The Rusty name collection.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: The Rusty name collection.

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]
    Who knows, he is just a troll who sides with Rusty. This doesn't look invisible to me. Leon the Jets troll always sides with Babe's relentless BB/Kraft attacks. I don't see anyone holding that against him/her.

I don't even read leon's stuff.  I rarely even see him around here until 1-2 weeks before a Patriots-Jets game.

[/QUOTE]

You're missing out on good laughs not reading Leon. He was always here posing as a fan of that week's foe but email verification has slowed him down. The depth of his self delusion rivals Babe's and Rusty's. Of course self delusion is a must to be a Jets fan. Lately he's sunk to just agreeing with Babe's relentless BB attacks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Go away Rusty!!!!...............................................5 minutes elapse.............................................hey, someone better start a thread about Rusty!!!!

Facepalm - only a few posters see the irony.  If I had a way to share a flowchart about this "get lost...wait, come back!" phenomenon, I would. 

[/QUOTE]

do you celebrate St Patrick's Day?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

This threads halarious!!! lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty will be mocked forever here, even if he decides to leave one day (hopefully very soon) people will refer to trolls and ridiculously dumb posts as being Rusty.  He is the village idiot, he will always be made fun of here. 

So does someone have a revised list of all his names?  How pathetic to be banned so many times and keep coming back.  Dude is a loser.

[/QUOTE]

TFB.. why should Rusty EVER consider leaving when we blast our out of town posters relentlessly and they come back for more.  If anything, Rusty stays true to his opinions, whether we agree or not.  If I can say anything positive.. his stance does not waiver in the wind like a politician trying to satisfy everyone.  What I do dislike is his "attack dog" tendancy against an opposing poster with name calling and all.  Totally unneccessary.  Just agree to disagree.

[/QUOTE]

Other team trolls and Rusty are two different situations, imo. Yeah, they talk up their team here but we all just mostly laugh at them because Patriot success is better then their teams success.  However, as outsiders they bring a different perspective and can discuss the faults of the Team without getting their panties in a wad.  Rusty on the other hand, can't.  He has an agenda that he pushes here.  Patriots, BB, Kraft can do no wrong while all other teams can't do anything correct.  It's foolish to even think that is the case, yet he does and does so at all cost.  Yes, the Patriots are awesome but come on! 

Rusty lies, makes up false stats in order to push his agenda and then when called out he continues to act like he is correct and everyone else is wrong.  I dislike fans like that, I really do.  It's a discussion forum, he doesn't seem to know how to have a legit discussion.  If he doesn't get his away, if you don't agree with him or jump on board with him then he resorts to the childish behavior of name calling, putting people down instead of having a good discussion.  Oh, and when something turns out good he is the one who said it was going to happen, lol!  He is just a fraud, a bad fungus here.  We can deal with the other team trolls, but Rusty is just a embarrassment.  There is a reason he has been banned so many times here.

[/QUOTE]

TFB.. Totally agree and that is what I meant when I said he stays true to his pattern.  In spite of all the banishments, he comes back like weeds.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RustyTheToeJammer. Show RustyTheToeJammer's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I suspect our resident imbecile is at least a contender for the Guinness Book regarding being banned from a board. Who gets banned 30 times and keeps coming back?

We need to try and chronicle this astonishing achievement as best we can. Dig deep into those memory banks if you can and let's compile the best list we can so when he gets banned another 30 times we won't have to dig deeper into the multitude of bad recollections.

His fake account names don't count.

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

(I updated the names. Will do as information comes in.)

[/QUOTE]

You people need to get a life or something I mean your obsession is beyond ridiculous.Yell

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

and some are just blowhards who think they know a lot more than they actually do and can't admit they are wrong even when shown repeatedly (hint hint)

LOL

Looks like you're describing yourself here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

tfb12 is a jets fan

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

This thread gave me a headache.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

^ +1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

tfb12 is a jets fan

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am! LMAO! 

How is the aluminum can collecting going today? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to stewart7557's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This thread gave me a headache.

[/QUOTE]

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]
    TFB.. Totally agree and that is what I meant when I said he stays true to his pattern.  In spite of all the banishments, he comes back like weeds.

[/QUOTE]

it's the lies that he tells, putting words in people's mouths...his MO can't be missed...it's pretty obvious...and tends to get his user names banished.....hence, this thread. Can you imagine the list of the ones that noone remembers because they prolly lasted an hour or two? lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

[QUOTE]
    You're missing out on good laughs not reading Leon. He was always here posing as a fan of that week's foe but email verification has slowed him down. The depth of his self delusion rivals Babe's and Rusty's. Of course self delusion is a must to be a Jets fan. Lately he's sunk to just agreeing with Babe's relentless BB attacks.

[/QUOTE]

meh, I'll pass.  Too busy w/ real life...lol.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

I suspect our resident imbecile is at least a contender for the Guinness Book regarding being banned from a board. Who gets banned 30 times and keeps coming back?

We need to try and chronicle this astonishing achievement as best we can. Dig deep into those memory banks if you can and let's compile the best list we can so when he gets banned another 30 times we won't have to dig deeper into the multitude of bad recollections.

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

[/QUOTE]

Bawahaha! The guy has been banned 21 times?? My Lord! This is priceless! How could a guy with a 151 IQ be dumb enough to get banned that many times?

Now if someone could only find out how many times he posted under each name...that would be interesting.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Go away Rusty!!!!...............................................5 minutes elapse.............................................hey, someone better start a thread about Rusty!!!!

Facepalm - only a few posters see the irony.  If I had a way to share a flowchart about this "get lost...wait, come back!" phenomenon, I would. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did that Saturday and Sunday mate. Mum's family are Glaswegians -  orig. from Galway.  Some family in Boston too.  Today I'm busy pointing out the irony of these threads.  Are you saying I should be doing something different today? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RustyTheToeJammer. Show RustyTheToeJammer's posts

What is in a name and does it really matter?

My suggestion GROW UP!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

[/QUOTE]

Bawahaha! The guy has been banned 21 times?? My Lord! This is priceless! How could a guy with a 151 IQ be dumb enough to get banned that many times?

Now if someone could only find out how many times he posted under each name...that would be interesting.

[/QUOTE]

+10

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to DanishPastry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The obsession with Rusty is out of hand. I get the ongoing feud that has been going on ever since SB46, after which Rusty went into anti-Brady mode. But there have been times last season where there were several threads on the first page alone dedicated to Rusty-bashing.

I didn't like the anti-Babe thread from last week or whenever it was, and I don't like the anti-Rusty threads.

If you get offended by him, take the high road.

And I'm not defending his name-calling, and certainly don't agree with the view that Brady is keeping this team back. But whenever you get into a flame-war you lose credibility, even if you make an otherwise good point. That goes for Rusty as it goes for the rest of us.

Rusty is here to stay, like it or not. By starting threads like these, the only thing you show the board is how deep under your skin he really is.

[/QUOTE]

Babe considers him/herself to be the king/queen of this board. Rusty doesn't bow and Babe can't take people who refuse to acknowledge his/her perfection.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty didn't come here to kiss Babe's rings (or vice versa)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RustyTheToeJammer. Show RustyTheToeJammer's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to DanishPastry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The obsession with Rusty is out of hand. I get the ongoing feud that has been going on ever since SB46, after which Rusty went into anti-Brady mode. But there have been times last season where there were several threads on the first page alone dedicated to Rusty-bashing.

I didn't like the anti-Babe thread from last week or whenever it was, and I don't like the anti-Rusty threads.

If you get offended by him, take the high road.

And I'm not defending his name-calling, and certainly don't agree with the view that Brady is keeping this team back. But whenever you get into a flame-war you lose credibility, even if you make an otherwise good point. That goes for Rusty as it goes for the rest of us.

Rusty is here to stay, like it or not. By starting threads like these, the only thing you show the board is how deep under your skin he really is.

[/QUOTE]

Babe considers him/herself to be the king/queen of this board. Rusty doesn't bow and Babe can't take people who refuse to acknowledge his/her perfection.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty didn't come here to kiss Babe's rings (or vice versa)

[/QUOTE]

Rings mean nothing when you riding with the king lol.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's not including when some of his names got unbanned during the board reset and he reused a few of them (like RidingWithTheKingII)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did that Saturday and Sunday mate. Mum's family are Glaswegians -  orig. from Galway.  Some family in Boston too.  Today I'm busy pointing out the irony of these threads.  Are you saying I should be doing something different today? 

[/QUOTE]

no not at all! Figured a Scotsman and was curious...glad you enjoyed!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Umm, it has nothing to do with "figuring it out". I consider it showing up the disingenous rules here and the moron behavior of the mods who can't uphold their rules evenly.

Every time I get banned, it proves I am correct.

I know for a fact I am 100 times more intelligent than yourself after reading your 12 year old boy brain development in here for so many years.

There is no salary cap, Bob Kraft is cheap, BB sucks and you pine for the Victor Kiam/Rod Rust years because you're a flippin' moron who teaches Home Ec at some hack school somwhere outside Boston. lol

[/QUOTE]

TONITE headlining (insert name of huge outdoor festival 100,000 plus): Rage Against the Machine!

TONITE: appearing at the local Pub: The Black Crowes

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Bean, what is your opinion of Cats Cradle talent level these days?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Umm, it has nothing to do with "figuring it out". I consider it showing up the disingenous rules here and the moron behavior of the mods who can't uphold their rules evenly.

Every time I get banned, it proves I am correct.

I know for a fact I am 100 times more intelligent than yourself after reading your 12 year old boy brain development in here for so many years.

There is no salary cap, Bob Kraft is cheap, BB sucks and you pine for the Victor Kiam/Rod Rust years because you're a flippin' moron who teaches Home Ec at some hack school somwhere outside Boston. lol

[/QUOTE]

Say what you want, but I'm not dumb enough to have threads started about me daily pointing out the fact that I'm a moron...that would be you.

And my IQ is 134. I don't have to lie unlike you.

And I never said BB sucks - he's my favorite coach and 50% of the reason we win - the other 50% comes from the quarterback you bash here daily. You really should take some vitamin D supplements to make up for all that milk at birth you missed out on.