The Pats Have The Third Toughest Schedule In The NFL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

The Pats Have The Third Toughest Schedule In The NFL

well the pats will have a test this season.this was reported on the nfl network.miami has the toughest schedule.its funny how the trolls busted our chops about our easy schedule this past season after going 18-0,and a trip to the SB.lets see if there is any smack on the steelers strength of schedule after winning the SB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: The Pats Have The Third Toughest Schedule In The NFL

[QUOTE]well the pats will have a test this season.this was reported on the nfl network.miami has the toughest schedule.thank god brady is back.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80fbaa5d&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

mosse at least now idiots like patsgoingdown, leon and the rest can't harp on the easy schedule the Pats had last year, even though these things are set years in advance and have little to do with the previous year results.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80fbaa5d&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

I wouldn't put much stock in those statements.  Last year we were supposed to have perhaps the easiest schedule.  The combined record of our opponents (counting the AFC East twice since they were our opponents twice) was 123-133.  That is pretty much the middle of the pack.  We also were playing in a trivially easy division.  Those division opponents went 27-23.  If you take out the games against us, it went 25-19 against everyone else.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

It's a little premature for these lists, but great.  In order to be the best you must beat the best.  Bring them on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Of course, the schedule is mapped out years in advance and rotates among the divisions, one in your conference and one in the opposing conference. Only two games are actually flexible and based on where you finish. This is Miami's reward for winning the dvision, instead of playing the dregs of the league, those two games become Pittsburgh and San Diego. Congratulations. But easy schedule . . .  tough schedule . . .  who knows? Teams rise and fall at a moment's notice in today's NFL and frankly, none of the teams in either south division scare me much. I see no reason the Pats can't go 13-3 or 12-4 with this schedule and if they can avoid the kind of injury plague that decimated them last year, they might even do better than that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Dont forget the schedule is pretty much figured out a few years in advance. And an easy schedule can turn into a hard one real fast. Go Pats!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

raptor64d, speaking of one shot one kill how about those Navy Seals taking out those pirates, three shots simultaneously while at sea....awesome!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

SEALs 3

Pirates 0

Bravo Zulu!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

mike, I couldn't hit that lifeboat with a bazooka, those three shots from the deck of a ship while roiling at sea is really incredible. This is a little revenge for whole black hawk down thing. Now to turn Somolia into a bombing run would be fun to watch.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]well the pats will have a test this season.this was reported on the nfl network.miami has the toughest schedule.thank god brady is back.the steelers won the SB and have one of the easiest schedules this season.

You know something, Moss, does it really matter?  As has been said many times, the schedule is set years in advance and the Pats can't do anything about it.  Also, when has the prior year's records of teams on the Pats schedule actually held up the following year to support any contention for "easiest v hardest"?  Who would have thought the AFC West turned into the AFC Least while the AFC East got measurably better?  I am certain there is someone one this board that can compare the past season records of the Pats upcoming schedule with the actual results and conclude what could have been an "easist" schedule turned into a harder or average and vice-versa.  Regardless, if the Pats have a killer team this year, doesn't matter who they play, that team is toast!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I would say the schedule is set in advance as to our division,and the nfc division.but that has changed for the winning teams,or to which games will draw money.every year now we have faced the colts.no way thats forcasted a long time ago.its added for competition,and money.and it use to be you would play all the teams in other divisions.not the case any more.a winning team will get the top two teams in a division,and a top team from another division.the loseing teams get the luxery of playing all the teams in a division.but as for it really being a matter.its not.just trying to create a topic for discussion.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Moss,

I didn't mean your topic for discussion didn't matter.  What I meant is does the prior year's results have any bearing on the following season?

It is great fodder for discussion as has been thrown in our faces all year last season that the Pat's 11 - 5 season w/o TB was the result of an "easy" schedule.  Seems no one really acknowledged in their 18-1 season how difficult that season turned out to be.

Didn't mean to come across as dissing your topic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]Moss, I didn't mean your topic for discussion didn't matter.  What I meant is does the prior year's results have any bearing on the following season? It is great fodder for discussion as has been thrown in our faces all year last season that the Pat's 11 - 5 season w/o TB was the result of an "easy" schedule.  Seems no one really acknowledged in their 18-1 season how difficult that season turned out to be. Didn't mean to come across as dissing your topic.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

AGC-theres no harm done.I kind of figured thats what you meant.but to play it safe i just explained the purpose  of this post.its just real quiet in discussions because there isnt much news going on with the pats,and instead of repeating something i try to throw something up diffrent.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

The schedule with times and dates will be released tomorrow night at 5PM ET on NFL Network and NFL.com

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

I thought I'd take a look and see what if anything I knew about the teams we'll face this year.If you can add anything feel free.

Home
    Bills (home, Sept. 14, 7 p.m.) No Lynch, first real game to unveil T.O. ,signed Drayton Florence

Titans    lost D coorinator lost Haynesworth / Haynesworth's back up did well last year when Albert was sidelined, signed Nate Washinton   /  Bo Scaife not resigned
     Did they prepare for the loss of the two most important guy's on D?

Panthers  Will having to set out of FA hurt later on?
    still waiting on Pepper's here or there?

Falcons   Will Ryan have a drop off in 2nd year? 
      lost Lawyer Milloy,Marcus Pollard

Ravens   How the heck does this turn out? Ray and Suggs get the money and no wizard to run the show?
    lost D coordinator /lost Bart Scott,Lorenzo Neal,Jim Leonhard / resigned Ray Lewis,Samari Rolle

Dolphins  No wildcat suprize this year. Will it work again? New wrinkles? And Welcome to the leaders schedule.
    resigned Yeremiah Bell,Channing Crowder lost Vonnie Holliday,Renaldo Hill,Andre'Goodman

Jets   Oh the ones we love to hate. Yes we still hold you responsible for us missing the playoffs. lets all have some fun and what happens HAPPENS   MY A*$!!! HAHaHaHa my a*$ off all the way to the BANK. Will Rex make a push as HC in the AFC East? Bigger ? Can Rex make Goulston the player the PUSS could not?
    New head coach / lost Chris Baker,Laveranues Coles / signed Bart Scott,Jim Leonard,Larry Izzo 

Jaguars  Can Jack find a way to beat Polian and the ref's with the Saint gone? 
       lost Drayton Florence,Matt Jones,Fred Taylor,Paul Spicer,Gerald Sensabaugh,Pierson Prioleau,Jerry Porter / signed Tra Thomas,Sean Considine,

Away
    Buccaneers (London, Oct. 25, 1 p.m.)Who the heck knows? You tell me? Well we know we'll get the by after this week. Atleast the Qb this year won't have to sleep with one eye open.
    / New head coach / lost Will Allen,Derrick Brooks,Joey Galloway,Jeff Garcia,Ike Hilliard,Cato June,Noah Herron, / Signed Byron Leftwich,Derrick Ward

Colts  Ding d*ng the saint is GONE. It's funny after dungy's run with the ref's. It all ended with a bunch of calls in OT! OOOOOOOOOOOOH Karma 
    new head coach , new D coordinator / Signed Adam Seward

Broncos Good Luck josh hope you learn to adjust. An here's to hoping that we Blitz all nite!!!
    new head coach ,new D coordinator / Lost QB, Dre Bly,Tatum Bell / signed / Jabar Gaffney,Lamont Jordan,Lonnie Paxton,Correll Buckhalter,JJ Arrington,Brain Dawkins, Andre Goodman,Renaldo Hill

Texans   Can they hold it together with Sage in another city? This is a must win because we have called it a indy giv-me for years.
        signed Shaun Cody, Cato June lost Will Demps,Demarcus Faggins

Saints  Can Sean finally find a way to use Bush? Wilson playing there still burn's for me. I liked that kid.
    signed Heath Evans,Jabari Greer,Pierson Prioleau,Darren Sharper, Paul Spicer,Rod Coleman  lost David Patten,Deuce McAllister,

Have fun : ) Post your thought's

Moss
     I was'nt trying to highjack your thread. I just started typing and it won't copy to paste somewhere else.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

I forgot indy also lost Marvin a.k.a."the pistol bandit" Harrison. How's that still not a story?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Titans, Ravens, and Broncos are not the same teams as last season, not even close.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

[QUOTE]I forgot indy also lost Marvin a.k.a."the pistol bandit" Harrison. How's that still not a story?
    Posted by ohyes[/QUOTE]

Totally agree, if he was a Pat, it would still be the top story on ESPN!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I look at what ohyes posted and, the more I think about it, none of those punk@ss teams are gonna beat the Pats.

As my  friends even further up north like to say, "There's no way, eh?"

I'm just gonna say it.

I see some unfinished business.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

too much stalk is put into the schedule, we play who we play and we never look past a team and thats the way it is. The Pats play just as hard against the Raiders as they do against the Colts.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

raptor64d - RIGHT RUDDER, RIGHT RUDDER!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bunchofpixels. Show bunchofpixels's posts

strength of schedule is based on last years records which we all know are meaningless.  you see worst to first and first to worst stories every year in the nfl and this year will be no different.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]well the pats will have a test this season.this was reported on the nfl network.miami has the toughest schedule.thank god brady is back.its funny how the trolls busted our chops about our easy schedule this past season after going 18-0,and a trip to the SB.lets see if there is any smack on the steelers strength of schedule after winning the SB.
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/04/14/pats-leak-their-prime-time-schedule/
     I knew indy was one.neworleans could be exciteing.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

In the age of free agency the previous season schedule doesn't truely reflect how tough your next season is going to be. Case in point last year Jets/Dolphins counted  10-54 against us, this year they are 40-24. Teams also change a lot from year to year. A healthy Brady back and decent draft and your looking at a 13+ win season. Plus we have 8 home games, 7 road games, and 1 neutral site game in London.