The Rusty Manifesto for Dummies.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: The Rusty Manifesto for Dummies.

I'm not a fan of posting threads about one person. Rusty has a great deal of football know-how and the thing I object to- which is not something only he does but he does it frequently - is the name calling of other posters and putting down the validity of other positions. 

Rusty's spot-on critique of political belief systems is ironic as the qualities he can't stand in other's politics are similar to how we experience him here. 

I will spend a moment on narrative and facts. Some arguments are not fact-based but most "fact based" arguments are flawed as they assemble some facts but ignore other relevant facts. 

The problem is narrative. We also use narrative to understand our world. 

For example, a narrative can be "Without Gronk, we have no shot at a Super Bowl," or, "Bill Belichick is the greatest coach of all time." 

Once that narrative gets too rigid, our pride gets attached and we don't accept evidence to the contrary. 

So it comes down to whether your narrative is flexible enough to allow new facts to change the assumptions underneath the narrative or not. 

Unfortunately, once you have decided that "Bill Belichick is the greatest coach/GM of all time and anyone who disagrees and believes Brady gets more of the credit is a pink hat", then your narrative impacts your ability to weigh out different evidence. You'll raise up evidence that supports your position (even if it comes from a previously discredited source like Stephen A Smith), and ignore evidence to the contrary. 

So I don't want to hear anymore BS about "I bring the facts and you don't." 

The question is: "is your narrative overly rigid, or are you willing to question your own assumptions." If your narrative is rigid you are not going to be any fun to interact with.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to glenr's comment:

Babe's entire existance here is to voice his man love for Brady. How many times have you 'permently quit' this board now vag boy? You're problem is ypou can't stay away because if a single post is made saying something bad Brady's play be it right or wrong you are forced to jump in and defend the object of your desires.

Zip it vag face. I thought you left here for some really great board? Go back there, your contributions here have always been worthless.

I criticize Brady when it is deserved.

Hell froze over?  Really? When did this happen??!!

I never said Brady played well in the 3 post-season losses to the Ravens for example.

But unlike a moron such as yourself, I recognize that the rest of the team played just as badly, or worse, and don't obsessively blame him like you do.

And unlike you, I don't slam him for a good/gutsy performances like he had in the last 2 SBs while everybody around him was stinking the place out either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Would this guy really be that much better?

Joe Biden, Gaffe Machine

Considering he's clearly far more intelligent, can't see Russia from Delaware and not a bible thumping moron, I would say emphatically, given the choice, YES.

Hmm,

Considering that Palin never said the russian comment it was an SNL skit

Considering that Palin renegotiated the deal bewtween oil companies and Alaske to give Alaskans an honest cut of the deal

Consididering that good ol joe - graduated at the bottom of his syrcuse law class, then lied about it

Considering good old joe  p;agerized quotes from a guy in England

considring good old joe is a Catholic when only it helps him 

Considering that good old joe's som is really a crook and now feeds at the gov trough

Considering that  good old joe mis speaks all of time

I cannot imagine how he wouldnt make a great president lol

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Glen R - I hate to say it but I actually agree with you about babe- His "Man Crush" on Brady is hard to take.

He is the Commisioner of the Brady Apologists movement! Ask him the last time that Brady won a SB...he runs away from that one.

Babe, TFB12, TCal, etc are all closeted gays.  The board would go a lot smoother if they came out.  There is no other explanation for their efforts to deflect when he plays like crap or does things wrong.

The fact they have never uttered the words "He did not play well today" proves this.

^ The village imbecile coming unglued. LMAO@him

He gets bludgeoned with facts that destroy his lies, then he resorts to first attacking a persons religion, then their politics, then calls them gay.

You're pathetic BaboonBoy.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Glen R - I hate to say it but I actually agree with you about babe- His "Man Crush" on Brady is hard to take.

He is the Commisioner of the Brady Apologists movement! Ask him the last time that Brady won a SB...he runs away from that one.

Babe, TFB12, TCal, etc are all closeted gays.  The board would go a lot smoother if they came out.  There is no other explanation for their efforts to deflect when he plays like crap or does things wrong.

The fact they have never uttered the words "He did not play well today" proves this.

^ Rusty running to the arms of a jets troll for comfort. Meanwhile the jets troll applauds glenr for his disgusting efforts.

Well, they are all trolls. No surprise.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Wow joe, I guess you just blew that post right up. Good work. LMAO@U

I didn't recall or look at the details of the 2002 SB joe. I simply thought it was ironic and funny that he used the 2002 year to illustrate the lack of scoring compared to today considering that final score.

I knew there was a good reason I had you on ignore. Thanks for reminding me of why. Back you go. But thanks for pointing that out, even if it isn't pertinent to the validity of my point.

haha i honestly thought it was rusty who said that so i was trying to shoot that one down... oh well i'm ignored by babe.. dont see what i did

You're right. You've been posting good stuff since I did the ignore a while back. I want to see what you have to say. My bad for being too quick with the ignore button.

And you were right to point out the 2002 points were partly scored by the D. Clarity is a good thing. But I did throw that in at the end just to mock Rusty, it wasn't really part of my point on SB scoring.

i understand ya, the goodell era and all offense thing is out of hand with russ. guy loves D so much yet says offense is the key. I don't get it...

What?

Kid, come on. Are you in college or just working?  Please get to college. Why is this so difficult?

^ Attacks about religion, then politics, then calling people gay; now he starts in with the education attacks.

You are an imbecile.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

"racked" up better....

Did anyone here get that? Anyone? Or did it completly go over everyone's head?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Babe's entire existance here is to voice his man love for Brady. How many times have you 'permently quit' this board now vag boy? You're problem is ypou can't stay away because if a single post is made saying something bad Brady's play be it right or wrong you are forced to jump in and defend the object of your desires.

Zip it vag face. I thought you left here for some really great board? Go back there, your contributions here have always been worthless.

I criticize Brady when it is deserved.

Hell froze over?  Really? When did this happen??!!

I never said Brady played well in the 3 post-season losses to the Ravens for example.

But unlike a moron such as yourself, I recognize that the rest of the team played just as badly, or worse, and don't obsessively blame him like you do.

And unlike you, I don't slam him for a good/gutsy performances like he had in the last 2 SBs while everybody around him was stinking the place out either.

We have not had 3 postseason losses to the Ravens. 

I misstated that. My bad. I was editing that and didn't correct it properly after a change.

I really was referring to 3 sub-par games against the Ravens by Brady, not 3 losses.

I am not calling you gay. You ARE gay and you shouldn;t be ashamed of it. If you came out of the closet, you'd probably be a happier person along with TCal and TFB12 instead of gnashing your teeth in your little passive-aggressive world.

Sorry dumbkoff, I'm not gay. Never did or even considered the gay thing. I understand that you would prefer to believe some of us are like you, but that's just a warped part of your mind at work. Probably the same part that has an "older gent" fetish as evidenced by your obvious crush on BB.

Although, I am kind of glad that you are gay. Because you will never breed.

"racked" up better....

I missed it. But appreciate it now that you point it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFH7BVOPYo

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:

The Rusty manifesto for dummies.

It goes like this......

1) BB is the greatest GM of all-time.

2) BB is the greatest coach of all-time.

So, why hasn't he won a SB in 8 years?

He can't say it's because the GM has not added enough good players (see 1).

He can't say it's because the coach can't get a lot out of the guys he is given (see 2).

So, what's a smelly troll to do?

Why, blame the HOF QB as a playoff choker of course.

And when someone questions why the great coach would keep sticking with this playoff choker.....

Claim the QB and OC are in cahoots to deviate from the great coach's master plan and pretend the great coach stands helplessly by while they do it.

Now you know what makes this smelly little troll tick.

BB and Brady can't CHEAT anymore since spygate, that is why there hasn't been any Superbowl wins since 2004.  Yall are a bunch of cheatin' losers!

You sound like an angry little man. 

Bustchise is very angry, Avvy. So is Babe.  

We had no business even getting to SB 42 or 46 with Brady's 5 total INTs in those games at home and he's asking why we can't win a SB in the last 7 Brady seasons?

I think the answer is very clear and sitting right there. No mediocre or bad QBs win SBs.

Tom Brady has been bad or mediocre for the past seven years?....wow

In the postseason. Absolutely. Absolutely.

last 3 home AFC Title games:

3 TDs, 7 INTs

SBs? Barely mediocre.

See?  Facts are fun.

Russ as always when u trod down this well worn path u leave out a few things: 1. U never give the opposing D any credit or creedence. Silly me I thought the Giants and Ravens - and even the Jets in 2010 - had good tough D that could get after the QB but apparently u don't agree or want to acknowledge that...2. You always say Pats abandoned //didn't establish the run in either SB but somehow that's Brady's fault not the OC or better yet the Head Coach...and 3. BOTH SB Brady left the field with Pats winning and the Giants O facing a long field and limited time and both times ur D blew it but somehow that's Brady's fault too....

• You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

"racked" up better....

got it, just late back to the thread.   But that was good NMPL.  But remember what Krusty said, "I never do my A material at a charity event."

• You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Babe voted for this woman. The country and the world was possibly one McCain stroke away from her leading the free world:

Around 60 million people voted for her, dum bass.

And those 60 million are the very wealthy or shop at Walmart. I am neither.

Happy viewing!

Disturbing:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1848902/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_10

Yeah, I almost forgot. Your mom does the shopping for you so you can post here 1000 times per day. Nice to see our social services programs in action. 

Wow joe, I guess you just blew that post right up. Good work. LMAO@U

I didn't recall or look at the details of the 2002 SB joe. I simply thought it was ironic and funny that he used the 2002 year to illustrate the lack of scoring compared to today considering that final score.

I knew there was a good reason I had you on ignore. Thanks for reminding me of why. Back you go. But thanks for pointing that out, even if it isn't pertinent to the validity of my point.

haha i honestly thought it was rusty who said that so i was trying to shoot that one down... oh well i'm ignored by babe.. dont see what i did

You're right. You've been posting good stuff since I did the ignore a while back. I want to see what you have to say. My bad for being too quick with the ignore button.

And you were right to point out the 2002 points were partly scored by the D. Clarity is a good thing. But I did throw that in at the end just to mock Rusty, it wasn't really part of my point on SB scoring.

i understand ya, the goodell era and all offense thing is out of hand with russ. guy loves D so much yet says offense is the key. I don't get it...

What?

Kid, come on. Are you in college or just working?  Please get to college. Why is this so difficult?

Look around the league. Ds will give up points. It's spiking rapidly, year to year.  Holding is never called even if blatant, you can't do anything defensively without flags flying all over, and the refs clearly favor some teams to shape games for ratings purposes.

It's an age of attrition for Ds. If you hold a team to under 20 points on Sundays, it's an accomplishment. Our D has done that numerous times this year.

When Brady starts turning it over to give the opponent short fields and we end up going over the 20 point marker, that's not on the defense. That's on the offense. Duh.  

Get it?

Brady has been worse in the postseason from 2007-2012 than he has in a more difficult offensiver era under Tagliabue from 2001-2004.

He shouldn't be worse.  He should be benefitting from the advantages in a bloated offensive era.

Yeah sure. You are like no arm man in a circle jerk contest. And given you have your work boots on, I am assuming you are competing in any other way.

•  

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:

The Rusty manifesto for dummies.

It goes like this......

1) BB is the greatest GM of all-time.

2) BB is the greatest coach of all-time.

So, why hasn't he won a SB in 8 years?

He can't say it's because the GM has not added enough good players (see 1).

He can't say it's because the coach can't get a lot out of the guys he is given (see 2).

So, what's a smelly troll to do?

Why, blame the HOF QB as a playoff choker of course.

And when someone questions why the great coach would keep sticking with this playoff choker.....

Claim the QB and OC are in cahoots to deviate from the great coach's master plan and pretend the great coach stands helplessly by while they do it.

Now you know what makes this smelly little troll tick.

BB and Brady can't CHEAT anymore since spygate, that is why there hasn't been any Superbowl wins since 2004.  Yall are a bunch of cheatin' losers!

You sound like an angry little man. 

Bustchise is very angry, Avvy. So is Babe.  

We had no business even getting to SB 42 or 46 with Brady's 5 total INTs in those games at home and he's asking why we can't win a SB in the last 7 Brady seasons?

I think the answer is very clear and sitting right there. No mediocre or bad QBs win SBs.

Tom Brady has been bad or mediocre for the past seven years?....wow

In the postseason. Absolutely. Absolutely.

last 3 home AFC Title games:

3 TDs, 7 INTs

SBs? Barely mediocre.

See?  Facts are fun.

Russ as always when u trod down this well worn path u leave out a few things: 1. U never give the opposing D any credit or creedence. Silly me I thought the Giants and Ravens - and even the Jets in 2010 - had good tough D that could get after the QB but apparently u don't agree or want to acknowledge that...2. You always say Pats abandoned //didn't establish the run in either SB but somehow that's Brady's fault not the OC or better yet the Head Coach...and 3. BOTH SB Brady left the field with Pats winning and the Giants O facing a long field and limited time and both times ur D blew it but somehow that's Brady's fault too....

Thank you. At least a fan from another team gets it. 

• This post has been removed.

Happy viewing!

Disturbing:

What, gay liberals are boycotting Walmart or something? I missed that.

So, those 60 million are all the "bad people" and the 69 million who voted for Obama are the "good people" dumbkoff?

Go get your head examined Fruitloop.

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Babe voted for this woman. The country and the world was possibly one McCain stroke away from her leading the free world:

Happy viewing!

Disturbing:

Yeah, I almost forgot. Your mom does the shopping for you so you can post here 1000 times per day. Nice to see our social services programs in action. 

Yeah, kids out of college who work for Fortune 50 companies always get relocated to Chicago. Yep.

You're a clueless right wing nut job deluxe. I've never taken a dime from any "social service" program, even if I realize some people do need those programs, especially after Bush's 8 years of corruption and devastation of the economic landscape here.

You clearly have no friends and don't know anyone who has struggled these last 5 years in this Great Recession.

Dozens of cronies arrested or should be arrested from the Financial Companies and Wall St.

Read a book, drop the Bible and buy a clue. Do anything, Right Wing NUtty.

The dissolution of the middle class has been well underway and it was going on before 2009.

Lol. Yeah, I am clueless, and a right wing nutjob. How nice of you to say. 

Its easy for you to put people in neat, little boxes. there are those like you who believe like you,nthen the rest of us nutjobs. I guess dissention, different opinions in a "free" society cannot be tolerated. Get in line with what you believe or be labeled a righty, bible thumper and redneck. It's all so convenient for people like you Russ. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I'm not a fan of posting threads about one person. Rusty has a great deal of football know-how and the thing I object to- which is not something only he does but he does it frequently - is the name calling of other posters and putting down the validity of other positions. 

Rusty's spot-on critique of political belief systems is ironic as the qualities he can't stand in other's politics are similar to how we experience him here. 

I will spend a moment on narrative and facts. Some arguments are not fact-based but most "fact based" arguments are flawed as they assemble some facts but ignore other relevant facts. 

The problem is narrative. We also use narrative to understand our world. 

For example, a narrative can be "Without Gronk, we have no shot at a Super Bowl," or, "Bill Belichick is the greatest coach of all time." 

Once that narrative gets too rigid, our pride gets attached and we don't accept evidence to the contrary. 

So it comes down to whether your narrative is flexible enough to allow new facts to change the assumptions underneath the narrative or not. 

Unfortunately, once you have decided that "Bill Belichick is the greatest coach/GM of all time and anyone who disagrees and believes Brady gets more of the credit is a pink hat", then your narrative impacts your ability to weigh out different evidence. You'll raise up evidence that supports your position (even if it comes from a previously discredited source like Stephen A Smith), and ignore evidence to the contrary. 

So I don't want to hear anymore BS about "I bring the facts and you don't." 

The question is: "is your narrative overly rigid, or are you willing to question your own assumptions." If your narrative is rigid you are not going to be any fun to interact with.

Wow, you should be rustys Psychotherapist. You def. sound qualified. Also just to add on, Rusty no longer roots for wins for losses. A win to him is Brady playing horrible or the D playing great. The Wins and losses are meaningless.  The board has turned into offense/defense. The one who feel the need to back brady from the attacks or the ones defending the D and BB. Its crazy cuz Ive always been a Defensive person and BB is my man but since Rusty is always slurping him, its hard to say anything good cuz it looks like overkill so I offer the contrarian viewpoint or I play devils advocate to present the other side. Rusty will have you believe all success points to BB and all failures point to Brady. Thats Ridiculous, yet he takes this stance daily.....smh

• You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

When we get to the "straw man arguments" or the demonization of those who disagree    there is no room left for diversity of opinion or tolerance of others. And it becomes a lot less fun. Basically everyone has the right to disagree but let no one be disagreeable.

• Sections
    Shortcuts