picked by some to win it all.
    Posted by mojobag101[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the soothing words, I just took a step off the bridge...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

Again, let's see how the Pats respond. They showed they could play complete ball against Cincinatti. Now the Bills look soft, and the Pats need to dismantle them.  We will also see what happnes during round 2 later in the year.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Brady needs to stop his non-sense of trying to please moss by throwing him the ball even when he has three DBs on him, and presumes that moss can catch ball thrown at him. Stop being caught up in the power offense that you never had. Remember how the Pats used to beat up on the colts with their power offense. By controlling the game and scoring on long, time consuming drives. This used to allow the defense to rest and help them stay aggressive and energetic. It seems like you're always looking to score quick, though your team have a lead. Even if you did, that is not in the best interest of your defense. Sure, if a receiver is wide open, throw him the ball and score, but stop forcing those deep balls to moss. When your opponent is kicking your behind, you should copy what he does. All of you players including the coaching staffs should watch the movie Lend Of The Fist by Jet Li. It will teach you all a thing or two about how to emulate your opponent when he's winning the battle.
    Posted by pats1977[/QUOTE]

I hope somebody influential with the Pats reads this post. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Again, let's see how the Pats respond. They showed they could play complete ball against Cincinatti. Now the Bills look soft, and the Pats need to dismantle them.  We will also see what happnes during round 2 later in the year.
    Posted by docmartin72[/QUOTE]

Correction: They showed they could play complete ball for the first half against Cincinatti.  Same problem as last year.

For those who are 100% sure that the Bills will just rollover and let the Pats tickle their bellies: A) The Bills are benching Edwards, meaning they won't have the same QB performance they had in their first two games.  that's your wild-card element; B) I have not watched the Bills this season, but I remember that they gave the Pats heart attacks in both 2009 games. 

Sections
Shortcuts