The PATS are a TEAM, play as a team, lose as a team but do not point fingers!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The PATS are a TEAM, play as a team, lose as a team but do not point fingers!

I read the comments from BB's post game news conference and I like the fact he does not throw any specific player under the bus, nor do any players. He always refers the the team as a team and how as a whole they did not play well.  Even when Brady speaks, he speaks in the first person about his shortcomings and does not point fingers at other players.  I am certain, behind closed doors, BB does name names and point fingers and the players do not have to be told who missed assignments and blew plays.  This is unlike many other coaches and players in the NFL who do name names and point fingers. It is this kind of stuff the press wants out of BB and the Pats.  Both BB and the players do not feed them this stuff.  No wonder they do not care for BB's press conference demeanor and lack of "tittilating" bits of verbal wisdom!  I like that! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: The PATS are a TEAM, play as a team, lose as a team but do not point fingers!

In response to agcsbill's comment:

I read the comments from BB's post game news conference and I like the fact he does not throw any specific player under the bus, nor do any players. He always refers the the team as a team and how as a whole they did not play well.  Even when Brady speaks, he speaks in the first person about his shortcomings and does not point fingers at other players.  I am certain, behind closed doors, BB does name names and point fingers and the players do not have to be told who missed assignments and blew plays.  This is unlike many other coaches and players in the NFL who do name names and point fingers. It is this kind of stuff the press wants out of BB and the Pats.  Both BB and the players do not feed them this stuff.  No wonder they do not care for BB's press conference demeanor and lack of "tittilating" bits of verbal wisdom!  I like that! 

Well, that's not their job. It's out job.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: The PATS are a TEAM, play as a team, lose as a team but do not point fingers!

In response to agcsbill's comment:

This is one of the main things I cherish about being a Patriots fan; the coaching, the management, all the way down to the players, are filled with class.  

It boggles my mind that people 'hate' Tom Brady and call him 'arrogant.'  All he does is criticize himself in bad games, and say what he needs to do better in good performances.  Never bashes his teammates and always accepts full responsibility for his play.  Also, he always compliments the opposition, no matter how bad the opposition may be.  I don't get what you can not like about that kind of character.

Sections
Shortcuts