The problem was....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: The problem was....

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

babe- Nobody can ever say anything negative to you about your aging QB without you get your panties in a wad. he stunk yesterday,he really did. The pats were lucky to win.take off the rose colored glasses,the brady jersey,the face paint,the brady sweat bottoms,the pats hat and open your eyes.

Wake Up- The pats had a nice run. As tainted*** as it was a nice run none the less.Brady is getting old and its glaringly obvious to everybody but you I guess. HOMER!

[/QUOTE]

LOL... you've been using your cut and paste all day since 7am this morning.
    You gotta admit that loss last night stung, you had it ! If it weren't for your glamour boy .  Instead of the 3 after the fumble he failed to bring into the endzone and in OT won't even go there.

Brady has been around and gone through major surgery, what's the excuse for your boy ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

jr- Didn't we name you the Chairman of the Board of the Brady "apologists" movement?! Well congrats -You are doing a great job because once again nobody wants to blame Brady for anything......for now.

But I will be here when it starts and will start that new thread titled-"I told you so"LOL the pats and 3 and out Brady looked just horrible yesterday and you know it

[/QUOTE]

Hey Rusty can you do that under you real name, or will you use this one or Gelnr or WEBACK or another BS name???  Maybe it will be TexassJet

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

The same goofy take by the same goofy fans - look in the mirror there Babe!

Don't argue with him folks- he is the Chairman of the Board of the growing members of the "Brady Apologists" movement.

Brady looked awful yesterday-There I said it-he's getting old and it shows.Did you get the new cutoff hoodie yet?Bb looked real good in that I bet you would too

[/QUOTE]

Funny trollboy. Brady burned your highly ranked pass D for a 95 with 2 TDs and no picks. LMAO@U Learn the game tool.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

The same goofy take by the same goofy fans - look in the mirror there Babe!

Don't argue with him folks- he is the Chairman of the Board of the growing members of the "Brady Apologists" movement.

Brady looked awful yesterday-There I said it-he's getting old and it shows.Did you get the new cutoff hoodie yet?Bb looked real good in that I bet you would too

[/QUOTE]

Hey troll, want to take the "I'm not Rusty challenge"?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]

How many 3 and outs did the pats have yesterday?Maybe the defense wouldn't play so bad if they weren't on the field all afternoon?fair question.

Once again there Chairman-try to answer that question without sounding like a brady Apologist...good luck 

[/QUOTE]

They had only one 3 and out all game which was made possible courtesy of penalty on Brandon Lloyd.  They have less 3 and outs than any team in the league.  I guess being a Jests fan doesn't do much for your intelligence.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

How many 3 and outs did the pats have yesterday?Maybe the defense wouldn't play so bad if they weren't on the field all afternoon?fair question.

Once again there Chairman-try to answer that question without sounding like a brady Apologist...good luck 

[/QUOTE]

When you can't exploit a poor jets' run D you are apt to have some 3 and outs trollboy. Learn the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Who is Rusty?I go by Leon Hess or Master Hess-Because of my knowledge of the game of course.

Once again- The NE fan base actually uses"name calling" over the internet?? I will never get that. It seems so cowardly. has to be a NE thing then.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty is Bunker.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Dude you are a moron.  I just told you.  They had one three and out yesterday.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

[QUOTE]

With all those 3 and outs the defense had to be dog tired. When the offense doesn't work there is only one place to look and that is behind the Center...Apologist

[/QUOTE]

All one 3-and-outs?

Out of 10 drives, the Pats had one 3-and-out.  7 out of the 10 drives encompassed at least 6 plays.

Meanwhile, the Jets had three 3-and-outs, and that doesn't even count the 1-play drive that resulted in a safety.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

[QUOTE]

How is this - how many times did ther pats have to punt yesterday/

you know where i am going with this. maybe if the pats could keep a drive going the defense could get some well needed rest. That falls on Brady and nobody else!

[/QUOTE]

Wow... do you really not know what a three-and-out is?  Ahahahahaha!  Oh my...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Babe,

Please explain (or, is that "excuse") as to why, for 3 Qtrs, week in and week out with few exceptions, Goofy plays like Prince Charming, but gets hit with the Big Old Ugly Stick just as the refs blow the whistle to start the 4th Qtrs?

Must be that lousy defense..... or the RB's tryong to toss the rock all over the place.....  

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

On the bright side,we won a game without scoring over 30. Any win is a good win and we win as a team and lose as a team. We won the TO battle and we ran for 100+ yards all positives.

We only could muster an infrequent  pass rush and eventhough it came through in the clutch it was also the reason the game was so close. Our secondary is far from being the leagues best but many of the secondarys problems would not be so glaring if our pass rush would both collapse and contain the piocket. We usually do one or the other allowing QBs to scamper a couple of yards and then have plenty of room which is why so many QBS look so good against us. Our D line has as much to do with us giving up big plays as our secondary does. If a QB doesn't have time or can't make time for recievers to get 20+ yds downfield and seperate then he can't throw to them 20yds downfield.

We ran for 100 + but we really could have had better O line play, many of our best runs were from the abilities of our backs than us blowing holes in the D. Too many stuffs on short downs.  We have to develpop a better strategy of getting recievers down field on the outside. Welker getting the ball 8 yds down and then running 10-20 more yds is great but getting a reciever open 20 yds downfield and then having him run 10-20 yds would be better.

All said and done we are 4-3 in 1st place and eventhough we definately have room for improvement we're in good shape. I think our prolonged success has kind of made us a little prone to over analyze and hyper focus sometimes. We may not as near perfect as I thought but the glass is more than half full for sure. Maybe our plan is to sneak into the playoffs and save the best for last aka NY Gints.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

Who is Rusty?I go by Leon Hess or Master Hess-Because of my knowledge of the game of course.

Once again- The NE fan base actually uses"name calling" over the internet?? I will never get that. It seems so cowardly. has to be a NE thing then.

[/QUOTE]

It's not a New England thing, unfortunately it happens everywhere. Its annoying but you have to remember that some do it out of frustration because they are upset and can't come up with anything else to say. It doesnt hurt anyone other than to ruin the thread for everyone else . To each his own I guess.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Remember the Trent Green in KC days?  They could score up a storm but couldn't stop a bunch of grannies playing soft toss?  13-3 in 2003 and then 1 and done.

A team can only live on the edge for so long. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those teams never win come playoff time. You have to play defense, it's like that in all sports really.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

So is it time of possession overall, or time in between possessions that counts? Or is it time in between possessions late in the game?

Pats lost TOP yesterday (only time this season), but managed to come out on top.  The second highest edge they had in TOP was in Seattle (34 - 26 TOP) and they lost that game.