The Patriots Will Bounce Back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

The Patriots Will Bounce Back

How many times have we been through all of this? Remember when they lost 31-0 to the Bills and Belichick had "lost the team"...  How about in 2010 when they got blown out by the Browns and had to go in to Pittsburgh the next week,.  the "experts" were all saying that the Patriots were going to get beat even worse by the Steelers. The end up blowing out the Steelers and winning every game in the regular season after that. 

This is going to be a very tough game in Baltimore but history has shown that Belichick teams get better after a loss, quickly putting that game behind them. They are going to have an elite defense this year, something we haven't seen in a while. The offense will get its act together and they will dominate.  Even if its not this week they will be back on top, flying under the radar until the Super Bowl.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: The Patriots Will Bounce Back

They hate their coach...  LOL..  You are correct though. History tells us they come out and kick azs and don't even bother to take names. If that is how this goes down you could not have picked a better game for this to happen. NFC team early in the season. The week before we play dirty birds.. This could work in our favor..

Have I mentioned that I hate waiting for the late games.. Probably cause i'm too drunk.. but HEY.. thats not the issue.. I just like the 1pm games.. I'll worry about my drinking..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I will agree with one but.....

This Sunday will be hell on wheels. The Ravens will bring the house on D every play. Their is no way I have faith in the O line to withstand the storm. Vollmer still ain't right, and as I have said all along, may never be. The back up (Thomas for one) have well..struggled.

The Pats will need to run and will need quick, no very quick passes. Any long developing plays will mean trouble. If they can do this....they will squeak by with a win...if not they will be blown out by 20 or more points.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

It was game two, one we could have and should have won; the sky is always falling around here, something we just have to get used to.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

This happens after a loss here every year. Last year after the Patriots lost back to back games to the Steelers and Giants many here questioned whether they would even make the playoffs. It's a good bet that most of these people watch ESPN and listen to Felger daily.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Of course the Pats will bounce back. Did they just turn into a pumpkin?

Yes this next game will be tough and they may lose it... In fact they could lose it big. But even if the Ravens take it going away (which I do not think) the Pats will still bounce back.... I expect them to win the division, to win 12 games or more, and to not be taken out in their first playoff game. I still think they are the best team on paper in the AFC though Houston has a hot start (we have seen hot starts with teams like the Chargers) and the Ravens appear tough...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

If the defense is as good as it has looked so far than the Pats could lose Gronk and they will still be SB contenders as long as Brady is healthy. The 2006 Pats had no strong recievers and they were only a minute from the SB back when the AFC was much tougher. Before the season I had this game figured as a loss (Ravens will treat this game like an early season super bowl for revenge reasons) so even a loss this weekend will not alarm me. If they start losing division games then I will start to be alarmed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

of course they will.  They still have the pieces in place to beat most mediocre teams, some good offensive team. Will continue to have problems with those teams who can get to brady and cover.

The OL...has quite a way to go.....

I'm hoping BB will make some adjustments offensively, manage the clock a little better, encourage McD to become more unpredictable  with play calling...and hope the D can win some close games for us.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

NO WAY!  Unless ofcourse they start Welker. 

The coaching staff has NO idea what they're doing and the Pats are destined for failure otherwise.  LOL!

Forget Brady or the defense.  Without Welker in the starting lineup winning is futile.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

we took Fitz out of the cardinal game... we need to do the same with Rice (contain him). 

The offense will look better, some 2TE lots of 3wr with branch, lloyd and welker.

i say we will win