The Rust bucket challenge

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

The Rust bucket challenge

With the season around the corner I think it's a good time to raise troll awareness. Enough is enough with this guy destroying the forum and ruining almost every thread he participates on.

The challenge is to put him on ignore or stop reposting his idiocy in quoted replies.

I nominate TFB12, Pezz, and Mthurl to join me in this challenge and help me to clean up the trash around here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Re: The Rust bucket challenge

It would be interesting to see if ALL posters would either:

place him on ignore

ignore outright

AND simply NOT respond to any of the threads he posts or any of his replies to threads.

Odds are - that it wouldn't last a week - but it sure would be kewl if literally everyone tried.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm up for whatever will work.

I have 3 challenges out there for him and he won't reply.

They are...

1.  Agree to not comment, reply, mention me or refer to any of my posts/threads and I will do the same.  Just act like the other person isn't even here.

2.  He lied and said I never posted an answer on here to a specific question he has been asking me.  I posted it at least a couple times and told him that if I show him the post and prove he is lying that he leaves the forum for good.  If I can't then I will answer any questions he has or I will leave the forum.

3.  Take a forum vote of who the forum would like to leave... loser leaves forum for good.

Rusty won't accept any of these challenges.  He knows I will expose him as a liar.  He won't risk having to agree to leave the forum.  This place is his life!  What would he do if he left?

Just putting him on ignore does absolutely nothing because.  Actually it gives him free reign over people who put him on ignore.  He will continue to still respond to their posts, he will lie about them, he does it with rkarp all the time. 

He needs to step up and either leave the forum of help come to some type of agreement with posters so this place isn't a S-hole for this season.  He is the reason several people have left and several people considering leaving.  The guy is a loser, he really is. 

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:

place him on ignore

ignore outright

AND simply NOT respond to any of the threads he posts or any of his replies to threads.

Odds are - that it wouldn't last a week - but it sure would be kewl if literally everyone tried.

oh, 90% of the forum would be on board with this in a heartbeat, no doubt about it.  It's the other 10% who are against mob rules that makes it not work.  Everyone would need to be on this 100%, unfortunately there are always a couple people who ruin it.

How can someone keep coming here when they aren't wanted here?  But it seems like he is used to being places he isn't wanted.  I imagine the womb was the first place.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

place him on ignore

ignore outright

oh, 90% of the forum would be on board with this in a heartbeat, no doubt about it.  It's the other 10% who are against mob rules that makes it not work.  Everyone would need to be on this 100%, unfortunately there are always a couple people who ruin it.

How can someone keep coming here when they aren't wanted here?  But it seems like he is used to being places he isn't wanted.  I imagine the womb was the first place.

IMO, it'd be fun to try anyway......just my 2 cents.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It's been tried. And 2 or 3 people weren't on board and it didn't work. He is satisfied if he gets the attention of even 1 person, that's how desperate he is. So it's an all or nothing deal. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

It's been tried. And 2 or 3 people weren't on board and it didn't work. He is satisfied if he gets the attention of even 1 person, that's how desperate he is. So it's an all or nothing deal. 

I don't recall....were you one of the 2 or 3 people?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

The Rust Bucket challenge. Now that is beautiful.

I just poured a bucket of screen names, lies and misinformation over my head.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

lmao!! :)

good one

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

C'mon guys you're taking advice from Bungalo bill?! The Butchise troll of the forum?! Do yourselves a favor and put BB on ignore!!!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't recall....were you one of the 2 or 3 people?

I was all for it, there were 2 or 3 DB's who ruined it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Hahaha!  Awesome!

You better have showered to get all that filth off of you!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

C'mon guys you're taking advice from Bungalo bill?! The Butchise troll of the forum?! Do yourselves a favor and put BB on ignore!!!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Who is Bustchise?  That's a myth. The biggest troll is Rusty as I understand it.  Fact.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

Fascinating, isn't t?  They're too dumb to know it.  Everyone who responded to him is a troll.

Don't you respond to him or reference him in almost every thread?

What a trombone.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

I'm not bustchise but hey, you are certainly entitled to your opinion, quag. I think you are only the third person that actually thinks I'm a Jets fan along with rusty and wozzy.

If rusty's act in here is stopped then maybe you will see that I'm not a troll...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

As tfb12 already pointed out, putting rusty on ignore is pointless because he will just talk smack about you, without you being able to see it/do anything about it. Look at rkarp, he put rusty on ignore - to save the board from endless arguments and rants - but rusty still spends half the day bashing him.

There always will be someone arguing with rusty, because rusty is an imbecile. If there was a large number of people that put rusty on ignore, I'd do it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

As tfb12 already pointed out, putting rusty on ignore is pointless because he will just talk smack about you, without you being able to see it/do anything about it. Look at rkarp, he put rusty on ignore - to save the board from endless arguments and rants - but rusty still spends half the day bashing him.

There always will be someone arguing with rusty, because rusty is an imbecile. If there was a large number of people that put rusty on ignore, I'd do it.

me too. I'd give it another go

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

If there was a large number of people that put rusty on ignore, I'd do it.

It's all in vain though because the Jets troll will never stop.  Rusty is the reason he posts here and their back and forth will never end I'm afraid.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Putting Doug on ignore is pointless because several of the more vocal posters here are children. If you truly are ignoring someone, what does it matter what they say? RKarp didn't last 24 hours after his Lebron like "The Board has Spoken" announcement thread, to start lobbing veiled references about Doug in his posts - yet he acted in order to save the board? There is a thread on this board approaching 300 posts...300 and if you take Doug and TFB out of it, the number shrinks to around 75....if you take all the posters out except for the ones that post once and state that the thread is ridiculous, the count shrinks to less than 10.

If you're always arguing with an imbecile and you know they're an imbecile and you know that there's nothing you can do to make them not be an imbecile...well...you're an imbecile.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

Putting Doug on ignore is pointless because several of the more vocal posters here are children. If you truly are ignoring someone, what does it matter what they say? RKarp didn't last 24 hours after his Lebron like "The Board has Spoken" announcement thread, to start lobbing veiled references about Doug in his posts - yet he acted in order to save the board? There is a thread on this board approaching 300 posts...300 and if you take Doug and TFB out of it, the number shrinks to around 75....if you take all the posters out except for the ones that post once and state that the thread is ridiculous, the count shrinks to less than 10.

If you're always arguing with an imbecile and you know they're an imbecile and you know that there's nothing you can do to make them not be an imbecile...well...you're an imbecile.

I have about 80 posts in there since it is pretty much a meltdown thread from Rusty attacking me.  Take away the other 75 you said are from others and that would leave approx 145 from Queenie... according to your numbers.  Not surprising since we have been informed that he has posted 700 within a 4 day stretch.  This guy is an absolute DB who brings this forum down.  People really need to agree to take a stand against him and get the lying P.O.S out of here.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

It's all in vain though because the Jets troll will never stop.  Rusty is the reason he posts here and their back and forth will never end I'm afraid.

another myth - BUSTED!!

The many people who post opinions opposite of Idiot Boy are Pats fans.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

I kind of disagree with you here...I've thought to myself...am I an imbecile for arguing with rusty? I have thought that in the past, but I look at it like, I come here first and foremost for football and he gets in the way of that. He tries to get in the way of opinion, which in essence ruins what this place is about - never mind the personal attacks - he ruins what makes this place worth having. To me that is a problem.

As for the attacks, that is another problem, because there are people that feel it's their right not to allow someone to call them names, spread lies about them, insult them to no end, etc. I'm one of those people that feels I can come here and get involved with some good football insight...and stand up for himself at the same time. Sorry if a thread that may have anywhere from 10-200 posts on it, has maybe 3-4 posts with him and I arguing. I can guarantee that most of those arguments came from me having an opinion...something that I thought this place was supposed to revolve around.

If everyone put him on ignore, I'd do it, but I'm not going to be one of three and have the guy run around here all day bashing me like he does to rkarp right now.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

With the season around the corner I think it's a good time to raise troll awareness. Enough is enough with this guy destroying the forum and ruining almost every thread he participates on.

The challenge is to put him on ignore or stop reposting his idiocy in quoted replies.

I nominate TFB12, Pezz, and Mthurl to join me in this challenge and help me to clean up the trash around here.

I'm in.

Sections
Shortcuts