The problem is Brady!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

The problem is Brady!

I'm getting tired of hearing how bad the WR's core is for Brady.  Guys were wide open most of the game, Brady just couldn't connect.  The fact is Brady is not the same player and will never lead the Pats to another SB.  He takes up too much cap space and it may be time to look at trading him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: The problem is Brady!

11 posts and you know the Pats, you are funny!  Good thing IQ tests aren't required to create an ID and post here.  Enjoy your day trolling!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

11 posts and you know the Pats, you are funny!  Good thing IQ tests aren't required to create an ID and post here.  Enjoy your day trolling!

I'm the biggest Pats fan on this board!  but facts are facts, Brady's best years are well behind him!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Really and you only discovered this forum TODAY??!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Obviously a troll.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

In response to croc's comment:

Obviously a troll.

Keep thinking that sunshine, I was a Pats fan when most here were in diapers.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to BigMustache's comment:

In response to croc's comment:

Obviously a troll.

Keep thinking that sunshine, I was a Pats fan when most here were in diapers.

Again, you only discovered this forum today?  Do you know what AFL means?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

I'm getting tired of hearing how bad the WR's core is for Brady.  Guys were wide open most of the game, Brady just couldn't connect.  The fact is Brady is not the same player and will never lead the Pats to another SB.  He takes up too much cap space and it may be time to look at trading him.

Join the cast. I am actually listening in to Tuesday;s with Wiggie on Felger and Mazz.  This and the Perillo spot is all I listen to, so forget it, RKrap. I want to hear real,o objective analysis and for those hyenas to be challenged.

ANyway, they just broke for commerical and Mazz actually posed the question for one, "what about Brady?"

98.5, folks. Tune in.

The jig is up and it's been up. Brady hasn't had 2 good postseason games back to back since 2004.

Not 2007, not his 2010 MVP year, not 2011 when people ignored his INT rate all year, not last year, not this year.

That's 5 seasons alone where you can look at a strong run game or loaded aerial weaponry, and Brady can't get out of his own way.

Nice post.  It reassuring too see a poster that knows what there talking about.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

That's 5 seasons alone where you can look at a strong run game or loaded aerial weaponry, and Brady can't get out of his own way.

I understand as he failed to prevent the Denver offense from accomplishing the following:

27 1st downs; 7 for 13 in 3rd down conversions; 507 total yards; 400 yards passing; 107 yards rushing; scoring on 6 consecutive possessions; holding the ball for 35:44; having no turnovers; only punting once (1st possession).  The Pats have to take TB off the defense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I understand as he failed to prevent the Denver offense from accomplishing the following:

27 1st downs; 7 for 13 in 3rd down conversions; 507 total yards; 400 yards passing; 107 yards rushing; scoring on 6 consecutive possessions; holding the ball for 35:44; having no turnovers; only punting once (1st possession).  The Pats have to take TB off the defense.

You forgot 75% completions.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

You forgot 75% completions.

Didn't want to rub in in and make Brady look worse.  (-;

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Join the cast. I am actually listening in to Tuesday;s with Wiggie on Felger and Mazz.  This and the Perillo spot is all I listen to, so forget it, RKrap. I want to hear real,o objective analysis and for those hyenas to be challenged.

ANyway, they just broke for commerical and Mazz actually posed the question for one, "what about Brady?"

98.5, folks. Tune in.

The jig is up and it's been up. Brady hasn't had 2 good postseason games back to back since 2004.

Not 2007, not his 2010 MVP year, not 2011 when people ignored his INT rate all year, not last year, not this year.

Look ok this is your view, where the h ell is the solution? Please stop repeating yourself and say what should be done. Is your solution to cut or trade Brady if so please say it? Look the Broncos put up 2 drives that took around 18 mins combined, a 3rd of the game where Brady wasn't even on the field not to mention any other drives they had. Not to mention the D could only stop them scoring on 1 drive. Please just stop pinning it on Brady the team lost as a team once again another AFC championship has come and gone where not one single Patriot played as well as they could have. How do you get offensive rhythm when you can't get on the field, we got out lunch handed to us plain and simple...the scoreline is flattering at best, 24:16 to 35:44 in terms of times of possesion, there's a marked difference in those time. The Offense couldn't move the ball and the D couldn't stop them moving the ball for long periods with the lead... Outcoached, outplayed, out thought there was even a lack of toughness after we were by all intents and purposes the toughest team in the league for the past month.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Why are we pointing a finger at Brady?  I don't get it.  The team was wiped out by injuries this year.  Brady or no Brady the Pats were lucky just to get to the playoffs.  The Pats committed no turnovers this game.  It was all about talent and it showed up big time.  It was about this team keeping healthy and it couldn't do it.  I don't know what the answer is for that but it sure wasn't Brady's fault that the Pats lost the game.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

Why are we pointing a finger at Brady?  I don't get it. 

Ahh, because Rusty made a new fake account. The guy is like having a dose of the clap here, but BDC has no penicillin.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

98.5, folks. Tune in.

Look ok this is your view, where the h ell is the solution? Please stop repeating yourself and say what should be done. Is your solution to cut or trade Brady if so please say it? Look the Broncos put up 2 drives that took around 18 mins combined, a 3rd of the game where Brady wasn't even on the field not to mention any other drives they had. Not to mention the D could only stop them scoring on 1 drive. Please just stop pinning it on Brady the team lost as a team once again another AFC championship has come and gone where not one single Patriot played as well as they could have. How do you get offensive rhythm when you can't get on the field, we got out lunch handed to us plain and simple...the scoreline is flattering at best, 24:16 to 35:44 in terms of times of possesion, there's a marked difference in those time. The Offense couldn't move the ball and the D couldn't stop them moving the ball for long periods with the lead... Outcoached, outplayed, out thought there was even a lack of toughness after we were by all intents and purposes the toughest team in the league for the past month.  

The offense couldn't move the ball because Brady kept missing WR's!  The defense did a nice job holding Denver, but when the offense can't get 1st downs, your asking way too much from your Defense against the best QB in the game.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

98.5, folks. Tune in.

The offense couldn't move the ball because Brady kept missing WR's!  The defense did a nice job holding Denver, but when the offense can't get 1st downs, your asking way too much from your Defense against the best QB in the game.

You call those stats "holding"?

Manning also had some over throws too.  People forget because nothing negative is to be said about his performance Sunday.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

Why are we pointing a finger at Brady?  I don't get it.  The team was wiped out by injuries this year.  Brady or no Brady the Pats were lucky just to get to the playoffs.  The Pats committed no turnovers this game.  It was all about talent and it showed up big time.  It was about this team keeping healthy and it couldn't do it.  I don't know what the answer is for that but it sure wasn't Brady's fault that the Pats lost the game.

Right, but who was wiped out worse? The entire starting middle D and then Talib in the 1st qtr, or the offense ignoring a run game, a full stable of backs so Brady could try to match Gomie in a battle of "legacies"?

I was concerned about that aspect all week and then when I heard Troy Brown say "I think they're going to come out throwing", I cringed, but didn't want to believe it. I just didn't.

But, Brady did it again. He compromised any chance at a run game by eliminating the need for the 2 back set in a pass first offense.

I agree, Brady trying to match a superior QB like Manning is a reciepe for disaster.  The Pats should have stuck with the running game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Why are we pointing a finger at Brady?  I don't get it. 

Ahh, because Rusty made a new fake account. The guy is like having a dose of the clap here, but BDC has no penicillin.

well, I wouldn't say that.  It seems the goal of posting around here is to agitate.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

98.5, folks. Tune in.

You call those stats "holding"?

LOL

(btw, "The defense did a nice job holding Denver", is classic Rusty jargon.)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

98.5, folks. Tune in.

This isn't relevant when the time of possesion is over 10 mins less for the game. That's 100% on the defense. It doesn't matter if they hold them to 3 points when it took them 9 minutes of the game to put up said 3 points

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Gawd...it never ends.  I'm at the point where I simply want a Championship for the New England Patriots.  

If the Pats win the SB with Brady doing a Trent Dilfer imitation or a Joe Montana one, I don't care.  The PATRIOTS are the team hoisting the Lombardi.  Arrington or Gregory could be SB MVPs for all I care.  Just get #4 and be done with it!

Sections
Shortcuts