3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: The Patriot's will win by a score of [ ] today

35-31

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2011. Show mighty2011's posts

Gotta go with the OP on this one

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2011. Show mighty2011's posts

And I might, add, they'll do it with lots of shotgun spread, passing their way up and down the field with an occasional run for kicks.  And the defense will give up lots of yards just to make the Giants feel better but won't let them in the endzone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

30-23

NE needs to run the ball in this one effectively. The Gints have reformed their defense, and they rush the passer with the best of them. However, they no longer defend the run the way the used to. 

Hernandez is dinged again. So is Welker. Price is hurt again too, though I'm not sure he really hurts them because he doesn't contribute.

I also want to see more Woodhead. Why is this weapon basically collecting dust. Get him the ball in the open field, because he can do something with it. 

I hope NE can get to Eli. Otherwise, New Jersey has the size matchups to make moves downfield. I will vomit if Eli is throwing the ball all over the field. 

NE has faced a rash of tough defenses lately, specifically the kind of defenses that can really slow down their 2TE offense. 

I think, at home, on the wings of that loss to Pitt, NE starts its next streak of consecutive 30 point scores today!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

nwe 31-23 - a nail where the d just manages to keep nyg from scoring a td late in the game. 

i am pretty confident that the d will play their consistent game and give up between 17 and 23 , no more than 24 - nyg's season average. it will be a tough game for the d. nyg may be the best road team, averaging more than 28. i do think though that the d will manage keep them below their road average.

it's the offense that i never figure out because they are just so inconsistent. i always anticipate nwe to score at least 28, because they have all the talent they need to do that. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

28-24. Eli is having a good year and he is better than Henne or Fitzgerald. Brady pulls this one out. Pats D plays better in the 4th.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

44-10. Statement game!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

27-20 pats

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

37-19

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

31-30.  Just win baby

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts