THE RAIDERS WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ruggie23. Show ruggie23's posts

THE RAIDERS WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In an uncapped year the Raiders are going to sign every big free agent to ridiculous deals.  The will have the highest payroll in NFL history next year.  This will set them up with the best roster going into the 2010 season.  They will stomp the competition and possibly go undefeated and then go in the win the Super Bowl.  But by doing this Al Davis will hog tie his franchise for the next 10 years.  When the new CBA is reached they will be screwed.   They will have to cut their whole team leaving them with the worst roster in all of sports.  This is not that far fetched i don't think.  Can't everyone see Al Davis doing this.   Oh yeah and by the way they will play the Redskins in the Super Bowl because the skins will spend equally as much on all the top players!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: THE RAIDERS WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Payroll has nothing to do with Super Bowls. This isn't baseball....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

There are not THAT many good FAs out there to make them win the SB next year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ruggie23. Show ruggie23's posts

That is my whole point.......Al Davis will not care about losing pick and wil ruin his franchise for decades.....he will sign all the best 6 plus year vets.....and also payroll doesn't mean championships now while there is a cap but it will when there isn't one.....and if you all didn't detect a little bit of sarcasm in this post there was.....But i do believe he will attempt it while crippling his franchise for years to come!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

With an uncapped year, teams have one franchise tag, two transition tags, and players need 6 years to be unrestricted FA's.

Translation: this will be the worse year for free agents in the history of free agency.  At least this is what some in the media are predicting.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

One of the tricks to signing free agents, and the biggest problem for the Raiders, is that the players have to be willing to go there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Where can I get some of what you're smoking?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

I doubt that Seymour would even want to stay there......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

m1021us, he stated there's only ONE team he refuses to go to: Patriots.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

As long as The Senile One has his say, the Raid-uhs will continue on their merry little slide into oblivion and beyond. It's really sad to watch, as I thiknk the NFL NEEDS a good Raid-uhs team. It's good for TV, good for marketing, and good for apparel sales. Let's face it, gang bangers love the black and silver and "mystique. Thus, big raid-uh stuff sales in So Cala and other laege cities with gang problems. Recent So Cal gangs aren't cutting it in that Bolt Baby Blue and post season failure; no mystique there (Thanks, Uncle Norvie!). Well, maybe the cheese and wine gangs are....

Also, the NFL NEEDS to have a strong Chiefs team. They love rivalries, and the Raid-uhs/Chiefs used to be one of the biggest..... even today, when they are fighting it out for the basement and a high draft pick. Maybe the Chiefs have started to figure it out somewhat with FO and coaching hires.

Raid-uhs winning Super Bowl in 2010 = Obamarama lowering and repealing taxes for "the rich" in 2010.  (I think Obamarama has the edge here.)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Wow theres no shortage of morons here. Fire BB, trade 12 and 81, go get LT, Cadillac Williams, Antonio Bryant, Winslow, Maroney has more upside than AD and CJ. You people should be flagged and never let on here again, your a waste of space and should be used as bricks to rebuild Haiti. Go back to the childrens table!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

First: 9/13/2009
    Last: 1/19/2010
    m1021us, he stated there's only ONE team he refuses to go to: Patriots.

I don't care what he said.....he was pi$$ed that he was traded to the black hole, he has seen how bad it is there, I doublt very much he would stay there.  They would have to make him the highest payed player in the NFL to make him stay.

We all know that he is a greedy person, so money talks......