The problem is Brady!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

Re: The problem is Brady!

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BigMustache = Rusty    Read way too much alike and the other common thread... blaming and pounding Brady!!!

I like coming here to read posts and comments from intelligent people but it's to the point I now have so many on ignore, almost nothing is left!  Seriously can't they do something about these trolls, especially that #18 person!  He's made so many threads it's ridiculous, doesn't he have a life!!!  I also don't understand the bashing of Brady in this past game, when he couldn't even get on the field because the defense let the Broncos control the clock horribly.  Yes, he had a few bad passes BUT so did Manning.  No one is mentioning that because Denver won!  It's ridiculous.  They win as a team and lose as a team!  The whole team had a bad game BUT the defense was horrendous.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

No, he is a minor part of the problem. He brought this team back many times this season, as we witnessed this season. he was off against the donkos, but the coaching was suspect too, and it was suspect most of the season. they did not prepare well this past week.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to umichfan's comment:

BigMustache = Rusty    Read way too much alike and the other common thread... blaming and pounding Brady!!!

I like coming here to read posts and comments from intelligent people but it's to the point I now have so many on ignore, almost nothing is left!  Seriously can't they do something about these trolls, especially that #18 person!  He's made so many threads it's ridiculous, doesn't he have a life!!!  I also don't understand the bashing of Brady in this past game, when he couldn't even get on the field because the defense let the Broncos control the clock horribly.  Yes, he had a few bad passes BUT so did Manning.  No one is mentioning that because Denver won!  It's ridiculous.  They win as a team and lose as a team!  The whole team had a bad game BUT the defense was horrendous.

No, it's not me. NOpe. Sorry.

Don't know who it is. It;s either Leon or someone who is new to the board.

You don't understand the Brady bashing?  ANother shotgun spread gameplan failure and a 66.1 QBR.

Ain't good enough. The lallygagging around in the second half on those drives was always odd.  They acted like they had all day.  Terrible leading of the offense.

Every time the BBWs troll this board bashing BB irrationally so, I will be here to remind them that Brady can't get us in the end zone in AFC title games.

34-17 pats going away? Loser. No one takes anything you say seriously. Out coached 100%

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

You don't understand the Brady bashing?  ANother shotgun spread gameplan failure and a 66.1 QBR.

Ain't good enough. The lallygagging around in the second half on those drives was always odd.  They acted like they had all day.  Terrible leading of the offense.

Every time the BBWs troll this board bashing BB irrationally so, I will be here to remind them that Brady can't get us in the end zone in AFC title games.

Why do you keep lying about TB's Qbr?.  Over over and over all you F UCKIN do is lie.

This Game 24 38 277 63.2 7.29 27 1 0 93.9

93.9 is not 66.1. NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Every time you bash Brady, there a legion of us here to set you straight (straight?, HaHa).

We will kill your lies.

We will disprove your made up stats.

We will tell you how bad BB the GM is and we WILL SQUASH your pathetic agenda.

Count on it!

I guarantee it!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

34-17 pats going away? Loser. No one takes anything you say seriously. Out coached 100%

Sure, Bustchise, sure.  BB is always outcoached with a mass of injuries, on the road and the underdog. Sure.

lol

Hey, remember when you used Bungalow Bill the other day only to show yourself as Bustchise? Guess what, you just did it again.

"Greatest coach of all time is BB."  Bill Cowher

Nighty night!

34-17 pats going away? You lose every bet you ever make. Fail on nearly every prediction you make. Your meltdown was completed Sunday. I tried to believe that there was a shred of intelligence in you but...after the cowardice? Nope.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Why do you keep lying about TB's Qbr?.  Over over and over all you F UCKIN do is lie.

This Game 24 38 277 63.2 7.29 27 1 0 93.9

93.9 is not 66.1. NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Every time you bash Brady, there a legion of us here to set you straight (straight?, HaHa).

We will kill your lies.

We will disprove your made up stats.

We will tell you how bad BB the GM is and we WILL SQUASH your pathetic agenda.

Count on it!

I guarantee it!

DO you really think Passe Rating is the same as QBR? BAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWA!

Cannot be made up!  Pezzy thinks each uses the same metrics. LOL!

Busted again! QBR is the more complete metric, stupid. LOL!!

66.1 QBR, yes. Not very good.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=340119007

That is ESPN's garbage rating.  More complete metric?  Go ahead and explain it.

Don't google it, explain it fraud.  What are those metrics?

QBR and Pr are used synonomously.  It's only espn that is different as they came up with it.  Guess Manning sucked too his was only 88 and he actually had receivers and all day to throw to them thanks to the BB's, pig pen of a Defense.

Passer rating (also known as quarterback rating, QB rating, or passing efficiency in college football) is a measure of the performance of passers, primarily quarterbacks, in American football and Canadian football.[1] There are two formulae currently in use: one used by both the National Football League (NFL) and Canadian Football League (CFL), and the other used in NCAA football. Passer rating is calculated using a player's passing attempts, completions, yards, touchdowns, and interceptions. Since 1973, passer rating has been the official formula used by the NFL to determine its passing leader.[2]

Passer rating in the NFL is on a scale from 0 to 158.3. Passing efficiency in college football is determined on a scale from -731.6 to 1261.6.

Fraud!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Time to ban Rusty again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Absurd that it is, let's accept the premise for a moment.

Brady is the problem but the greatest coach/GM in NFL history can't see it?

What is Belichick's problem?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to BigMustache's comment:

I'm getting tired of hearing how bad the WR's core is for Brady.  Guys were wide open most of the game, Brady just couldn't connect.  The fact is Brady is not the same player and will never lead the Pats to another SB.  He takes up too much cap space and it may be time to look at trading him.

Well lets get rid of him then and trade for Tony Romo or Mark Sanchez or anyone else. LOL the problem is Brady. You must be kidding.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Funniest part is I could have posted this 9 years ago, and would have been right.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

I'm getting tired of hearing how bad the WR's core is for Brady.  Guys were wide open most of the game, Brady just couldn't connect.  The fact is Brady is not the same player and will never lead the Pats to another SB.  He takes up too much cap space and it may be time to look at trading him.

Join the cast. I am actually listening in to Tuesday;s with Wiggie on Felger and Mazz.  This and the Perillo spot is all I listen to, so forget it, RKrap. I want to hear real,o objective analysis and for those hyenas to be challenged.

ANyway, they just broke for commerical and Mazz actually posed the question for one, "what about Brady?"

98.5, folks. Tune in.

The jig is up and it's been up. Brady hasn't had 2 good postseason games back to back since 2004.

Not 2007, not his 2010 MVP year, not 2011 when people ignored his INT rate all year, not last year, not this year.

That's 5 seasons alone where you can look at a strong run game or loaded aerial weaponry, and Brady can't get out of his own way.

Look ok this is your view, where the h ell is the solution? Please stop repeating yourself and say what should be done. Is your solution to cut or trade Brady if so please say it? Look the Broncos put up 2 drives that took around 18 mins combined, a 3rd of the game where Brady wasn't even on the field not to mention any other drives they had. Not to mention the D could only stop them scoring on 1 drive. Please just stop pinning it on Brady the team lost as a team once again another AFC championship has come and gone where not one single Patriot played as well as they could have. How do you get offensive rhythm when you can't get on the field, we got out lunch handed to us plain and simple...the scoreline is flattering at best, 24:16 to 35:44 in terms of times of possesion, there's a marked difference in those time. The Offense couldn't move the ball and the D couldn't stop them moving the ball for long periods with the lead... Outcoached, outplayed, out thought there was even a lack of toughness after we were by all intents and purposes the toughest team in the league for the past month.  

The offense couldn't move the ball because Brady kept missing WR's!  The defense did a nice job holding Denver, but when the offense can't get 1st downs, your asking way too much from your Defense against the best QB in the game.

You call those stats "holding"?

LOL

(btw, "The defense did a nice job holding Denver", is classic Rusty jargon.)

Oh god. Its hilarious how transparent rusty is here. Ok mustache, lol. Tell us again about how they held and held. Lol. What a fraud.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

66 qbr is great. Why is anyone posting that like it is bad, that would be like saying a 100 rating is bad. Haha.

Seriously, it‘s equal to  a 100 rating, would have been good for fifth best league wide this season among qualifiers, and only adds to the case for Brady by factoring his TD run as strongly as a TD pass. 

Only someone who has no understanding of ... wait ... oh ...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

3 pages - this thread has 3 pages of posts about a premise that is beyond absurd in the first place. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

3 pages - this thread has 3 pages of posts about a premise that is beyond absurd in the first place. 

Welcome to the bizarre world of Rustyland....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

What is wrong with you people. It's a team sport. It's all of them collectively together that did not get the job done. It's not Brady's fault It's not the coaches fault,It's not the wide receivers fault, its not the running backs fault and it's not the GM's fault or who they got in the draft. But if you asked BB who bears the most responsibilty he would say the guy who he looks at in the mirror everyday. I don't think you would get that response from most other coaches in the league.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

Welcome to the bizarre world of Rustyland....

The premise that BB or TB is a problem or should go is just SMH astounding.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

The premise that BB or TB is a problem or should go is just SMH astounding.

I usually have the board jester on ignore, but for a laugh now and then, I take him off just for the pure entertainment. Then his BS gets old quick, and back on ignore he goes when he starts ruining every thread with that same old ridiculousness. It really is amazing...

Let's see....the last 13 seasons....

5 Superbowls....3 wins.

Playoffs almost every year....with at least a (s h o t) to win it all.

No team can even come close to this, it's really unheard of.

But yet.....Brady blows, Bellichick sucks as a GM, and the team is mediocre. Yep...got it.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

That's 5 seasons alone where you can look at a strong run game or loaded aerial weaponry, and Brady can't get out of his own way.

I understand as he failed to prevent the Denver offense from accomplishing the following:

27 1st downs; 7 for 13 in 3rd down conversions; 507 total yards; 400 yards passing; 107 yards rushing; scoring on 6 consecutive possessions; holding the ball for 35:44; having no turnovers; only punting once (1st possession).  The Pats have to take TB off the defense.

You forgot 75% completions.

So what you're really saying is that there are no other good teams in the NFL. This is typical bandwagon fan bs. The loss was a complete team loss and that includes contributions from Brady. Over thrown passes didn't help.

Sections
Shortcuts