The Rusty name collection.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Re: The Rusty name collection.

I've been on this board for awhile and have no problem with him or anyone else for that matter -all comments are welcome-now the childish back and forth seems ridiculous at times-but it is the dead part of the NFL year excluding the draft -it seems some posters enjoy it-nothing personal to me--I also think Rusty is a big Pats fan and enjoys posting  -for all we know the guy is crippled and this is his one enjoyment-so who cares Post away!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

RidingWithTheKing

BassFishing

RidingWithTheKing2

BassFishing2

CliffordWasHere

RussGriswald

BBReigns

NedNiederlander

Bunker Spreckels

HarveyWallbanger

DeadAHead

DeadAHead2

Wolf76

TravisBean

14 screen names that I know of/recall.

Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

This guy averages about 90 posts per day. You'd have to be on here almost literally all day to read enough threads to be able to post that much.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, ya don't. You just have to be quick and engaged on multiple threads, know what you are talking about with enough confidence to present a good premise, and do it in more than one thread.

This is like saying, a human only makes so many statements (with support) per day.

Some people are secure in what they know to be true and some are not. 

[/QUOTE]

and some are just blowhards who think they know a lot more than they actually do and can't admit they are wrong even when shown repeatedly (hint hint)

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you two have much in common.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to PhatVirginian's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

uh I have him on ignore, and you should too. But admit it you all love the name calling, insults, that go on otherwise you wouldn't respond to him.

[/QUOTE]

NE, altho that might be one perception about what is going on - It just isn't as simple as that.  IMO, it's almost impossible to ignore him because someone will quote him, so, one see's his idiotic statements anyway.  

IMO, it's not so much people enjoy calling him a moron every day - it's just that posters are tired of him and fighting back.

That's my 2 cents. 

[/QUOTE]

+10

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to PhatVirginian's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can't you folks find something better to do than to gang up on one person.....

[/QUOTE]

that's a myth. noone is ganging up on Rusty.  He's accountable for his behavior. It's a simple as that. He chooses to do what he does. Individuals have decided not to take his crap.

[/QUOTE]

+10

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Getzo's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the obsession with"rusty " on this board  reminds me of a teenage girl who can't get over a lost  boyfriend.  just when he's- thank god-  gone Babe brings him back to life. The man crush you all have for him needs some serious intervention

[/QUOTE]

He basically tells everyone to F OFF in every thread.  During that time, we all try to ignore it and just talk football.  Once in a while, it's good to let it out.  Plus, in a controlled environment like this, it doesn't bog down other threads.

[/QUOTE]

I respectfully disagree with him from time to time, and sometimes make statements which he disagrees with.  Not once has he told me to f off.

Maybe that goes both ways.   

[/QUOTE]

not exactly!!!!! Check the number of people he has called a MORON !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Says the moron who has literally asked if I was Rusty a record 100 times on this board, apparently too dumb to figure it out on his own.

You deserve to be called a moron for that. That and being a right wing nutty.

[/QUOTE]

UMMMM....  I BELIEVE HE KNOWS, and is mocking you.

Sorry you're too dumb to figure that out.

[/QUOTE]

+10...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

RidingWithTheKing

BassFishing

RidingWithTheKing2

BassFishing2

CliffordWasHere

RussGriswald

BBReigns

NedNiederlander

Bunker Spreckels

HarveyWallbanger

DeadAHead

DeadAHead2

Wolf76

TravisBean

Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

This guy averages about 90 posts per day. You'd have to be on here almost literally all day to read enough threads to be able to post that much.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, ya don't. You just have to be quick and engaged on multiple threads, know what you are talking about with enough confidence to present a good premise, and do it in more than one thread.

This is like saying, a human only makes so many statements (with support) per day.

[/QUOTE]

Travis Bean..... Are you the TURD aka Deadhead aka Rusty ????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

This thread currently has the second most posts of any thread on the first page...

That's really sad. And if you all dislike him so much, why do you keep showering him with attention?

It amazes me how many people complain abour him, and then let almost every thread devolve into an argument with him. Or about him. Or otherwise focusing on him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've been on this board for awhile and have no problem with him or anyone else for that matter -all comments are welcome-now the childish back and forth seems ridiculous at times-but it is the dead part of the NFL year excluding the draft -it seems some posters enjoy it-nothing personal to me--I also think Rusty is a big Pats fan and enjoys posting  -for all we know the guy is crippled and this is his one enjoyment-so who cares Post away!

[/QUOTE]

The TURD disrespects  anyone who disagrees with him. THAT is patently obvious and being PATS fan doesn't mitigate his actions!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Was he "Clark Griswold" at one point too?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

This thread needs to stop ,its clear that hes insecure using famous names he wishes he was plain and simple.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

[QUOTE]

hi

[/QUOTE]

Oh, look!  He is back.  He must have finally collected enough aluminum cans to get his computer fixed and internet turned back on.

[/QUOTE]

Is nypatsfan the same as Rusty, Mel, or the pension looting guy?   I don't remember?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This thread needs to stop ,its clear that hes insecure using famous names he wishes he was plain and simple.

[/QUOTE]

Not on my watch!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

The obsession with Rusty is out of hand. I get the ongoing feud that has been going on ever since SB46, after which Rusty went into anti-Brady mode. But there have been times last season where there were several threads on the first page alone dedicated to Rusty-bashing.

I didn't like the anti-Babe thread from last week or whenever it was, and I don't like the anti-Rusty threads.

If you get offended by him, take the high road.

And I'm not defending his name-calling, and certainly don't agree with the view that Brady is keeping this team back. But whenever you get into a flame-war you lose credibility, even if you make an otherwise good point. That goes for Rusty as it goes for the rest of us.

Rusty is here to stay, like it or not. By starting threads like these, the only thing you show the board is how deep under your skin he really is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

RidingWithTheKing

BassFishing

RidingWithTheKing2

BassFishing2

CliffordWasHere

RussGriswald

BBReigns

NedNiederlander

Bunker Spreckels

HarveyWallbanger

DeadAHead

DeadAHead2

Wolf76

TravisBean

Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

and some are just blowhards who think they know a lot more than they actually do and can't admit they are wrong even when shown repeatedly (hint hint)

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ho ho Ghosty! U got me good there! Give yourself a balloon

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

didn't Bill Bellichick invent cocker spaniels? Or is it that he is the only one who understands the cocker spaniel cap? I get confused

[/QUOTE]

There's a "that dog won't hunt" joke in here somewhere . . .

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

RidingWithTheKing

BassFishing

RidingWithTheKing2

BassFishing2

CliffordWasHere

RussGriswald

BBReigns

NedNiederlander

Bunker Spreckels

HarveyWallbanger

DeadAHead

DeadAHead2

Wolf76

TravisBean

Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ho ho Ghosty! U got me good there! Give yourself a balloon

[/QUOTE]

Just trying to be as erudite as you. You know your postings "daddies and "get lost" are top notch... top notch...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The obsession with Rusty is out of hand. I get the ongoing feud that has been going on ever since SB46, after which Rusty went into anti-Brady mode. But there have been times last season where there were several threads on the first page alone dedicated to Rusty-bashing.

I didn't like the anti-Babe thread from last week or whenever it was, and I don't like the anti-Rusty threads.

And I'm not defending his name-calling, and certainly don't agree with the view that Brady is keeping this team back. But whenever you get into a flame-war you lose credibility, even if you make an otherwise good point. That goes for Rusty as it goes for the rest of us.

Rusty is here to stay, like it or not. By starting threads like these, the only thing you show the board is how deep under your skin he really is.

[/QUOTE]

Not exactly

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The TURD disrespects  anyone who disagrees with him. THAT is patently obvious and being PATS fan doesn't mitigate his actions!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

bump

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to DanishPastry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not exactly

[/QUOTE]

Yes, deep under your skin.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I suspect our resident imbecile is at least a contender for the Guinness Book regarding being banned from a board. Who gets banned 30 times and keeps coming back?

We need to try and chronicle this astonishing achievement as best we can. Dig deep into those memory banks if you can and let's compile the best list we can so when he gets banned another 30 times we won't have to dig deeper into the multitude of bad recollections.

His fake account names don't count.

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

(I updated the names. Will do as information comes in.)

[/QUOTE]

I'm surprise he hasn't come in here as rustytoejammer yet lol.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I like turtles.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

I like turtles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

just becuase i havent seen it in a while, and its a classic

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hence, regardless of the many monikers, the give away that the poster is Rusty is the prose, consistent stances (Brady bashing) and name calling.  Just can't seem to change his/her coat.