The perfect WR to help alleviate pressure off Moss-man and Welkerman until Welker comes back to make the offense elite.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The perfect WR to help alleviate pressure off Moss-man and Welkerman until Welker comes back to make the offense elite.

All I keep hearing about the solution for the Patriots at the WR position is to get these really old players--Mason, TO, Coles-- and I keep wondering, why don't the Patriots go after Antono Bryant? 

Antonio is 28, has great hands, good route runner, built like Marshall, and would destroy any man-coverage put infront of him. This guy should be the number 1 priority of the Pats at WR. He can play, he is young enough to take over for moss-man after he leaves. Please Belichick, I know I am just a stupid fan, but please sign Antonio. He would destroy any gameplan a DC would think of. 

You should probably mute the video because the song is annoying, but the video showcases his skills well. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: The perfect WR to help alleviate pressure off Moss-man and Welkerman until Welker comes back to make the offense elite.

Bryant is also a guy I want them to look at. but he is commanding a big pay day.  bigger than u think. He knows his worth.  its rumored wants #1 receiver money. and he just isnt that good. 

if we get him at our price, thats awesome. if not, its not happening.

I want Torry Holt. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: The perfect WR to help alleviate pressure off Moss-man and Welkerman until Welker comes back to make the offense elite.

He won't get big pay, if someone offers him that then let him go, but no one has. This guy would make our WRs as elite as the 2004 Colts and the 2007 Patriots. The Pats need this guy, he would make a great pick-up. Belichick should talk this guys pants off. Tell him the prosppects of playing for a QB like Brady, winning a SB ring, transcending into the levels of being an elite WR. This guy is a good WR, perhaps the best in FA. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

he had one big year in his entire career.why take that gamble?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Did you ever think to ask yourself why such a talented receiver just keeps going from team to team to team??  He's a 1st class headcase who doesn't get along with any of his coaches and has put together only 2 great yrs in his underacheiving career.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to The perfect WR to help alleviate pressure off Moss-man and Welkerman until Welker comes back to make the offense elite.:
    All I keep hearing about the solution for the Patriots at the WR position is to get these really old players--Mason, TO, Coles-- and I keep wondering, why don't the Patriots go after Antono Bryant?  Antonio is 28, has great hands, good route runner, built like Marshall, and would destroy any man-coverage put infront of him. This guy should be the number 1 priority of the Pats at WR. He can play, he is young enough to take over for moss-man after he leaves. Please Belichick, I know I am just a stupid fan, but please sign Antonio. He would destroy any gameplan a DC would think of.  You should probably mute the video because the song is annoying, but the video showcases his skills well.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icFuomOYYT4
    Posted by 49Patriots

The guy is a complete nut job and cancer were ever he has been. No dought talented; nice size, speed, and decent hands, but this is the type of guy they don'y need in that locker room. Lord knows they got enough of them allready. If your going to bring in nut jobs then I say Brandon Marshall is worth a high price, because he is as about as talented a player as you are going to find.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Patriots have a number one receiver getting number one receiver money (Moss). They won't pay another receiver number one money. That's why the Boldin deal didn't happen. The Pats are looking for a good number two who doesn't demand a lot of money.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

If your are going after Bryant,you may as well go after Marshall. Terrible Teamate and locker room guy. Bryant was Released by Parcells in Dallas because the Kid is a Punk.One decent year.Josh Reed will do fine, and Brandon Tate will develop into a very good receiver.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

And the guy's a former basket-case IDK if I wanna see him with a Moss looking to get paid. Could be catastrophic

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

BB has had a man crush on Reed for years so it's logical the first chance he got to get him he brings him in,as for Bryant too much money! Holt wouldn't be a bad second choice,same can be said for Mason. Reed Can play all three wide out positions,LE,RE and slot. I think if given the chance he could return Kicks as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Moss was suppose to be a headcase, but NE calmed him down. Do you notice how all the problems with the Pats last year was on the defense when it came to "leadership" needs? When you play with great QBs like Brady, Manning, Farve, Brees, etc, you get your act together. If this guy is willing to sign for a cheaper amount, no way he gets #1 WR money, bring him in! All i ever hear on this board is how Belichick keeps bringing in over the hill players (Taylor, Galloway) but we want him to bring him more 34+ aged WRs. This guy is a cheaper alternative to Marshall, so why not go get him?  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Wow I think way off here! I have to strongly disagree , respectfully of coarse. First off he doesnt have great hands , good but not great. I wouldnt say he has bad hands , but sorry not great ones. Second in terms of route running hes pretty good , but will sometimes advertise what coming during the route and coming out of his breaks. Third hes extremely inconsistent , which brings me to four , hes always hurt. And even when he does play a full 16 he hasnt put up decent numbers. Hes never had good back to back seasons , and doesnt score enough. And again hes always hurt , hes missed 22 games in 9 years. And you know hes gonna want big money and hold out to the highest bidder. Sorry I have to pass on this one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

And Moss was never thought of as a "headcase" , more of a bad teammate , only cares about himself type guy. Moss is the type of guy who actually wants structure , he wants a strong , smart , decisive , take charge type of head coach. Almost 99% of the problems he showed on other teams is when they were losing and not trying to get him the ball. He knows how good he is and finds a problem with losing and not going to your best players. You know , you lose with our best. I really dont have a problem with that and Moss also admits hes a bad loser. Again I really dont have a problem with that , sure no-one likes a sore loser , but who likes losing? Again I get that. Bryant is suppose to be a legit headcase...you know crazy person type stuff. Id much rather my receiver to run over a crossing guard than have serious head issues LOL.

Sections
Shortcuts