The Pats have no excuse not to sign Bobby Bouchard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

The Pats have no excuse not to sign Bobby Bouchard

Rumor has it, Bobby bouchard is available. This guy would single handedly transform the Patriots defense into a Super Bowl caliber unit. For God's sake, he had 11 sacks in one game! He is a tackling machine. We could save the money we were going to give Peppers. He isn't half the player Bouchard is.

I know, some of you are thinking this is insane. Bobby Bouchard isn't real. He's just a fictional character. But negativity isn't going to help us turn this team around. Besides, with the culture of leadership cultivated by Brady and Belichick I really don't think Bouchard being fictional will be a big deal. Not in our locker room

I say they go for it. What do they have to lose?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: The Pats have no excuse not to sign Bobby Bouchard

Only if mama says it's okay.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

They arer turning their attention to Forrest Gump as they need a KR.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Darn I thought this was about the owners hiring Ken Bouchard's brother to pick all the guys up in the morning and bring them to practice as a concession in the labor talks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I think he'll only work with Coach Klein, but we need an OC, too, so they should bring him in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz22. Show tedyaz22's posts

In Response to The Pats have no excuse not to sign Bobby Bouchard:
    Rumor has it, Bobby bouchard is available. This guy would single handedly transform the Patriots defense into a Super Bowl caliber unit. For God's sake, he had 11 sacks in one game! He is a tackling machine. We could save the money we were going to give Peppers. He isn't half the player Bouchard is. I know, some of you are thinking this is insane. Bobby Bouchard isn't real. He's just a fictional character. But negativity isn't going to help us turn this team around. Besides, with the culture of leadership cultivated by Brady and Belichick I really don't think Bouchard being fictional will be a big deal. Not in our locker room I say they go for it. What do they have to lose?
    Posted by dafoe

YOU ARE AN IDIOT! AND QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

This post reminds of why I hate the offseason so much. At least we have the draft in a couple of months. I just want something to happen. Anything. At least there would be something to talk about.

Of course the catch-22 is, as much as I love football it's hard to really look forward to the start of the season. Because winter is right around the corner. God, I hate winter. If it wasn't for the girlfriend, I'd be somewhere nice and warm with Sunday Ticket. Of course, I haven't given up on talking her into moving. Yet.

I guess I can't complain too much. It's been a pretty mild winter. And our town does a really good job with the roads. But, still..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

How dare you say the Pats have no excuse!  Who put you in charge!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"God, I hate winter. If it wasn't for the girlfriend, I'd be somewhere nice and warm with Sunday Ticket. Of course, I haven't given up on talking her into moving. Yet."

Dafoe~  Have you given up also on just talking to her, ya know simply getting to know each other on a spiritual level a bit more; at the very least, you should take this as a wonderful opportunity to take some long drives with your girl on Sundays, go shopping perhaps, maybe hit up Bed Bath & Beyond...

Ha-hahaha...Ahhh ha-ha...seriously though: stomach-up her superficial blabbering in the car, getting her to the nearest Victoria's Secret one time as quick as possible, in order to jump her bones more often... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Well, we were friends first. We worked together for about a year. We were both in a relationship. Shitty relationships. But relationships. So nothing happened. She's kind of old fashioned and is used to guys making the first move. She has a little bit of an arrogant streak in her. And she is completely out my league. Not that I'm ugly. But she could be a model. She's out of most guy's league. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of shooting me down. But I knew if I didn't move in, somebvody else would. So I swallowed my pride and made the first move. By the time we actually got together, with all the buildup and tension, it was insane.

We have been together for a while now and we are past the screwing like rabbits phase- usually that's about the time I check out. But I'm honestly okay with that. Never thought I'd say that about a relationship. I'm not ashamed to say I actually enjoy spending time with her. And on more than one ocassion recorded the game to spend a Sunday with her. Of course, she's also smart enough to know better than to try to drag me to a shopping mall. She has her sister and her girlfriends for that. 

Everyboy goes through filler girlfriends before they find "the one". You know, girls you don't really love. But you stay with because of the sex, or you don't want to be alone, or whatever other reason. Some guys even end marrying them.

If that's all she was, then I would have been long gone by now. I really do hate east coast winters. It just seems like I've always had something holding me here against my will. Before this, it was a sick relative.

Everybody says men are pigs. I don't buy it. I was just like a lot of guys until I met the right woman. It's different when you are actually in love. It's completely different than every other relationship I've ever been in.

Okay, that was probablythe gayest thing ever posted on boston.com I never actually would have said any of this to another guy's face. But that's the beauty of the internet. I'm bored and anonymous Whatever. Flame away.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

so do you think we should take a chance on boucher?

In Response to Re: The Pats have no excuse not to sign Bobby Bouchard:
    Well, we were friends first. We worked together for about a year. We were both in a relationship. Shitty relationships. But relationships. So nothing happened. She's kind of old fashioned and is used to guys making the first move. She has a little bit of an arrogant streak in her. And she is completely out my league. Not that I'm ugly. But she could be a model. She's out of most guy's league. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of shooting me down. But I knoew if I didn't move in, somebvody else would. So I swallowed my pride and made the first move. By the time we actually got together, with all the buildup and tension, it was insane. We have been together for a while now and we are past the screwing like rabbits phase- usually that's about the time I check out. But I'm honestly okay with that. Never thought I'd say that about a relationship. I'm not ashamed to say I actually enjoy spending time with her. And on more than one ocassion recorded the game to spend a Sunday with her. Of course, she's also smart enough to know better than to try to drag me to a shopping mall. She has her sister and her girlfriends for that.  Everyboy goes through filler girlfriends before they find "the one". You know, girls you don't really love. But you stay with because of the sex, or you don't want to be alone, or whatever other reason. Some guys even end marrying them. If that's all she was, then I would have been long gone by now. I really do hate east coast winters. It just seems like I've always had something holding me here against my will. Before this, it was a sick relative. Everybody says men are pigs. I don't buy it. I was just like a lot of guys until I met the right woman. It's different when you are actually in love. It's completely different than every other relationship I've ever been in. Okay, that was probablythe gayest thing ever posted on boston.com I never actually would have said any of this to another guy's face. But that's the beauty of the internet. But I'm bored and anonymous Whatever. Flame away.
    Posted by dafoe

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Well, we were friends first. We worked together for about a year. We were both in a relationship. Shitty relationships. But relationships. So nothing happened. She's kind of old fashioned and is used to guys making the first move. She has a little bit of an arrogant streak in her. And she is completely out my league. Not that I'm ugly. But she could be a model. She's out of most guy's league. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of shooting me down. But I knew if I didn't move in, somebvody else would. So I swallowed my pride and made the first move. By the time we actually got together, with all the buildup and tension, it was insane. We have been together for a while now and we are past the screwing like rabbits phase- usually that's about the time I check out. But I'm honestly okay with that. Never thought I'd say that about a relationship. I'm not ashamed to say I actually enjoy spending time with her. And on more than one ocassion recorded the game to spend a Sunday with her. Of course, she's also smart enough to know better than to try to drag me to a shopping mall. She has her sister and her girlfriends for that.  Everyboy goes through filler girlfriends before they find "the one". You know, girls you don't really love. But you stay with because of the sex, or you don't want to be alone, or whatever other reason. Some guys even end marrying them. If that's all she was, then I would have been long gone by now. I really do hate east coast winters. It just seems like I've always had something holding me here against my will. Before this, it was a sick relative. Everybody says men are pigs. I don't buy it. I was just like a lot of guys until I met the right woman. It's different when you are actually in love. It's completely different than every other relationship I've ever been in. Okay, that was probablythe gayest thing ever posted on boston.com I never actually would have said any of this to another guy's face. But that's the beauty of the internet. I'm bored and anonymous Whatever. Flame away.
    Posted by dafoe

Great post Dafoe...  You should know me by now, ALL candor.  Respect truthful sentiment OVER all else.  So here, I'll help your honesty along, here:  Towards the end of College, I moved down to Orlando to take a year hiatus with a girl I had met, now going to school down in FLA.  Just wanted a break from what I had previously enjoyed so much @ school: unbridled thirst for knowledge, plain and simple.  Unfortunately, cr#p work & easy atmosphere led to cr#p lifestyle with cheap beer.  Gave up, went back to school up here, but kept same company (i.e. same girl)- After college, moved in with her and drank and drugged my complacency & self-doubt away...CANNOT blame it on her, just same company, for better or worse while IN a "situational worse", you cannot have and hope for change or improvement.  Last 5 years, NO girls at all (seriously).  And (hate ego), but I'm in no way a bad-lookin' dude, BUT just a guy who came to a similiar form of "awakening" as you=Can't hope to be with others, until you're comfortable with yourself, can't hop on board with a girl simply through lonliness, company or whatnot...  Still just trying to maintain and fix my own sh!t first-I don't care if it takes a lifetime... 

SO there...now they can rail on me, but just gotta warn the j#rks that I'm the original bad boy on your case, you'll cover your face when I come at'cha low ta blow away haters with hate; kick you in your tummy til your sick to your stomach, spin your head with brick words til you fall on your face and plummet-If y'all don't like me, you can k!ss my - til it's numbb-it; And all that pr#ck jibberish, you might be spittin', ya need ta kill it, cause that style is like dyin in my sleep, I don't feel it; So I'm an alcoholic and thas all I can say, I call in ta work, cause all I do is frolic and play; I post out grenades and take a bottle'a Tylonel 3 as I talk about how violent I be; I strike a still pose and hit'cha with some ill flows that don't even make sense, meanwhile I'm stealin your billfold- Somethin, somethin, somethin, I get meeded? Oops, I scribbled over that part, and so I can't read it...

~What were we talking about dafoe?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

next time you start a thread get the guys name right you moron, its bobby boucher

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Women are ok until their sister gets killed by that house. Like happened to my ex wife.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz22. Show tedyaz22's posts

Lazarusinthelooneybin.....SHUT!!!  UP!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Bellatrix Lestrange (Helena Bonham Carter)
    She looks just like my ex (with the same attitude)!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Women are ok until their sister gets killed by that house. Like happened to my ex wife."

Same thing happened to me and my ex in some freak twister in the midwest...woulda been a tough road if not for meeting a few dude's that just saved me from gettin buried under a hill of monkee-business: tinney, crow, and leo.  Good law firm...Saved my #ss in litigation, and watered the whole thing down.  Too drunk the rest of the way in celebration to even remember how I got home even though I have a few scotch-based flashbacks of some crazy old cuckoo-trying to sell me in-flight on a hot air balloon pyramid scheme...whole thing seems like a dream.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

next time you start a thread get the guys name right you moron, its bobby boucher
    Posted by timsandra

You are right. I haven't been able to focus on anything else since I read your post. I am overwhelmed by shame and guilt. The pain and suffering I have inflicted on you and the rest of the boston.com users is inexcusable.

I hope, that someday, after years of therapy some of you can overcome the profound and massive psychological damage caused by my reckless post. And maybe, just maybe, forgive me.

Let me be clear: You have my word that I will never call him Bobby Bouchard again.

On a side note, I don't know if you realize this, but your shift key seems to be broken. I'm not judging. I just thought you should know. I would hope that if my shift key and caps lock key were to ever simultaneously malfunction, that someone would be thoughtful enough to let me know.

And Laz, you are nuts. I love it! Keep doing what you're doing.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

To be honest...haven't spent the Winter months in a Winter location in decades. Joined the USAF in 1979, so the last big storm I remember is the Bliz of 78 or 79? Since, it's been all Turkey, Mid East and southern states for me and many years of college. Then in 2004 I retired and moved to Florida's panhandle (near Panama City Beach) on a small hobbyist farm. So, as you can see, Winters don't mean too much to me anymore. Been so long though, not sure if that's a blessing or ...?
    Been a cold one this past Winter (and rainy) but looks like the weather's about to turn the corner.
    Know what Dafoe means when he says he says she's out of his league as my 2nd wife has proven to be. Not just with her looks but her class and wisdom as well. A HUGH upgrade over my first (who was voted most evil Ex in Florida two years running, had more bad articles written about her than Leona Helmsley <sp? />

Hey guys, didn't the NFL draft used to take place in March? Seems it's taking longer and longer every year from SB to Draft week.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

DAFOE your a moron who apparently has no life, as evidenced by the fact you posted your lengthy drivel above at 2:00 AM!! In your angst to initiate a thread and interact with other users you can't even get the name right of the person your thread is about! That is the definition of a lonely, loser!

P.S. you can see my shift key works I just chose not to use it most of the time.

P.P.S. Lazarus I am an adjunct at a college in orlando, which one do you attend?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Lazarus I am an adjunct at a college in orlando, which one do you attend?"

Try to be cr#zy and read through a full post rather than belittling people for mispelling a fictional name by 1 letter...  I Went down there to work while my girlfriend went to FullSail (dear god, I'm not sure if that's the right spelling), but after looking around several Florida Universities and concluding the academics were by and large awful, I went back up to New England to finish my double major at UConn...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

Laz, the point I was making to Dafoe is dont just start a thread For the sake of staring a thread, and if you do at least be accurate and know the guys name your talking about.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

I'm angry at dafoe and timsandra! I'm PIS#ED

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

DAFOE your a moron who apparently has no life, as evidenced by the fact you posted your lengthy drivel above at 2:00 AM!! In your angst to initiate a thread and interact with other users you can't even get the name right of the person your thread is about! That is the definition of a lonely, loser! P.S. you can see my shift key works I just chose not to use it most of the time. P.P.S. Lazarus I am an adjunct at a college in orlando, which one do you attend?
    Posted by timsandra

You're serious? Really? What is wrong with you? How does somebody have that much anger inside them, that a post about a fictional charecter can set them off to this degree?

What happens when a situation arises that makes a normal person angry? I can imagine you going home and beating your dog because they forgot the extra cheese on your whopper. Your mommy didn't love you. Or your babysitter touched you in an inappropriate place, I don't know. Whatever your issue is, get some help before you go all Virgina Tech on someone.

And unfortunately for you, my sense of self worth has nothing to do with how you feel about me or my posts. So I'm going to keep on posting here. Or maybe I won't post for another two months. Whatever I do, it will have absolutely nothing to do with you. You have no right to decide what is worth posting and what isn't. If you don't like my posts you are more than welcome to put me on ignore.

Lastly, I am sure that my posts are chock full of grammatical and spelling errors. You know what? I don't care. I've got better things to worry about. So I don't normally go after someone for spelling errors. But since you are the one that started this asinine little game, you may want to learn how to spell before you call someone else a moron. It's you're, not your.

And if you continue to call me names, I will be more than happy to report you to the mods.

Grow up. Move on   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Wow TimSandra...that time of month? Why in the world would you attack someone for having a little fun? I moved from Orlando to the Panhandle and can verify that having fun in Central Florida IS legal AND encourage!
    Man, go see your OB/GYN for some meds.

Sections
Shortcuts