The Patriots are just not good enough...FACE IT!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot54too. Show patriot54too's posts

The Patriots are just not good enough...FACE IT!

Tom is not playing terrific and this is not the first time this season.  We got Randy freaking Moss and Wes Welker, but teams with 2nd and 3rd string db's can defend them rather well.  Our offense is supposed to be potent.  Uhhh, couldn't tell that by last night.  Our defense got dominated.  DOMINATED!  We have had defensive problems for several years now, what the hay is BB and Kraft doing about it...I'll tell you nutin.  Well, not nutin, but nothing that has worked.  Sorry, not good enough and thank you, BB and RK, you got us here....way to balance the NFL salary cap, at least!  I know this sounds horrid...but ain't it the truth!

Face reality, BB, face reality.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Re: The Patriots are just not good enough...FACE IT!

We are going to learn from this and get better. It's the Patriot Way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

BB reverting to his Cleveland form I suspect!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

No one circles the wagons better than the....cr@p thats Buffalos line???? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

In Response to Re: The Patriots are just not good enough...FACE IT!:
    [QUOTE]Just what exactly is the patriot way? Is it going for it on 4th and 2 from your own 28 against the Colts?Or is it the supposed All World QB is getting old and the supposed genius(BB) is slipping? Name me one draft choice from this year that contributes.
    Posted by --whodatlh--[/QUOTE]
    sebastian vollmer
    darius butler
    pat chung
    julian edelman
    myron pryor
    jake ingram

if your going to try to make a point, can it at least be a valid one?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

In Response to The Patriots are just not good enough...FACE IT!:
    [QUOTE]Tom is not playing terrific and this is not the first time this season.  We got Randy freaking Moss and Wes Welker, but teams with 2nd and 3rd string db's can defend them rather well.  Our offense is supposed to be potent.  Uhhh, couldn't tell that by last night.  Our defense got dominated.  DOMINATED!  We have had defensive problems for several years now, what the hay is BB and Kraft doing about it...I'll tell you nutin.  Well, not nutin, but nothing that has worked.  Sorry, not good enough and thank you, BB and RK, you got us here....way to balance the NFL salary cap, at least!  I know this sounds horrid...but ain't it the truth! Face reality, BB, face reality.
    Posted by patriot54too[/QUOTE]

The Patriots are only "not good enough" if you're a fair-weather fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Tom is not playing terrific and this is not the first time this season.  We got Randy freaking Moss and Wes Welker, but teams with 2nd and 3rd string db's can defend them rather well.  Our offense is supposed to be potent.  Uhhh, couldn't tell that by last night.  Our defense got dominated.  DOMINATED!  We have had defensive problems for several years now, what the hay is BB and Kraft doing about it...I'll tell you nutin.  Well, not nutin, but nothing that has worked.  Sorry, not good enough and thank you, BB and RK, you got us here....way to balance the NFL salary cap, at least!  I know this sounds horrid...but ain't it the truth! Face reality, BB, face reality.

Have fun rooting for the Jests.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

The more I see posts like yours claiming that the Patriots have fallen from grace, the more it steels my resolve that this is a team that is still coming together and is still building up so they can peak at the right time (late December - January).

The best of this team is yet to come, and woe be onto the team that faces it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Yeah, I'm real mad we'll probably only win the division and make the playoffs this year.  We might even do better than we think in the playoffs.  Yeah, give me the 1-15 years again.  That was so much more fun than nowadays.  

C'mon, it makes me wonder how many folks can remember what it was like to really have a bad team????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Name a Dynasty that ended while the QB was still in his prime. 

Brady is 31, the team has problems, the defense was rebuilt this year.  Let the bandwagoneers jump, this may not be a dominant team this year but I wouldn't count them out.  Over the next 6-7 years Brady will still be in his prime and they will get the Defense together.  Right now they are similiar to the 03 04 Colts, too one dimensional.  The Pats still have the two hardest things to find in the NFL- a good coach and a franchise QB, the rest will come together. 

Oh yeah, and I still don't think anyone in the AFC wants to see them in the playoffs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Don't forget to tuck your head as you jump off the bandwagon.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

People have obviously forgotten when ESP-on referred to us as the Patsies..........we may not be as good as we were during the championship yrs ,but we are still in contention and that beats the hell out of the alternative.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Don't hurt yourself jumping off the bandwagon.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

The Pats are the best team of all time

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

C´mon !!! this is the spot where everything gets interesting. The Pats work better as underdogs, as the surprise team. They´re gonna be the NFL underdog this season, everyone is looking to the vikings, colts, saints & Bolts. Even the NFL is taking us away that Sunday night game...

This is the time to see if we still have some LEADERS in the lockeroom.
    They have to bounce back huge after this by running the table and end the season with a 12 - 4 record.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Lol, you are too stupid to watch football.  Never mind, you are JUST stupid enough to be.... a JETS FAN!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

In Response to Re: The Patriots are just not good enough...FACE IT!:
    [QUOTE]The Pats are the best team of all time
    Posted by crono420[/QUOTE]

You are delusional!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts