The problem is Brady!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: The problem is Brady!

BigMustache = Rusty    Read way too much alike and the other common thread... blaming and pounding Brady!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:

Gawd...it never ends.  I'm at the point where I simply want a Championship for the New England Patriots.  

If the Pats win the SB with Brady doing a Trent Dilfer imitation or a Joe Montana one, I don't care.  The PATRIOTS are the team hoisting the Lombardi.  Arrington or Gregory could be SB MVPs for all I care.  Just get #4 and be done with it!

The Arringtons and Gregorys are why we won't see a #4.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Gawd...it never ends.  I'm at the point where I simply want a Championship for the New England Patriots.  

If the Pats win the SB with Brady doing a Trent Dilfer imitation or a Joe Montana one, I don't care.  The PATRIOTS are the team hoisting the Lombardi.  Arrington or Gregory could be SB MVPs for all I care.  Just get #4 and be done with it!

The Arringtons and Gregorys are why we won't see a #4.

The Pats won't see #4 because of #12!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

BigMustache = Rusty    Read way too much alike and the other common thread... blaming and pounding Brady!!!

Don't know who this Rusty is, but you can call me stache!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It's obvious. He'll probably try to change it up now to throw off the scent - maybe throw in some minor point of disagreement even.

Rusty is dishonest to the f'n core.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

+1 this is all I care about.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Don't forget that mustache referred to BB as a great GM as well.

Honestly, it boggles the mind to think what working or knowing Rusty would be like in real life. I'm shocked he isn't in jail or a wheelchair.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to BigMustache's comment:

I'm getting tired of hearing how bad the WR's core is for Brady.  Guys were wide open most of the game, Brady just couldn't connect.  The fact is Brady is not the same player and will never lead the Pats to another SB.  He takes up too much cap space and it may be time to look at trading him.

Join the cast. I am actually listening in to Tuesday;s with Wiggie on Felger and Mazz.  This and the Perillo spot is all I listen to, so forget it, RKrap. I want to hear real,o objective analysis and for those hyenas to be challenged.

ANyway, they just broke for commerical and Mazz actually posed the question for one, "what about Brady?"

98.5, folks. Tune in.

The jig is up and it's been up. Brady hasn't had 2 good postseason games back to back since 2004.

Not 2007, not his 2010 MVP year, not 2011 when people ignored his INT rate all year, not last year, not this year.

That's 5 seasons alone where you can look at a strong run game or loaded aerial weaponry, and Brady can't get out of his own way.

You are a fool/clown. I told I'd only charge you ten bucks a post for football lessons - use some of that cvs money...treat yourself.

First off (free lesson)...guys weren't "open". Not true...tell all your cvs buddies. In fact there was so much anticipation in nearly every pass pattern during that game that it became a guessing game as to where he could throw. The receivers weren't open! Did you see that pass to Hooman? The guy was covered the entire way...Brady finally just had to throw it to a spot where if Hooman ever peeled off the safety he would catch it...which is what finally happened. There was so many pass plays that required gimmicks Sunday that it was ridiculous. He couldn't just drop back, oh no, he had to run right, fake a handoff, fake a reverse, fake a screen, fake everything because the line couldn't hold them long enough to just drop back and throw (see manning). 

He missed the throw to Edelman and he missed Collie. Big deal. He never turned it over. He ran for a touchdown...he threw for another one.

Did you watch the game? Our defense gave up 500 yards of offense in the AFC championship game...has that ever been done before? Seriously, has it? This team needs to sign some players that can make it past the first month of the season. No more Adrian Wilsons, Jenkins, Gregory's, Fanene's, Armsteads...we need real football players with a pulse. We need young, GOOD, talent. No more garbage shopping. No more wait till next year! No more value. Get some players.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I'm getting tired of hearing how bad the WR's core is for Brady.  Guys were wide open most of the game, Brady just couldn't connect.  The fact is Brady is not the same player and will never lead the Pats to another SB.  He takes up too much cap space and it may be time to look at trading him.

Join the cast. I am actually listening in to Tuesday;s with Wiggie on Felger and Mazz.  This and the Perillo spot is all I listen to, so forget it, RKrap. I want to hear real,o objective analysis and for those hyenas to be challenged.

ANyway, they just broke for commerical and Mazz actually posed the question for one, "what about Brady?"

98.5, folks. Tune in.

The jig is up and it's been up. Brady hasn't had 2 good postseason games back to back since 2004.

Not 2007, not his 2010 MVP year, not 2011 when people ignored his INT rate all year, not last year, not this year.

That's 5 seasons alone where you can look at a strong run game or loaded aerial weaponry, and Brady can't get out of his own way.

You are a fool/clown. I told I'd only charge you ten bucks a post for football lessons - use some of that cvs money...treat yourself.

First off (free lesson)...guys weren't "open". Not true...tell all your cvs buddies. In fact there was so much anticipation in nearly every pass pattern during that game that it became a guessing game as to where he could throw. The receivers weren't open! Did you see that pass to Hooman? The guy was covered the entire way...Brady finally just had to throw it to a spot where if Hooman ever peeled off the safety he would catch it...which is what finally happened. There was so many pass plays that required gimmicks Sunday that it was ridiculous. He couldn't just drop back, oh no, he had to run right, fake a handoff, fake a reverse, fake a screen, fake everything because the line couldn't hold them long enough to just drop back and throw (see manning). 

He missed the throw to Edelman and he missed Collie. Big deal. He never turned it over. He ran for a touchdown...he threw for another one.

Did you watch the game? Our defense gave up 500 yards of offense in the AFC championship game...has that ever been done before? Seriously, has it? This team needs to sign some players that can make it past the first month of the season. No more Adrian Wilsons, Jenkins, Gregory's, Fanene's, Armsteads...we need real football players with a pulse. We need young, GOOD, talent. No more garbage shopping. No more wait till next year! No more value. Get some players.

You obviously were watching the game when Brady missed Edelman for an easy TD.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Per "Rusty/Stach", that was "holding" Denver down by the D!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I understand as he failed to prevent the Denver offense from accomplishing the following:

27 1st downs; 7 for 13 in 3rd down conversions; 507 total yards; 400 yards passing; 107 yards rushing; scoring on 6 consecutive possessions; holding the ball for 35:44; having no turnovers; only punting once (1st possession).  The Pats have to take TB off the defense.

That's great, but our D lost Talib.  Their D sucked all year, was near last in pass D and was basically Indy Colts Part II.

So, why couldn't Brady put up more points? We settled for FGs and the overall playcalling and preference in the shotgun, was a failure yet again.

If Brady cannot match Gomie, then why bother?  No one cares about stats, we care about points scored.

The sluggish pace of their drives in the 4th qtr were also painful to watch. He acted like they had all day.

Also, Gomie isn't missing a wide open Edelman like that either.  ALl we hear about is a deep threat this, deep threat that and I constantly see the deep WR who Brady never hits.

You flippin fraud.

Brady had less time, less plays, less receivers less TE's, less everything because BB's most pathetic DEFENSE never left the field and the rest of the team rivaled Barnum and Baily.

What part of if the other offense is on the field, then you can't be, don't you understand?

Reduced time means reduced plays, reduced plays means reduced score.

The only freaken time the D left the field is after they scored.  Do you have a clue how pathetic that is?  BEYOND Pathetic.

BB put that s hit out there.  BB Constructed the team with the scrub receivers and the D that would make a pig farm smell like petunias.  BB!!!

STOP SCAPEGOATING BRADY!  He has nothing to do with that pig slaughter other than having to endure the STINK for years.

Is this so far beyond your 152 IQ?  Really FRAUD!

It's the same thing every F'n year because BB's s hit is on the field all day and all night.

GM needs to be fired,  Effective immediately!!!!! Any other GM would be.

But, but, but,...... they win the AFC almost every year... So what?.

That nominates them for an award and they earned that, but it sure as hell doesn't mean they're good enough to win the prize.  Ask Susan Lucci. LOL

FAIL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

I understand as he failed to prevent the Denver offense from accomplishing the following:

27 1st downs; 7 for 13 in 3rd down conversions; 507 total yards; 400 yards passing; 107 yards rushing; scoring on 6 consecutive possessions; holding the ball for 35:44; having no turnovers; only punting once (1st possession).  The Pats have to take TB off the defense.

That's great, but our D lost Talib.  Their D sucked all year, was near last in pass D and was basically Indy Colts Part II.

So, why couldn't Brady put up more points? We settled for FGs and the overall playcalling and preference in the shotgun, was a failure yet again.

If Brady cannot match Gomie, then why bother?  No one cares about stats, we care about points scored.

The sluggish pace of their drives in the 4th qtr were also painful to watch. He acted like they had all day.

Also, Gomie isn't missing a wide open Edelman like that either.  ALl we hear about is a deep threat this, deep threat that and I constantly see the deep WR who Brady never hits.

You flippin fraud.

Brady had less time, less plays, less receivers less TE's, less everything because BB's most pathetic DEFENSE never left the field and the rest of the team rivaled Barnum and Baily.

What part of if the other offense is on the field, then you can't be, don't you understand?

Reduced time means reduced plays, reduced plays means reduced score.

The only freaken time the D left the field is after they scored.  Do you have a clue how pathetic that is?  BEYOND Pathetic.

BB put that s hit out there.  BB Constructed the team with the scrub receivers and the D that would make a pig farm smell like petunias.  BB!!!

STOP SCAPEGOATING BRADY!  He has nothing to do with that pig slaughter other than having to endure the STINK for years.

Is this so far beyond your 152 IQ?  Really FRAUD!

It's the same thing every F'n year because BB's s hit is on the field all day and all night.

GM needs to be fired,  Effective immediately!!!!! Any other GM would be.

But, but, but,...... they win the AFC almost every year... So what?.

That nominates them for an award and they earned that, but it sure as hell doesn't mean they're good enough to win the prize.  Ask Susan Lucci. LOL

FAIL!

No other GM/Coach could have done so much with so little.  I really believe that Pats would have gotten to the Superbowl if not for Brady's poor decision making in big games.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Don't forget that mustache referred to BB as a great GM as well.

Honestly, it boggles the mind to think what working or knowing Rusty would be like in real life. I'm shocked he isn't in jail or a wheelchair.

He needs to be locked up, he's a detriment to society.  At the very least put on an ankle bracelet so they monitor his every move.  He may be.  That's why he never leaves BDC.

He also needs to be prohibited from using the internet. 

It''s a damn shame they can't deny his grandma internet access. 

It's a damn shame, she'll never rid him unless she cancels on her own.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

hey Russ

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

Like you, I wish Brady had better playoff games the last few seasons.  His overthrowing Edelman in the first quarter was a kicker and could have given us something to build on. BUT -- Brady brings more to the table than his sometimes throwing troubles arm or inability to get out from the pocket to avoid a sack.  TB is valuable for how he teaches receivers, reads defenses and for how he manages the clock.

We still need him.  Who else is therethat would be an upgrade?  I marvel at how P. Manning is rarely sacked that guy must have a horseshoe stuck somewhere.  If Brady had the protection Gomer gets, well....  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

75% of old Brady is enough to win the superbowl, just like Manning is at 75% of what he used to be. He just needs weapons!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

98.5, folks. Tune in.

You obviously were watching the game when Brady missed Edelman for an easy TD.

I did see that, it was right before he threw that touchdown on the very next play.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

But, Rusty says he doesn't make multiple accounts... except for that one time to beat down trolls...... and that time to beat down pink hats...... and that time to beat down no college people...... and to beat down millenialers...... and to bea...... never mind he always does he might just not know about the other personalities 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

You forgot 75% completions.

Didn't want to rub in in and make Brady look worse.  (-;

=====================================

You guys are right on. Manning set NFL offensive records this year and the reason we lost, despite not a strong offensive performance, is that Manning could have played in a white tuxedo and kept it on for the after game celebration. He was not sacked once, hurried or pressured to toss a pick. His making 3rd downs gave them 10 more minutes with our offense off the field. I think our defense, except for the pass rush perhaps being fatigued, did a good job. BB should have called up more blitzes even if we got burned. So, with no pressure, Peyton is deadly as would be Brady too and as Manning proved with your afforementioned stats. Being behind & with time running out, the Broncos knew he had to pass so being pressured it was tough for TB as it would have been for Manning. If Seattle does not get to him, Peyton will do the same thing to them !!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

98.5, folks. Tune in.

Did you hear the guy who just called in? HE just exposed the living daylights out of Tony Mazz and Felgie.

It was hilarious. See, these fans exist out there and rarely get to catch Felige and Mazzie dead to rights like that.  Once they let them speak and they get cornered, they can't really counter.

I could call up that show and go on for days exposing your buddies, Felgie and Mazz. Days.

The only thing he missed on was Brady's mediocre overall postseason play since 2005. He nailed everything else, though.  

Felgie tried to say Polian was as good as BB because Polian cupcaked into drafting Gomie in 1998 when he left Carolina knowing he had Manning. Yes! Yes, Felgie, you certainly countered the caller on that one!

LOL!

MORONS

It's beyond irrational to pretend BB must have a crystal ball when analyzing his work as GM.

It's just a convenient scapegoat for you and Tom Brady the QB.   This team was LOADED going into this season, especially after seeing another strong draft yield yet again.

Shame on BB for not seeing Mayo, Wilfork or Kelly, who NEVER get hurt, or Spikes for that matter. Shame on failed Nostradmus BB. LOL

We've been over this (Wilfork and Kelly). BB decided it was super duper to go into the season with two 33 year old defensive tackles as the corner stones of his defense. That was a pretty dumb thing to do - most said as much before the season started - I did, you didn't. Look what happened. And why even bring up Spikes? Didn't you already make a fool of yourself regarding him? Saying Mankins was a phony and Spikes was a hero for playing on a bad knee...bwahaha!! How did that work out for you? Lol! Spikes will be gone - he leave without a contract offer from us - Belichick does that to players who are locker room cancers.

Who are you going to praise this time around for being mediocre? McCourty? Is that the one? Or are you still in love with your boy Arrington? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

11 posts and you know the Pats, you are funny!  Good thing IQ tests aren't required to create an ID and post here.  Enjoy your day trolling!

I'm the biggest Pats fan on this board!  but facts are facts, Brady's best years are well behind him!

They said the same thing about peyton manning and he threw 55 TDS. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:

75% of old Brady is enough to win the superbowl, just like Manning is at 75% of what he used to be. He just needs weapons!!

^ Truth.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

98.5, folks. Tune in.

+1

Sections
Shortcuts