The PROBLEM are the Krafts!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Re: The PROBLEM are the Krafts!!!!!!

Of course it's about money. But Kraft also sat on the benches during Foxboro monsoons watching crummy football.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

How about a system where you can vote people off the forum.  10 votes and you're banned.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Dumb post at best. perhaps you long for the good old days of the Sullivans and the old stadium.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

Yeah Rick, whats wrong with you for having your own thoughts and questioning the Krafts and the Patriots brain trust?
    These fans here are like the Jews in Nazi Germany being led to the camps (and yes Im a Jew). Just follow the leader boys and dont say a word ok. Mrodecai Ka Ka, you can troll on this, go hit your ignor button wimp.
    Everyone here shines on what the Pats did in the past, how wonderful yes, but instead of arguing pointlessness lets just wait and see , Ok so far the Pats got rid of all the experienced leaders except for a few. they now have no OF CO. or Def. CO, ok, they have no runningbacks that are anygood or stable, ok ahhh no defensive players that can get to a QB yeah ok, no special teams, no punter, one good wide reciever that was broke and another that is broke, hmmm yeah I can see Superbowl next year for sure.
    Brainless fools!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

A complete and merciless beat down.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Ive read your post twice and still dont understand what exactly your beef is with them. Not hiring big name asst. coaches, leaders in the locker room etc. In any case the Krafts are not the problem here, we need talented, versatile players who buy into our system. If were holding anyone's feet to the fire it should be BB for the terrible job he's done the past 4-5 years in F/A and the draft. IMHO thats the biggest reason why we are where we are and we need to start holding him accountable. Once and a while trading down is exactly what you need/should to do, building and thinking about your teams future, targeting a certain player and going after him. Yes Im all for that, but we've missed alot the last couple years. Last year we could have had Matthews and/or Maualuga/Laurinaitis and filled two huge holes on our D, or going after Harvin in the same draft. Couple years ago we could have had J-Charles, who was sitting there at 62, instead we took Wheatley. Sometimes their are guys worth trading up for and Revis was one of those guys. I know most of you wil say something about 20/20 hindsight, I say BS. I was screaming at Grady during the game to take Pety out, not after. And I was saying the samething about Matthews and Laurinaitis, Charles, and Revis. IMHO the draft and F/A have been the number one problem with this team, not character guys or any of that BS.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

The best thing about the Sullivans was watching Billy get punched out by Matt Millen

Wasn't it Chuck Sullivan?