The Patriots will end the Colts and Saints undefeated seasons!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: The Patriots will end the Colts and Saints undefeated seasons!

In Response to Re: The Patriots will end the Colts and Saints undefeated seasons!:
    [QUOTE]I agree i would rather win the rest of our div games then anything else.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

I'd rather see the Pats win the SB regardless of how they do against the Saints and Colts in the regular season.  Also, take it one game at a time.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In Response to Re: The Patriots will end the Colts and Saints undefeated seasons!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Patriots will end the Colts and Saints undefeated seasons! : There are people who would beg to differ on this.  There are 3 divisions with more wins than the AFC EAST who have played more games than any division and there is one division with the same number of wins and one less game played.  I think the NFC North, East and AFC North are better divisions and I think the AFC South is just as good.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

If you play in the AFC East you have to play AFC East teams twice a season... 

The Bills are easily the worst team in our division and statistically they have a better defense than your division's 2nd best team.  The AFC North is right there but anything in the NFC and you must be joking, other than the Saints and Vikings they have nothing...

The Colts have the Texans, Jags and Titans... I hope you're really not implying that the AFC South is that division?  The Colts are the only team with a better than 500% record against nonconference opponents.  I won't say the Colts aren't good, but please...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Woz - I don't know

NFC East - sure you can point to Philly's loss to Oak.  NYG's current losing streak.  Dallas' Jekyll and Hyde.  But all of these teams have won 5 games.  I don't care who the opponents are, its not easy to win in the NFL.  5 wins for 3 teams is pretty good.

NFC North - Minny, GB, Chicago.  I think GB and Chicago are better than NYJ and Mia.    

AFC South - I was stretching because of Jax.  But Buffalo's d being statistically better than Houston doesn't matter.  They played last week and Houston won by 3 touchdowns and scored 31 on that D. 

AFC East - NYJ has lost 3 of last 4.  Miami's only wins are in division.  Their competition has been stout (and I think they are a solid team), but they have to win a game out of division. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

AFC South most definitely, most assuredly, with out a doubt has the better looking cheerleaders. The teams svck but the cheerleaders are awesome.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

I'm not big on starting a thread as cocky as this one (but thats just me being a wuss...lol)... but I do think its weird that Indy and New Orleans have a chance of going 16-0 and coincidently both teams have to play New England. Sometimes the stars align I guess...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

i could not agree more. i already predicted this. would be closer with colts but they will blow out the saints big time. that's your message game. miami and jets will be blowouts too. last miami game will be the closer. pats are going 14-2 if they need it... 13-3 if they dont and lose to houston on last day as they bench or rest everyone includg tommy!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

I would prefer to just focus on the Phins for now. Enjoy every win as they come.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Luckily we have the luxury of being fans which enables us to "Look Ahead" without our lack of focus on this weeks opponent impacting the teams performance on the field.

Sections
Shortcuts