The Pats sweep the Dolphins this year.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Pats sweep the Dolphins this year.

I don't know why the Dolphins think that spending a ton of money in Free Agency has now made them the reigning AFC East Champs, but these fools keep running their mouths of like they are.

Former Ravens, now Miami Dolphin LB says the Pats are "vulnerable".

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2013/07/miami_dolphins_lb_dannell_ellerbe_patriots_are_vul.html

I mean, I love Hern, but he wasn't a focal member of the Pats offense. Why does losing him mean losing the AFC East Crown?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: The Pats sweep the Dolphins this year.

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

I don't know why the Dolphins think that spending a ton of money in Free Agency has now made them the reigning AFC East Champs, but these fools keep running their mouths of like they are.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2013/07/miami_dolphins_lb_dannell_ellerbe_patriots_are_vul.html

I mean, I love Hern, but he wasn't a focal member of the Pats offense. Why does losing him mean losing the AFC East Crown?

The last person in the world I love right now is Hernandez but saying he wasn't a focal point in the Pats' offense is hogwash. Especially coming into this season when so many of our experts had him filling Welker's shoes without missing a beat...ha right

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The Dolphins are the most overhyped team in the NFL right now.  Their offense was putrid last season and they think because they lost their top offensive weapon and their best offensive lineman that they are going to unseat the Patriots?  Please.  In the 2 games against us last season they scored 16 points and gave up 10 sacks.  Considering how much everyone rags on the Pats D that is flat out embarrassing.  At the end of the day we have a HoF QB and coach and they have a high school offense.  Game.  Set.  Match.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

I think it is premature to write off the Patriots, but it is not just Hernandez.  Welker is gone, Woodhead is gone, Gronkowski is out for who knows how long.  There is only one receiver on the roster who has caught a pass from Brady in a regular season game.  They have to rebuild their whole offense. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

It's just like the Bills last year, talk the talk all you want....but until you walk it, it's just words.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The Patriots sweep the AFC East.

Sections
Shortcuts