The PATS were who I thought they were.. If you wanna crown them, go ahead and crown them!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: The PATS were who I thought they were.. If you wanna crown them, go ahead and crown them!

Almost a total disaster today, the Pats escaped with this victory.  Yes, lot's of issues, still many games left to get them fixed or at least improve a great deal on them.  Like I said, I will take a medicore regular season and hitting their stride closer to playoff time anyday over a great regular season hitting a wall at playoff time.  I'm hoping that will be the case with this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: The PATS were who I thought they were.. If you wanna crown them, go ahead and crown them!

I'd read it closely except you predicted a Jets win and huge Tebow heroics (again) so why do I care about what you thought they were.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Commie, gotta agree with ccnsd this time. 

For credibility with this post, you have to first admit you were very wrong about Tebow and the Jets. Maybe you were right about the Pats, but without admitting how badly you whiffed on Tebow and the Jets this post comes off like a deflection from your own shortcomings with predictions. 

Just admit you screwed up on the one hand, then make your case for the other you were closer on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Why make predictions? You usually aren't right anyways. Why continue to post negativity after a win?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey we all learned some valuable lessons yesterday. Your defense still stinks and like we all disgussed last week your offense is looking inept at best,starting at the QB position.

Tommy 3 and out Brady and a porous defense has all Jets fans, Bills fans and Dolphins fans thinking that the Division is still up for grabs...and it is.

So enjoy the shallowest of victories...the pats have some serious problems

Well you all know Leon... busy busy busy.

Y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear

[/QUOTE]

our defense stinks? our offense looks inept starting with the QB?

Leon....Leon...Leon..........unfortunately you have to eat crow today. Your team LOST..AGAIN. How about that hit on Sanchez???? ...........have a nice day too....ya'hear  :  )

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey we all learned some valuable lessons yesterday. Your defense still stinks and like we all disgussed last week your offense is looking inept at best,starting at the QB position.

Tommy 3 and out Brady and a porous defense has all Jets fans, Bills fans and Dolphins fans thinking that the Division is still up for grabs...and it is.

[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, with all those remarks you made about the Patriots it was still enough to beat the Jets, what does that say about the Jets?? LOL!!  Every team that comes in to play the Patriots treat it like their Super Bowl.  The Pats didn't look great yesterday, yet enough to get a W in the record column.  I will take it!  I still think the team is trying to find it's grove on both sides of the ball with McDaniels back for the first season from being away and on D trying to find the right chemistry out there.  I think the Pats will hit their stride closer towards the playoffs, and I like that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, with all those remarks you made about the Patriots it was still enough to beat the Jets, what does that say about the Jets?? LOL!!  Every team that comes in to play the Patriots treat it like their Super Bowl.  The Pats didn't look great yesterday, yet enough to get a W in the record column.  I will take it!  I still think the team is trying to find it's grove on both sides of the ball with McDaniels back for the first season from being away and on D trying to find the right chemistry out there.  I think the Pats will hit their stride closer towards the playoffs, and I like that.

[/QUOTE]

I liked your early post about you saying you don't care if they have a mediocre seson, just as long as they are hitting stride come the playoffs. That has been the formula for many of the Super Bowl Champs in recent years. Seems like there is a lot more parity in the league this season then there has been in a long time. So many close games. I believe the team that is the most resilant this year will probably have the best shot at the title.  And as always, injuries can play a big part as well.  I would say in years past that when teams came into New England, they treated it like it was their Super Bowl, I don't get that feeling this year. I don't mean no disrespect by that.  Is there a team I would favor over the Patriots, especially at home in New England...of course not... but it wouldn't be as much of a surprise if they did lose, as say it would have in the past. And maybe that's a good thing. There's a lot of pressure when your the 'top dog', Green Bay found that out last year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Commie... wrong again (haha a weekly occurance) and then posting rambling inarticulate drivel to cover up his idiocy of the past, what a tool.

At least there is no RACISM, lame 'jokes' related gossip magazine pop culture trash and Sandusky love in this thread as is the norm from CC who always manages to bring drivel and garbage to sports forum's when he is 1005 ignorant about the teams he pretends to follow just to be given attention.

Sections
Shortcuts