The PROBLEM are the Krafts!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

The PROBLEM are the Krafts!!!!!!

Think about it. All we fans have heard for the last 2 years is the uncertain labor situation which is very similar to the Bruins pre-lockout and how'd that work out for the Bruins? Let me answer NOT WELL. I fully and honestly believe the Krafts are telling BB not to hire anymore high priced coaches until the labor situation is ironed out i.e. Weiss and Crennel so BB just said I"ll do it then. The Krafts have always run the Patriots like a business which only works in the NFL when you have respected leaders running the locker room which they had obviously for 8 years. One by one as they were either jettisioned out or retired the culture changed and the Krafts who were hiding behind all these leaders are now exposed for what they truly are only about...money! Obviously, good businessmen but now the truth comes out and it looks like the Patriots are taking 3 steps backwards but as long as the Krafts are making money all is well. This is not going turn out well for us fans! :(

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bfletch56. Show bfletch56's posts

Re: The PROBLEM are the Krafts!!!!!!

Totally off here. Not even close!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

rick buy a clue

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm just speculating, but I know it was this guy's fault. Your sentence 
    is a walking contradiction, my friend.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lemme. Show Lemme's posts

Ignorance is bliss Rick, but it still annoys the rest of us when you post it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

HUH?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

alcon, i feel sorry for your wife... even if she is the new 7000 dollar sex robot from japan

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

If you were old enough to remember names like Victor Kiam, and Jim Orthwein, you would know the difference between ownership that wants to produce a championship caliber franchise, and one that just wants to create profits at the fans expense.

Kraft used the 49ers franchise as a benchmark for developing the patriots organization, and went to some extremes to lure Belichick away from the NYJs.
    This is a great owner who cares about the fans.

If you want to study a problem owner study up on the Titans/Oilers owner Bud Adams who only chases the bottom line, and not SB wins. He's been flipping off the fans, among others, for over 30 years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

How dare the Kraft's run an NFL franchise like a business! They really should treat it like a non-profit organization then all our woes will be solved!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

If it wasn't for the Krafts the franchise would be in St. Louis. This post is as accurate as a Jamarcus Russell pass...........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from msniii. Show msniii's posts

what does hiring coaches have to do with a nfl lock-out?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Ignorance is bliss Rick, but it still annoys the rest of us when you post it."

~Lmao, Just a GREAT 1 liner.  Sadly though, I agree with the first poster-Indeed The Krafts have given us nothing but headaches, heartache, and pain during their short stint as owners of Our Team...  ~Now, The SULLIVANS, on the other hand...THAT was a fam who knew what it took to run a successful NFL club-They were small spenders, but I'd call that being "wisely-frugal", the stadium was somewhat beat-up and small, but I'd say "tough and sturdy", and they didn't have an radical ideas like-uniform changes or very many personell changes, which I liken as "vintage and comforting", And finally-They didn't offer Us Fans very many winning seasons, Yet that was because They kindly cared enough about The Fans to offer such an accepting feeling of "cozy steadiness" with this team...ahhh, the great times of yesteryear, never again (sniff).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Robert Kraft is the single greatest thing that has ever happened to this team. He cares about the team, the players, and the fans. And if that isn't enough, he puts a winning team on the field year after year. I don't know if there has ever been a statue of an owner in front of a stadium, but for all he has done, maybe the Pats should be the first.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

The SULLIVANS..........Give me a break!!!

And yes I'm old enough to remember Orthwein an Kiam, today's fan don't realize how lucky they are, but NOOOO, all they want to do is point fingers and b**ch/b**ch an b**ch some more!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Q: What is the single critical feature in an online forum software?

A: The ignore button :-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Too funny, Lazarus!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

alcondragon, go troll another site.  Root for your real team.  You are probably Leon, oh what a shock.  Thank god for the ignore button

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"The SULLIVANS..........Give me a break!!!
    And yes I'm old enough to remember Orthwein an Kiam, today's fan don't realize how lucky they are, but NOOOO, all they want to do is point fingers and b**ch/b**ch an b**ch some more!!!!
    "

I'm just feelin' around in the dark on this one, but Were you the guy I heard outside of the theatre in 1987 who was blown away when his wife explained that the entire name was merely a play on words since Marty had to get back to the present day, which was actually in the future (if ya understand where I'm comin' from, then we'll continue with the young Bif and old Bif being the same character and someday I'll tell ya the tale of the delorean, 1.21 gigawatz and the lightning part). 

~Thanx krismk...it's apparently harder for some...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

We can lobby for Al Davis or Dan Snyder.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Folks, the competition was tough, but the dumbest post of 2010 so far has just been awarded. Reading this post you'd think we were the Buffalo Bills.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

lol BostonTroll..

I agree that, unfortunately, the competition has indeed been fierce. these last few weeks / months.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Say what you want about the Sullivans, but they sure were entertaining.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

There seems to be a growing perception that the Patriots don’t spend on players. Tom Curran, who covers the Patriots for Comcast SportsNet, presented this counter-point: Since 2005, the Patriots spent $540 million on player salaries, while the Colts spent just less than $546 million and the Jets $542 million.

Here's the numbers.... directly from the NFL office of accounting.  SO for the FOOL who stated that the Pats do not spend their money and are hoarding it- Maybe though shalst follow the rule....
    It is better to remain silent and have others think you a fool- than to open thy mouth and removeth all doubts!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

The best thing about the Sullivans was watching Billy get punched out by Matt Millen........................

Sections
Shortcuts