The Rusty name collection.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: The Rusty name collection.

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

the obsession with"rusty " on this board  reminds me of a teenage girl who can't get over a lost  boyfriend.  just when he's- thank god-  gone Babe brings him back to life. The man crush you all have for him needs some serious intervention

Uh... People are tired of Him calling everyone a moron  and you should be too!

uh I have him on ignore, and you should too. But admit it you all love the name calling, insults, that go on otherwise you wouldn't respond to him.

uh.. My Sicilian heritage requires more than name calling... Finito!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to xxcodyfxx's comment:

The reason I post here is because, I believe for the most part that everyone's a die hard pats fan.. I think there are great minds on this board that know football pretty damn good more average than your average joe fan. Keep up the great thoughts about the pats guys!

+2

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

the obsession with"rusty " on this board  reminds me of a teenage girl who can't get over a lost  boyfriend.  just when he's- thank god-  gone Babe brings him back to life. The man crush you all have for him needs some serious intervention

Then why did YOU post here?

you didn't understand what I said?--you all want the mods to delete him, but as soon as they do sombody starts a thread about "Rusty"  just admit it you can't enjoy this forum without having "Rusty" to mock. You don't think there is something weird about -the Rusty name collection on a Patriots forum?

you apparently are fond of him.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He basically tells everyone to F OFF in every thread.  During that time, we all try to ignore it and just talk football.  Once in a while, it's good to let it out.  Plus, in a controlled environment like this, it doesn't bog down other threads.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I'm not sure even Rusty with his steel trap memory can remember all those names.  

There were various versions of Russ Griswold

There was BBReigns

A couple of variations of RidingwiththeKing

Bassfishing

Cliffordwashere

Millions more . . . like army ants in the Amazon . . . a veritable swarm . . . who can count them all? 

Pretty sure I can remember them all, Prolatey.  

List 'em for us.  What's to lose?

Why so interested?  I know what I like to use and know what I think is funny or want to use from a musical perspective.

Why do these threads exist?
    Answer: Because I started a thread about it being the end of the road for the infamous Brady Excuse Rolodex. THat's why, Prolate.

YOu, Babe, Pezzy, etc, got caught mocking BB the night Elway's yellow teeth blocked his vision from seeing the CB market correctly and knee jerked a brutal contract for Talib. You knee jerked the path to mock and then had egg all over your face within 24 hours.

Meanwhile, I predicted BB could sign TWO elite CBs based on the flood in the market, and voila, here it is.

Since then, BB has placed the wool over Elway's eyes, kicked him in the nuts, and now it appears every excuse you and others have used about why Brady has SUCKED donkey balls like a little girl who peed her pants on the playground, have run their course.

You're outta bullets. What's next?  Revis sucks and Browner is overrated when January rolls around? LMAO

BB has gone above and beyond doing all he can in the tough cap era, to the tune of 8 AFC title games, 3 rings, and 5 SB appearances in an era where you're simply not supposed to be doing that as a GM.

Expect a NINTH AFC Title game appearance in 2014.  NINE.   Will Brady be ready? That ois my only question yet again.

If it were all about Brady like you claim it is, with your little pink hats, why didn't Brady bail out BB when it counted? Hmm?  Why is that he's so great but so mediocre when the times comes to show it to the world?

Face it: The media's brainwashing of morons in this town, pitting that grouchy BB against Brady's uber-fand with pink underwear on their heads, got what they wanted. They sold the stupid pink hats to believe BB has ruined Brady and ruined it for the fans, when really, Brady has to be held accountable.

Edelman and LaFell need to be out there outside his drawbridhge in LA next week with Dobson, Thompkins and Boyce practing together, because it won't be Revis or Browner's fault come Janury, I can guarantee you that. And, Giselle can't change my mind either, Prolate.

We've had people in here clamoring for Revis, whining like little girls how BB needs to draft HOFers all around Brady to continue spoiling him because as the GOAT, he's so entitled to have it.

But, if he is the GOAT, where is it? Why does he look  so averge with loaded talent or less than loaded talent when it counts?

If this guy melts down on offense again chasing his ego down with Gomie across that field, with Revis and Browner running around out here with all the talent already here, you're cooked as a fan. Cooked. And, so is Brady. He would have completely sabotaged this team with his poor postseson play for a decade.

We cannot just be scoring 13-16 points in these games pretending our D has to hold to 15 or 12 points and under. That cannot happen.

It's just entertainment.  Something to do while I'm drinking a beer watching Bill Belichick, A Football Life and playing with the spaniel.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

you didn't understand what I said?--you all want the mods to delete him, but as soon as they do sombody starts a thread about "Rusty"  just admit it you can't enjoy this forum without having "Rusty" to mock. You don't think there is something weird about -the Rusty name collection on a Patriots forum?

I thought you were finito--

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

I thought you were finito--

Not hardly !!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

He basically tells everyone to F OFF in every thread.  During that time, we all try to ignore it and just talk football.  Once in a while, it's good to let it out.  Plus, in a controlled environment like this, it doesn't bog down other threads.

I respectfully disagree with him from time to time, and sometimes make statements which he disagrees with.  Not once has he told me to f off.

Maybe that goes both ways.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

I respectfully disagree with him from time to time, and sometimes make statements which he disagrees with.  Not once has he told me to f off.

not exactly!!!!! Check the number of people he has called a MORON !!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

hi

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

not exactly!!!!! Check the number of people he has called a MORON !!!!!

My point is that it goes both ways at times.  I admit he can be quick to judge at times (too aggressive), but he gets it right back instead of creating dialogue.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I'm not sure even Rusty with his steel trap memory can remember all those names.  

There was BBReigns

Bassfishing

Cliffordwashere

Millions more . . . like army ants in the Amazon . . . a veritable swarm . . . who can count them all? 

Why so interested?  I know what I like to use and know what I think is funny or want to use from a musical perspective.

Answer: Because I started a thread about it being the end of the road for the infamous Brady Excuse Rolodex. THat's why, Prolate.

YOu, Babe, Pezzy, etc, got caught mocking BB the night Elway's yellow teeth blocked his vision from seeing the CB market correctly and knee jerked a brutal contract for Talib. You knee jerked the path to mock and then had egg all over your face within 24 hours.

Meanwhile, I predicted BB could sign TWO elite CBs based on the flood in the market, and voila, here it is.

Since then, BB has placed the wool over Elway's eyes, kicked him in the nuts, and now it appears every excuse you and others have used about why Brady has SUCKED donkey balls like a little girl who peed her pants on the playground, have run their course.

You're outta bullets. What's next?  Revis sucks and Browner is overrated when January rolls around? LMAO

BB has gone above and beyond doing all he can in the tough cap era, to the tune of 8 AFC title games, 3 rings, and 5 SB appearances in an era where you're simply not supposed to be doing that as a GM.

Expect a NINTH AFC Title game appearance in 2014.  NINE.   Will Brady be ready? That ois my only question yet again.

If it were all about Brady like you claim it is, with your little pink hats, why didn't Brady bail out BB when it counted? Hmm?  Why is that he's so great but so mediocre when the times comes to show it to the world?

Face it: The media's brainwashing of morons in this town, pitting that grouchy BB against Brady's uber-fand with pink underwear on their heads, got what they wanted. They sold the stupid pink hats to believe BB has ruined Brady and ruined it for the fans, when really, Brady has to be held accountable.

Edelman and LaFell need to be out there outside his drawbridhge in LA next week with Dobson, Thompkins and Boyce practing together, because it won't be Revis or Browner's fault come Janury, I can guarantee you that. And, Giselle can't change my mind either, Prolate.

We've had people in here clamoring for Revis, whining like little girls how BB needs to draft HOFers all around Brady to continue spoiling him because as the GOAT, he's so entitled to have it.

But, if he is the GOAT, where is it? Why does he look  so averge with loaded talent or less than loaded talent when it counts?

If this guy melts down on offense again chasing his ego down with Gomie across that field, with Revis and Browner running around out here with all the talent already here, you're cooked as a fan. Cooked. And, so is Brady. He would have completely sabotaged this team with his poor postseson play for a decade.

We cannot just be scoring 13-16 points in these games pretending our D has to hold to 15 or 12 points and under. That cannot happen.

It's just entertainment.  Something to do while I'm drinking a beer watching Bill Belichick, A Football Life and playing with the spaniel.

You're now claiming all your commentary here is just "entertainment"?  Many don't feel trolling or you feeding trolls is entertaining. Some see it as trolling.

Sure, you don't take this seriously, do you?  I don't believe you even believe half of what you say.  That's one reason I lkke you and just laugh it off when you call me a moron or something.  It's just funny.  Please don't tell me you are serious. That would be truly frightening.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

You NEVER...and I mean NEVER...talk football...you only ever stalk Rusty...go back to your bong...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

hi

sup man!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

hi

sup man!

hi

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Can't you folks find something better to do than to gang up on one person.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

uh I have him on ignore, and you should too. But admit it you all love the name calling, insults, that go on otherwise you wouldn't respond to him.

NE, altho that might be one perception about what is going on - It just isn't as simple as that.  IMO, it's almost impossible to ignore him because someone will quote him, so, one see's his idiotic statements anyway.  

IMO, it's not so much people enjoy calling him a moron every day - it's just that posters are tired of him and fighting back.

That's my 2 cents. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

hey, Rusty is a diehard pats fan. may have different opinions than most but he cares about the success of the team. i mean everyone cant get over him on here. he leaves for 24+ hours and everyone starts threads about it baiting him back 

dude, he's a doossh.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

Can't you folks find something better to do than to gang up on one person.....

that's a myth. noone is ganging up on Rusty.  He's accountable for his behavior. It's a simple as that. He chooses to do what he does. Individuals have decided not to take his crap.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I think he should go back to Bunker Spreckels... It's a catchy name.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I think it's pretty clear that people are so moritifed that I show them uip here, they cannot stand it, so they use their multiple board names or wifey's connection as a mod (RKrap) to ban me for no reason.

THAT is what is pathetic, Kevielana.

You are a Rusty?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

There was BBReigns

Bassfishing

Cliffordwashere

didn't Bill Bellichick invent cocker spaniels? Or is it that he is the only one who understands the cocker spaniel cap? I get confused

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

hi

sup man!

hi

how do u like the offseason so far?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

ROCK SCULLY!

OR WAS IT SCUMMY?