The Real Reasons We Lost

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

Re: The Real Reasons We Lost

My last post here

We really need to upgrade our receiving core, we have too much of the same and nobody who can make back shoulder fade catches, or those over those Cb's head catches.

In other words we need a randy moss replacement. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

real reasons you lost yesterday:

1. we taped your sideline for signals so we knew which plays you would run.
    2. we taped your walkthrough so we knew what your formations and plays would look like.

too early??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from westga. Show westga's posts

1.   No pressure on Sanchez. The Jets had 5 sacks, and 7 qb hits.The Pats had 0 sacks, 0! qb hits
    2.    Jets dline beat our oline. Jets oline beat our dline. game was won in the trenches
    3.    Pats had 6 penalties, Jets had 3.
    4.    Jets win turnover battle. Only one turnover in the game, Tom's interception. Up until that play, Pats looked unstoppable. After making the interception, the Jets "we believe " confidence  soared.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from donspartucus. Show donspartucus's posts

In Response to The Real Reasons We Lost:
    Lots of silly stuff on the threads today about BB and Brady being washed up.  I was at the game and in my opinion there are three reasons the Pats lost: 1. The Jets LBs and DBs played great in pass coverage.  It wasn't Brady's fault yesterday.  There was no one open.  The Jets get credit for that.  And our receivers have to get some blame too. 2. We relied far too much on the shotgun and spread formations early in the game.  It was clear we wanted to pass.  The Jets defenders were ready for it.  And from the spread formations we had few alternatives except to pass.  We should have gone to a BJGE-heavy formation earlier--running the ball more, using play action more, and generally trying to keep the Jets defenders guessing whether we'd run or pass.  As it was, they were able to drop very quickly and confidently into coverage because it was way too obvious we were passing.  We were able to move the ball in the fourth quarter with Brady under center, but by then it was too late and the long drive ate time we didn't have.  I'm not sure going to a no huddle, hurry up offense would have worked in the fourth quarter.  The Jets were just too good in pass coverage last night.  3. Overall our D played well, I thought, but they were on the field too long and began to tire in the second half.  The real problem, though, was a few breakdowns in pass coverage.  In a close game, those can kill us.  Butler continues to be ineffective and the safeties weren't always in good position.  We need to address that.  A better pass rush (there was absolutely no pressure) would also help, of course, but ending the coverage breakdowns would have been enough last night.  One other point: we still lack a serious deep threat.  Our short/intermediate passing game is very good, but there's not a deep game to really stretch the field.  If we don't run the ball, we become very one-dimensional, attacking the field purely with short passes.  That's what happened last night on offense--if you defended short passes well, you could completely shut down our offense.  That's exactly what the Jets did. And this not only hurt our offense--it hurt our defense as well, because it forced them to spend way too much time on the field and therefore gave the Jets way too many chances to find a coverage breakdown in our defensive backfield.
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

1.) Add to the cover scenario the absolute fact that Brady cannot and will not run with the ball.When receivers are that well covered and there is and ocean of daylight in front of you the QB has to run. Brady can't and the Jets new that!

2.) Add to this the Patriots lack of a real POWER BACK that can rampage through teams defense and open up the passing game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

That is a certainly a factor--Brady's absolute refusal to run out of the pocket even if he could get 5 or 8 yards. There were several of those type of situations, but of course, the devil's advocate is that if Brady's knee went out on a turf run or on a tackle, then he's done and out of the game. So keep that in mind as to Brady's mindthought. Brady has become Joe Namath in this respect. No ability to run, but Namath's knees were in far worse shape than Brady. There is no question that had there been a Grogan-type at QB in this type of environment, the QB at least has the option to run out of the pocket and maybe pick up some more first downs. It would have left doubt in the Jets' defense as to will he run or just sit in the pocket. It will always be sit in the pocket, other than the QB sneak play, which he does quite well in short yardage situations.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

The real reason they lost.   The Jets executed there plan better that day its as simple as that

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Well Danny Carter pretty much summed it up....These players played hard all year, but when it counted, they were given a foreign, crappy gameplan that was innefective and downright head scratching.....# 12 is a great Q.B., but in order to win in the playoffs, you need to pack a defense, just in case ur star QB gets shut down, which will happen when he is the MVP of the league.  The Jets left no stone unturned in their preparations, down the billicheckian, emotional ex-player giving a speech.  We went away from what we did, and the Jets stole our plans....what a pathetic way to end the season after building us up over the reg. season...Im sorry, but I could care less about reg. season success, until BIll gets his head out his a ss in the playoffs, I'll stick to B-Ball....that was pathetic!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Adam, dont blame the O-line, on most pass plays, Tom had atleast 3 to 5 seconds...all but one sack were coverage sacks....what did you watch....recievers could have had 10 seconds and still not got open....I agree with another poster that Brady should have took off and ran for a few 1st down....when you have 7 to 8 guys covering 3. its not hard., you can look all day and  not find anyone....and thats what happened....gameplan needed to be changed., It felt like the SB in 07'....but this was not the Lines fault...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocean7199. Show ocean7199's posts

You can X and O all you want but the real reason the Pats lost was simply
    the Jets wanted it more.On any given day any team can beat any other.It
    is a function of desire.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

well, actually, ocean, Xs and Os meant a lot in this game. It was the difference between winning and losing. Saying someone wanted it more, but watching the team that supposedly didn't want it enough waste opportunities, then act deliberate when Xs and Os could have also sped up the offense, is the poor man's out. I can tell you that the Xs and Os of the Jets were near perfect and executed near to perfection. The game plans mean a lot. The defensive schemes of the Jets mastered the Pats idea of a changed offensive attack, then the Pats did little to alter or adjust to the defenses. In other words, Ryan did outcoach Bellichick and he was dead right....it was about the coaches. Not about the players. The Pats didn't win 45-3 v the Jets earlier in the year because the Jets had superior players to the Pats. They lost because the Pats game plan was that night done to perfection and the Jets had no answers. Also that game the Pats were relaxed and confident. This game, for whatever reason, the Pats were hesitant, scared, and most importantly, the coaches were scared to screw up on offense, rather than take a chance. They refused to take chances and it killed them. Conservative, clock-eating offense when you are trailing by 10 points is beyond white flag failure. Just forfeit the game at that point.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

No one mentioned it here but I for one will be happy to have Gotwoski back next year especially given the short fields our opponents played on of late....especially the Jets....

Just sayin....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: The Real Reasons We Lost:
    its surprising how many people see the game just like I did, glad to find out that everybody on this board is not a homer. 1 check 3 Check 4 Check and its on TB for not developing Brandon Tate, he was the only one who could've stormed past their secondary which was always creeping up.
    Posted by akius

I'm a total homer, and I still agree with him.  It's a rational post, and his points are well made.  I refuse to run around screaming "we're doomed!  we survived but we're doomed!!!!!!"  Because we are NOT doomed.  Nothing changed, except one more year we didn't get to the big dance, and that was due to some poor decisions, and poor execution.  Those things will get corrected.  We are in good shape going forward.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

No one mentioned it here but I for one will be happy to have Gotwoski back next year especially given the short fields our opponents played on of late....especially the Jets.... Just sayin....
    Posted by threejak

yeah, that too.  Graham was money on the figgies, but short on the kickoffs.  Kind of reminds me of Vinatieri.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Same reason they lost to the ravens last year...

...it might be ok in the regular season, but it won't cut it in the playoffs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Lots of silly stuff on the threads today about BB and Brady being washed up.  I was at the game and in my opinion there are three reasons the Pats lost: 1. The Jets LBs and DBs played great in pass coverage.  It wasn't Brady's fault yesterday.  There was no one open.  The Jets get credit for that.  And our receivers have to get some blame too. 2. We relied far too much on the shotgun and spread formations early in the game.  It was clear we wanted to pass.  The Jets defenders were ready for it.  And from the spread formations we had few alternatives except to pass.  We should have gone to a BJGE-heavy formation earlier--running the ball more, using play action more, and generally trying to keep the Jets defenders guessing whether we'd run or pass.  As it was, they were able to drop very quickly and confidently into coverage because it was way too obvious we were passing.  We were able to move the ball in the fourth quarter with Brady under center, but by then it was too late and the long drive ate time we didn't have.  I'm not sure going to a no huddle, hurry up offense would have worked in the fourth quarter.  The Jets were just too good in pass coverage last night.  3. Overall our D played well, I thought, but they were on the field too long and began to tire in the second half.  The real problem, though, was a few breakdowns in pass coverage.  In a close game, those can kill us.  Butler continues to be ineffective and the safeties weren't always in good position.  We need to address that.  A better pass rush (there was absolutely no pressure) would also help, of course, but ending the coverage breakdowns would have been enough last night.  One other point: we still lack a serious deep threat.  Our short/intermediate passing game is very good, but there's not a deep game to really stretch the field.  If we don't run the ball, we become very one-dimensional, attacking the field purely with short passes.  That's what happened last night on offense--if you defended short passes well, you could completely shut down our offense.  That's exactly what the Jets did. And this not only hurt our offense--it hurt our defense as well, because it forced them to spend way too much time on the field and therefore gave the Jets way too many chances to find a coverage breakdown in our defensive backfield.

Prolate, agree our O play calling in first half left a lot to be desired; Law Firm had only 4 carries in first half for about 23 yards.  With Jests dropping into pass coverage, we should have hammered them with double-blocking TE sets and steady diet of BJGE and maybe a Tate reverse thrown in.

Then, the Jests made no turnovers and we had 3; uncharacteristic of Pats and Jests - reversal of our 45-3 over them. 

Chronic lack of a pass rush is a big factor in the loss.  We had no pressure and gave Sanchez all the time he wanted back there.  Pressure would have forced him to some bad decisions and likely a pick or fumble or both!

We better use all those picks this year and get a big, physical DE, a rush-linebacker (or two) and a couple of OLinemen.  A verticle threat WR is also a need.

That said, we have many young players, a great and overachieving season, and I can't wait to resume the Pats season and war parties with the Jesters in the 2011 season!

Thanks for the thrills - Go Pats!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cashier. Show cashier's posts

The reason they lost was no Kevin Faulk Bill didn't have his Gray Hoodie and Tom Brady just didn't look good maybe he had  a cold.Maybe Bill should  have put in Brian the other Quarter Back.  Devine looked good  Vince looked good Danny looked good Wes looked good.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

real reasons you lost yesterday:
    1. we taped your sideline for signals so we knew which plays you would run.
    2. we taped your walkthrough so we knew what your formations and plays would look like. too early??
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

I knew it! I knew it was either that or Belichick on the take.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

I think Moss used Voodoo!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

...2. We relied far too much on the shotgun and spread formations early in the game.  It was clear we wanted to pass.  The Jets defenders were ready for it.  And from the spread formations we had few alternatives except to pass.  We should have gone to a BJGE-heavy formation earlier--running the ball more, using play action more, and generally trying to keep the Jets defenders guessing whether we'd run or pass.  As it was, they were able to drop very quickly and confidently into coverage because it was way too obvious we were passing.  We were able to move the ball in the fourth quarter with Brady under center, but by then it was too late and the long drive ate time we didn't have.  I'm not sure going to a no huddle, hurry up offense would have worked in the fourth quarter.  ....

i did not think jets can go a full game going on coverage. they showed more discpline than i had and the did have a better strategy than i thought the coach could come up with.

you nailed it though. pats should have established early that they were willing to grind out yards running inside. play action was nowhere.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

I love all the complicated theories, but maybe the QB didn't do a good job? It's okay to be critical of Tom. Hopefully he can gain his manhood back for one or two more SB runs.

ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski broke down the film of the New England Patriots' loss to the New York Jets and discussed his observations on Boston sports radio station WEEI on Tuesday afternoon. 

Probably the most significant of his findings was that there were opportunities in the passing game that Tom Brady just missed. 

"I’m going to be honest with you guys,” Jaworski said. “I went through the tape and there were some plays on the field that Tom Brady did not see. I think Tom began to play a little bit fast, and the term I use, he began to see ghosts. There were some opportunities, particularly early in the game, a key third-and-3, he had Danny Woodhead out of the backfield in the flat and he doesn’t throw the football. It’s a play that Tom has probably seen 50 times this year and completed 50 times. For some reason, he didn’t throw the football. I don’t know if he got spooked by the [first-quarter] interception or what, but he did leave some plays on the field.” 

The Jets didn’t blitz Sunday nearly as much as they have in the past, choosing instead to focus more on bumping receivers off the line of scrimmage and blanketing them in coverage. The strategy worked, with Brady getting sacked five times and rushing other throws even when defenders weren’t close to sacking him. According to Jaworski, he seemed to be reacting to the “perception of pressure” even when it wasn’t there. 

"I think he had a poor game,” Jaworski said. “I’ve always said that Tom is one of the most mobile quarterbacks in the game. I’m not talking about run-around quarterbacks, I’m talking about how I believe you have to play the position. He’s always been really good at that moving in the pocket, those subtle little moves to the left or right or up in the pocket that compress and allow some time for receivers to uncover. 

“I just felt that at times he had those opportunities and he kind of flinched. There was a perception of pressure, and at times it wasn’t there. It was awkward to me to see Tom reacting that way. When bodies weren’t around him, he was perceiving pressure." 

Among some other observations by Jaworski: 

* He saw some similarities in the Jets’ strategy to the famous defensive game plan Bill Belichick devised to stop the “Greatest Show On Turf” St. Louis Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI. 

“Belichick did an outstanding job of jamming, rerouting, being physical with Marshall Faulk and the wide receivers of the Rams,” Jaworski said. “To a certain degree, Rex Ryan stole a little bit of that game plan. They really took the timing and rhythm away from Brady and those receivers. 

“Not only were they holding up [Rob] Gronkowski, they were bumping the wide receivers, bumping the backs out of the backfield. ... The game plan to be physical and chip the wide receivers, chip the backs coming out really played well for the Jets.” 

* In reaction to the Patriots evolving over the course of the season into an inside passing team, the Jets’ defense funneled everything back to the middle of the field on defense. 

“You’re trying to move people to the inside, congest the areas,” Jaworski explained. “And as I like to say it, make it muddy for the quarterback, dirty it up a little bit inside. And you do that by being physical at the line of scrimmage, rerouting inside, where your help is.” 

* If Pat Chung had cleanly handled the snap on the Patriots’ fake punt attempt, Jaworski thinks the play would have succeeded and resulted in a first down. "The play was there," Jaworski said. 

* He was surprised that the Patriots did not try to take advantage of tight end Aaron Hernandezin the passing game. Hernandez was targeted just once by Brady. 

“If you get explosive plays out of [Hernandez] that kind of softens up the defense,” Jaworski said. “We all know [Alge] Crumpler is more of a possession receiver. I was surprised we really didn’t see Hernandez until very late in that game as part of the two tight end system. I thought he would be an explosive guy that you can create some matchups with.” 

* Jaworski observed that Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis “had a tremendous game.” 

* He was surprised that the Patriots did not seem to display a sense of urgency during their long fourth-quarter drive when trailing by 10 points. 

"There just didn’t seem to be a sense of urgency," Jaworski said. "It was a great drive if it was in the first quarter. ... I was very surprised by the lack of urgency to get the plays running.” 

* On defense, Jaworski was surprised to see the Patriots playing zone on defense against Mark Sanchez. In his opinion, the Patriots should have pressed the young quarterback more. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

I think one thing that was majorly overlooked when we beat the Jets 45-3 (because we all were hopped up we smashed the Jets) was that in that game the Jet's recievers made A LOT of bad drops, defense made bad tackles, etc. in the snow & inclement weather.

In this game, the weather turned out not to be nasty & the Jets made the catches, the tackles, etc.  I honestly don't know if we would have beat the Jets last game if their players didn't make the mistakes they did & played like they did this play-off game.  I hate the Jets, but they truely have great players (though punks & thugs) & the better "paper team" showed up & beat our young rebuilding team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mkulacz. Show mkulacz's posts

I thought the defense played great.

Considering the AWFUL field position they always had to start with, how much more can you expect?

Jets got the ball inside the Patriots 10 and didnt even score.

Pats D gave up some points, and had a blown coverage on one play. For a defense with only 1 defensive lineman from the start of the season left, and more rookies than any other defense in the leage, that isnt too shabby.

OFFENSE. THE PATS LOST BECAUSE THEIR OFFENSE WAS PITIFUL.

Brady.. and the offensive planning.. terrible. Bad. Disgusting. Gross. Weak. Sad.

It wasnt lack of talent. It wasnt lack of a "deep threat".

It was BAD coaching. And it was a QB who cannot improvise when the defense throws him something he didnt expect. Brady works on a complex script. If you can cover all scenarios he planned for, he cannot respond. The trick to Brady is to stop is game plan and prevent what he expected to be his options. If you do that, he is completely ineffective. Brady cannot make something out of nothing. He wont fight and scrape and improvise like a Ben Rothlesberger or a Brett Farve (in his prime). Thats not a bad thing, it just is what it is. Everybody has their strengths and weaknesses. Brady is perhaps the smartest, hardest working, and most accurate passer in the league, but after 3 consecutive playoff losses without a seasoned offensive coordinator, its obvious he needs better offensive coaching.

For Brady to succeed, the Pats need better offensive coaching. Simple. Its that simple.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

You're still largely passing the blame to OB. Read what jaws said. Brady missed receivers. I watched the replay of the game tonight and I thought Brady was gunshy. That IS NOT O'Brien's fault. 

Brady's hit a playoff rut and he needs to find a way out of it. 

I thought the defense played great. Considering the AWFUL field position they always had to start with, how much more can you expect? Jets got the ball inside the Patriots 10 and didnt even score. Pats D gave up some points, and had a blown coverage on one play. For a defense with only 1 defensive lineman from the start of the season left, and more rookies than any other defense in the leage, that isnt too shabby. OFFENSE. THE PATS LOST BECAUSE THEIR OFFENSE WAS PITIFUL. Brady.. and the offensive planning.. terrible. Bad. Disgusting. Gross. Weak. Sad. It wasnt lack of talent. It wasnt lack of a "deep threat". It was BAD coaching. And it was a QB who cannot improvise when the defense throws him something he didnt expect. Brady works on a complex script. If you can cover all scenarios he planned for, he cannot respond. The trick to Brady is to stop is game plan and prevent what he expected to be his options. If you do that, he is completely ineffective. Brady cannot make something out of nothing. He wont fight and scrape and improvise like a Ben Rothlesberger or a Brett Farve (in his prime). Thats not a bad thing, it just is what it is. Everybody has their strengths and weaknesses. Brady is perhaps the smartest, hardest working, and most accurate passer in the league, but after 3 consecutive playoff losses without a seasoned offensive coordinator, its obvious he needs better offensive coaching. For Brady to succeed, the Pats need better offensive coaching. Simple. Its that simple.
    Posted by mkulacz

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from laxnpats. Show laxnpats's posts

this was just bad planning and play calling and we need a deep threat becuz the safties r in the box with no concern of the big play.......o yea no leadership or fire didnt help either

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cbdam. Show cbdam's posts

I love all the complicated theories, but maybe the QB didn't do a good job? It's okay to be critical of Tom. Hopefully he can gain his manhood back for one or two more SB runs. ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski broke down the film of the  New England Patriots ' loss to the  New York Jets  and discussed his observations on Boston sports radio station WEEI on Tuesday afternoon.  Probably the most significant of his findings was that there were opportunities in the passing game that  Tom Brady  just missed.  "I’m going to be honest with you guys,” Jaworski said. “I went through the tape and there were some plays on the field that Tom Brady did not see. I think Tom began to play a little bit fast, and the term I use, he began to see ghosts. There were some opportunities, particularly early in the game, a key third-and-3, he had  Danny Woodhead  out of the backfield in the flat and he doesn’t throw the football. It’s a play that Tom has probably seen 50 times this year and completed 50 times. For some reason, he didn’t throw the football. I don’t know if he got spooked by the [first-quarter] interception or what, but he did leave some plays on the field.”  The Jets didn’t blitz Sunday nearly as much as they have in the past, choosing instead to focus more on bumping receivers off the line of scrimmage and blanketing them in coverage. The strategy worked, with Brady getting sacked five times and rushing other throws even when defenders weren’t close to sacking him. According to Jaworski, he seemed to be reacting to the “perception of pressure” even when it wasn’t there.  "I think he had a poor game,” Jaworski said. “I’ve always said that Tom is one of the most mobile quarterbacks in the game. I’m not talking about run-around quarterbacks, I’m talking about how I believe you have to play the position. He’s always been really good at that moving in the pocket, those subtle little moves to the left or right or up in the pocket that compress and allow some time for receivers to uncover.  “I just felt that at times he had those opportunities and he kind of flinched. There was a perception of pressure, and at times it wasn’t there. It was awkward to me to see Tom reacting that way. When bodies weren’t around him, he was perceiving pressure."  Among some other observations by Jaworski:  * He saw some similarities in the Jets’ strategy to the famous defensive game plan Bill Belichick devised to stop the “Greatest Show On Turf”  St. Louis Rams  in Super Bowl XXXVI.  “Belichick did an outstanding job of jamming, rerouting, being physical with  Marshall Faulk  and the wide receivers of the Rams,” Jaworski said. “To a certain degree, Rex Ryan stole a little bit of that game plan. They really took the timing and rhythm away from Brady and those receivers.  “Not only were they holding up [Rob] Gronkowski, they were bumping the wide receivers, bumping the backs out of the backfield. ... The game plan to be physical and chip the wide receivers, chip the backs coming out really played well for the Jets.”  * In reaction to the Patriots evolving over the course of the season into an inside passing team, the Jets’ defense funneled everything back to the middle of the field on defense.  “You’re trying to move people to the inside, congest the areas,” Jaworski explained. “And as I like to say it, make it muddy for the quarterback, dirty it up a little bit inside. And you do that by being physical at the line of scrimmage, rerouting inside, where your help is.”  * If  Pat Chung  had cleanly handled the snap on the Patriots’ fake punt attempt, Jaworski thinks the play would have succeeded and resulted in a first down. "The play was there," Jaworski said.  * He was surprised that the Patriots did not try to take advantage of tight end  Aaron Hernandez in the passing game. Hernandez was targeted just once by Brady.  “If you get explosive plays out of [Hernandez] that kind of softens up the defense,” Jaworski said. “We all know [Alge] Crumpler is more of a possession receiver. I was surprised we really didn’t see Hernandez until very late in that game as part of the two tight end system. I thought he would be an explosive guy that you can create some matchups with.”  * Jaworski observed that Jets cornerback  Darrelle Revis  “had a tremendous game.”  * He was surprised that the Patriots did not seem to display a sense of urgency during their long fourth-quarter drive when trailing by 10 points.  "There just didn’t seem to be a sense of urgency," Jaworski said. "It was a great drive if it was in the first quarter. ... I was very surprised by the lack of urgency to get the plays running.”  * On defense, Jaworski was surprised to see the Patriots playing zone on defense against  Mark Sanchez . In his opinion, the Patriots should have pressed the young quarterback more. 
    Posted by Rockdog1293000

rockdog,
        these jaworski comments are the same i had during the game. all of them.
    plus he didnt say directly, but the offensive coord/o'brian had no idea what he was doing calling his offensive gameplan and bill bellichick erred by not pressuring sanchez. everyone knows he is terrible under pressure.

Sections
Shortcuts