The Patriots have acquired picks #58 and #89 from Arizona in exchange for #47

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: The Patriots have acquired picks #58 and #89 from Arizona in exchange for #47

lol you just beat me to it.

I'm convinced that a 3rd is going to Oak now for Morrison

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: The Patriots have acquired picks #58 and #89 from Arizona in exchange for #47

this guy is killing me!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

THey picked up another 3rd...nice job

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: The Patriots have acquired picks #58 and #89 from Arizona in exchange for #47:
    THey picked up another 3rd...nice job
    Posted by Rocky

yes

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I hate this waiting cr@p

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goffoli. Show goffoli's posts

In Response to The Patriots have acquired picks #58 and #89 from Arizona in exchange for #47:
    Posted by GrantW

This is bull**** everything with this team now is done on the cheap, letting studs fall by the wayside. We get worse everybody else get's better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

looks like they traded up to #50

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goffoli. Show goffoli's posts

nothing with an impact down here. Keep trading down bill.