The rebuilding of the Pat's will continue for 2 more yrs. AND....Brady WILL WIN At least 2 more S.B 's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: The rebuilding of the Pat's will continue for 2 more yrs. AND....Brady WILL WIN At least 2 more S.B 's

I know they do not play the same role and a sack master is a sexier player than a big NT but KC got from the Vikes
    KC got a 1st  2 3rd and 6th, Vikes got a KC 6th rnder and Jared Allen. 

If we can get 2 #2s or 2 3 and a 5th I think it would be a good trade.  I think has very good value as a player to trade for. 

I would like to go into the draft with 1st rndr and 5 2nd round and 1 3rd, how do we get them from a trade from VW.  A

Also how about this, get Malcon Floyd as a FA and trade Moss for a 3rd and 5th?  Is that to far fetched?  I don't think so, Flyod will get Moss money.  Floyd can certainly play #1 and is a younger version of Moss.  Get what you can for Moss and get a guy that has similar skill set but one that doesn't take plays off.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: The rebuilding of the Pat's will continue for 2 more yrs. AND....Brady WILL WIN At least 2 more S.B 's

Pats, I do not think th Pats can get a 3rd and 5th from the Pats. He is probably the type of player whom other teams don't fit in their plans.

On Maroney: I believe that RB by committee will be the norm in the future. The NO is showing that it might not be a bad idea to have different types of RBs. At the very least, it will be normal for the good-running teams to have two backs perhaps having 10-12 carries a game. For this reason, while I do believe the Pats should find a very good RB this year, I also believe that they have a role for Maorney and therefore should keep him.

Sections
Shortcuts