The Patriots are now a competitive ball club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: The Patriots are now a competitive ball club

It's a team of overachievers that really are good/great players. From Brady to whitehead to WW to BJGE to Branch to the Oline and Dline. You said it no divas here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Got to love this W. Unusual to see Welker so quiet as per the norm but I really like the direction this team is going. As I have said on other threads I think Danny Woodhead is some find and a real keeper. Kudos to Pats Scouting  and front office.
    Onward and Upward I think.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The confidence, and competitiveness, the players and coaches have in themselves needed to be established in the fan base.. this win did a lot to increase that confidence.  the Pats can play.. just get 2007 out of your heads and enjoy the team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to The Patriots are now a competitive ball club:
    [QUOTE]We can compete! Posted by RonF[/QUOTE]

was there any doubt at the start of the season?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

THe thing that amazed me is they are getting along well without Faulk because of Woodhead, what a find off of the scrap heap, a guy that can catch and run. Just what this offense was going to be missing without Faulk.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Well, they were competitive before...they've just had a hard time beating the better teams during the past couple of years.

And, I wouldn't quite say they are an elite team........yet.Laughing

I think that's going to depend on whether the D can continue to improve and the offense find it's groove again.

Zoltan finally came thru when it counted most

I'd like to see some more ball hawking skills ....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: The Patriots are now a competitive ball club:
    [QUOTE]

Once they fully believe that they can be good, they can stop giving other teams respect that isn't earned. I thought the Pats O gave the Ravens D waaaaay too much respect, until the 4th quarter, when they completely abused them. When it was critical, the D stepped up in similar fashion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

That's two consecutive, big character wins...keep the streak going!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sod3000. Show sod3000's posts

I did not think the let the defense mature was nothing but bs shows what I know.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

One game at a time, and with an evolving D. BB must be salivating

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

I love how we are 4-1 and yet there was so much negative floating around the last couple of weeks.

Branch was an unbelieveable addition as proven by his 9 clutch cathes, 98 yards and TD.

Our whole team, offense, defense and Special teams has come together extremely well. Not to mention we are one of the youngest teams in the league meaning we can only improve, I am so excited that I'm salivating.

If we beat the chargers in So Cal, we are looking at a team that can go far this season, no doubt about it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

This year looks promising but next year with so may draft picks including Oaklands 1st and carolina's 2nd, This team is gonna be stocked.....

I was worried when Pioli left, but since he's left, the Pats seems to have drafted better under the new regime....

I just hope that there's no lockout.....:(

Sections
Shortcuts