Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

The rebuilding of the Pat's will continue for 2 more yrs. AND....Brady WILL WIN At least 2 more S.B 's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: The rebuilding of the Pat's will continue for 2 more yrs. AND....Brady WILL WIN At least 2 more S.B 's

I know they do not play the same role and a sack master is a sexier player than a big NT but KC got from the Vikes
    KC got a 1st  2 3rd and 6th, Vikes got a KC 6th rnder and Jared Allen. 

If we can get 2 #2s or 2 3 and a 5th I think it would be a good trade.  I think has very good value as a player to trade for. 

I would like to go into the draft with 1st rndr and 5 2nd round and 1 3rd, how do we get them from a trade from VW.  A

Also how about this, get Malcon Floyd as a FA and trade Moss for a 3rd and 5th?  Is that to far fetched?  I don't think so, Flyod will get Moss money.  Floyd can certainly play #1 and is a younger version of Moss.  Get what you can for Moss and get a guy that has similar skill set but one that doesn't take plays off.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: The rebuilding of the Pat's will continue for 2 more yrs. AND....Brady WILL WIN At least 2 more S.B 's

Pats, I do not think th Pats can get a 3rd and 5th from the Pats. He is probably the type of player whom other teams don't fit in their plans.

On Maroney: I believe that RB by committee will be the norm in the future. The NO is showing that it might not be a bad idea to have different types of RBs. At the very least, it will be normal for the good-running teams to have two backs perhaps having 10-12 carries a game. For this reason, while I do believe the Pats should find a very good RB this year, I also believe that they have a role for Maorney and therefore should keep him.

Sections
Shortcuts