The Patriots will end the Colts and Saints undefeated seasons!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

The Patriots will end the Colts and Saints undefeated seasons!

I can see it now. First we light up Miami's WEAK secondary. Next we travel to Indy and embarrass Peyton with our defense again.  Then the revenge destruction of the Jets and to cap it off a Monday Night Shoot out with Brees and the Saints( where we win 38-28 ). Big stretch for N.E! Go Pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jck1962. Show jck1962's posts

Re: The Patriots will end the Colts and Saints undefeated seasons!

I can see them beating the Saints hands down, the saints haven't played to many good teams and they are NFC to boot, I think beating the Colts will be a much harder task.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

I hope so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jck1962. Show jck1962's posts

Let me guess....Saints or a disgruntled Jets fan...either way...you are a loser.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jck1962. Show jck1962's posts

Actually they are first place in the AFC east, and they are starting to fire on all cylinders, that's as real as it gets.

They are just getting warmed up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

In Response to Re: The Patriots will end the Colts and Saints undefeated seasons!:
    No Jck-Just a realist.I just call them like I see them. And what I see in here on a daily basis is a bunch of know nothing loudmouths. Who did the pats beat this year??Yeah I thought so. Now get back to work-ALL OF YOU-stop stealing from your employers!
    Posted by GRLEON

wow! shut up! you sound like a woman debating!

why dont you go join a WNBA forum, you will fit right in with women debating about stuff they dont even know about. lmao what an idiot.

Leon=fat loser

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Re: The Patriots will end the Colts and Saints undefeated seasons!:
    In Response to Re: The Patriots will end the Colts and Saints undefeated seasons! : wow! shut up! you sound like a woman debating! why dont you go join a WNBA forum, you will fit right in with women debating about stuff they dont even know about. lmao what an idiot. Leon=fat loser
    Posted by Patsfan24-7

As a woman I am offended that you would compare this troll to the female sex in general. lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from The2boys. Show The2boys's posts

The pats can't beat the Jets and you loudmouths are spouting off about the Colts and the Saints???! And you all wonder why you people are considered the laughing stock of fan bases?? Go beat the Dolphins first before spouting off with your false bravado.Bunch of know nothing loudmouths. So Gang! Is everybody ready to have a productive day???
    Posted by GRLEON

Leon=Moron...nuff said.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: The Patriots will end the Colts and Saints undefeated seasons! : As a woman I am offended that you would compare this troll to the female sex in general. lol
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats

You go girl!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I truly wish the mods would take notice of the annoying insect AKA leon that's constantly buzzing around this board and just keep him out, in all his pathetic little aliases.

Remember all those ravens' fans talking smack on our board a month or so ago? When I posted a few less-than-complementary posts on their board (not profane, just anti-ravens) their mods shot me down immediately.

Until that time, ignore user is the best form of insect repellent.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

No Jck-Just a realist.I just call them like I see them. And what I see in here on a daily basis is a bunch of know nothing loudmouths. Who did the pats beat this year??Yeah I thought so. Now get back to work-ALL OF YOU-stop stealing from your employers!
    Posted by GRLEON

You shoot your mouth off about the might Jets every week. Then say that Pats will lose because_______. Then every week you are proven wrong yet still come on here and run your mouth. Go to a Jets board with the other degenerate morons.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I hope we do beat those two teams however right now I am more worried about beating the Phins. You might be ok with over looking a team but I dont do that. Right now we have to worry about the Dolphins and hope that we can beat them the way the Jets could not.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

I'd rather beat the Fins and Jets.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I agree i would rather win the rest of our div games then anything else.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsc3. Show jsc3's posts

In Response to The Patriots will end the Colts and Saints undefeated seasons!:
    I can see it now. First we light up Miami's WEAK secondary. Next we travel to Indy and embarrass Peyton with our defense again.  Then the revenge destruction of the Jets and to cap it off a Monday Night Shoot out with Brees and the Saints( where we win 38-28 ). Big stretch for N.E! Go Pats!
    Posted by TrueChamp

They barely beat Buffalo, lost to the Jets and Denver. The Pats two big blowouts were against two teams who have one win between them and you are talking about embarrassing Payton and beating the Saints by ten in New Orleans? Good luck.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Leon needs to read through the scores each Sunday.  What he decided to omit from his "post" was that the Pats started the season with a remarkably difficult schedule, and now they enter another tough stretch.

Will the Pats beat both Indy and NO?  I doubt it.  But I do think they'll handle the Saints. 

Leon needs to concern himself more with the beatdown that is coming when his team comes to town, asuming by that point he's not switching his allegiance.  And with Leon,this switch is highly probable.  He cannot even decide on a screen name.

To be fair, though, even if he were a Bills' fan he'd be doing better than what he's got to root for right now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Leon needs to read through the scores each Sunday.  What he decided to omit from his "post" was that the Pats started the season with a remarkably difficult schedule, and now they enter another tough stretch. Will the Pats beat both Indy and NO?  I doubt it.  But I do think they'll handle the Saints.  Leon needs to concern himself more with the beatdown that is coming when his team comes to town, asuming by that point he's not switching his allegiance.  And with Leon,this switch is highly probable.  He cannot even decide on a screen name. To be fair, though, even if he were a Bills' fan he'd be doing better than what he's got to root for right now.
    Posted by soups

Wow I think the Saints are a clear cut better team then the Colts. They produce the most turn overs in the league and there QB is top 3. They also have 3 capable rbs with different skill sets. I am very much more worried about the Saints. The Colts have an adequate defense(shines against bad teams) and NO RUNNING GAME with a top 3 QB. How are they better then the Saints?

BB once again has weapons on defense and depth. The only reason we lost to the Colts the last 2 years is because our old declining defense was oft injured and running out of gas. We will have little trouble scoring on the Colts and will have the personnel to once again contain Manning.

Also I think it is worth mentioning that our Patriot team last year had the game won in Indy( Thanks Dave Thomas) with a bad defense and Matt Cassel. Now we have a good defense and wait for it..... Tom Brady!

Also nobody else has beat the Bucs or the Titans in near the same fashion that we have. There is something to be said for blowing out bad teams. Most teams cannot finish games the way we can.

The writing is on the wall people. Have faith in your team.

Also to MVP KILLA. I do not over look Miami but I think we will exploit there secondary in  blow out fashion. I also think we can contain the gimmick plays that is Miami's only real weapon.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

In Response to Re: The Patriots will end the Colts and Saints undefeated seasons! : As a woman I am offended that you would compare this troll to the female sex in general. lol
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats

I happen to agree with you LadyPats, but unfortunately he is correct, GIRLEON does sound like a woman debating issues. Tongue out

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Saints are not impressive, the Minniesota Vikings could derail them if they played them. If the Jets had a good QB, they could've beaten the Saints. 

The Colts game is well, the Colts. It's always a good game when the Pats and Colts meet. 

I can see us beating the Saints easily, but the Colts will be a nail bitter till the end. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

I love how the Jets fans just continue to ignore the fact that they beat the Patriots AT HOME on Bradys second week after not playing foot ball for an entire YEAR!

The 22nd cannot come fast enough! The fluke of them stating 3-0 is making them even crazier than usual.

I didn't think I could hate a group as much as I hated Giants fans. I was wrong.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

I just don't understand where people see the Saints as not impressive.  Boggles the mind.  They've beaten:

Det 45-27; @ Phi 48-22; @ buf 27-7; NYJ 24-10; NYG 48-27; @ Mia 46-34; Atl 35-27

For those not impressed, what would impress you?

Yes their defense can be scored on, but their offense is dominating.  Maybe 2007 Patriotslike. 

They have been nothing if not impressive.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I just don't understand where people see the Saints as not impressive.  Boggles the mind.  They've beaten: Det 45-27; @ Phi 48-22; @ buf 27-7; NYJ 24-10; NYG 48-27; @ Mia 46-34; Atl 35-27 For those not impressed, what would impress you? Yes their defense can be scored on, but their offense is dominating.  Maybe 2007 Patriotslike.  They have been nothing if not impressive.
    Posted by underdogg

I can't believe this has happened but I agree 100% with Underdogged. The Saints are the team to beat. The Colts are not far behind them but they are behind them. As I already said the Saints have great Qb play great run game and solid defense which is great at producing turnovers. When do people realize they are very good? Colts have great Qb play good defense and bad run game! Why the fear of the Colts and not the Saints?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtfan. Show celtfan's posts

This just in:  Ted Ginn has scored another touchdown on a Jet's kickoff.  When reached for comment Rex Ryan said:  "we outplayed 'em".

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon are you going to answer my question or are you going to go off in another rant again? I told everyone, not that they care what GR stood for, now its your turn, get some proof that you played (chuckle) DIV1 football, or shut your blow hole

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Hell . . .

If we're going to start overlooking what's in front of us and daydreaming about potential hypothetical maybes that might could happen possibly . . . 

The Pats will steamroll the Vikings in the Super Bowl.

Sections
Shortcuts