The Rusty name collection.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: The Rusty name collection.

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

[QUOTE]

you do too you are so obsessed with him and your name calling of him-imbecile, moronic, delusional, mental, is just as bad as his ravings  you've become a bully that wants to keep the this going  just stop!!

[/QUOTE]

Oh dry up you silly little twit. He is clearly an imbecile, liar and mental deficient. Are you really this dense? He's been banned at least 21 times!I'm going to have to ignore you now, as I do to all fools, and as I do to Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

Poor Baby Babe is throwing a tantrum because someone dared to question his/her position as emporer/emperess of this board.

I do remember a time when this was a good board where real Pats fans talked football. This was before Babe and all the other bandwagon armchair GMs turned it into a site for inmature little children to act tough while hiding behind the safety of the internet.

This thread is proof enough of how low this board has become. The chief egomaniac starts it because he/she's ego is threatened by someone else.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Best comic strip ever!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

YOU HAVE RUSTY ON IGNORE!??!!    Now i'm little and a twit because I called you out  I think you are a bored old f a r t who has nothing better to do in his retirement than stir up trouble on this board.  YES he's been banned 21 times and everytime you post some damn headline with his name on it.  I think you and Rusty are the person.

[/QUOTE]

He's here all season long, posting, interacting and contributing.  You barely post yet have gotten on a Clydesdale here.  Who's the bored one stiring up trouble?

[/QUOTE]

so? I barely post because I have a life beyond the Patriots forum. as a member  since 2006   I have just as much right as you do to express what I feel. OK I give up Babe and Rusty are gods here, if you consider name calling ie little twit interacting, contributing, fine keep following the Babe and Rusty parade.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

you do too you are so obsessed with him and your name calling of him-imbecile, moronic, delusional, mental, is just as bad as his ravings  you've become a bully that wants to keep the this going  just stop!!

[/QUOTE]

Oh dry up you silly little twit. He is clearly an imbecile, liar and mental deficient. Are you really this dense? He's been banned at least 21 times!I'm going to have to ignore you now, as I do to all fools, and as I do to Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

Poor Baby Babe is throwing a tantrum because someone dared to question his/her position as emporer/emperess of this board.

I do remember a time when this was a good board where real Pats fans talked football. This was before Babe and all the other bandwagon armchair GMs turned it into a site for inmature little children to act tough while hiding behind the safety of the internet.

This thread is proof enough of how low this board has become. The chief egomaniac starts it because he/she's ego is threatened by someone else.

[/QUOTE]

+1000

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Babe has the quickest trigger ever.

takes no chit

gotta like it

Yeah because this board is about trading childish insults not football

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Best comic strip ever!

[/QUOTE]

I liked Calvin and Hobbes too....lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I take a break for 2 months, come back, and it's the same old crap.  One day Babe and the rest of the petulant "adults" are telling Rusty to leave and this place would be better without him.  The next day?  Dedicate a thread to the guy just to bait him in.  It truly is pathetic.

There's this awesome tool in the bottom right corner of each poster's comment.  Don't like what they have to say?  Save the whining and ignore them.  Babe of all people should know this little feature.  He claims he's going to use it because posters' comments are "useless, nothing ever worth reading" right after somebody exposes him for the fraud he is.  Poor Patsfansince1966.  So senile, angry, and desperate for attention.  It truly is sad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I take a break for 2 months, come back, and it's the same old crap.  One day Babe and the rest of the petulant "adults" are telling Rusty to leave and this place would be better without him.  The next day?  Dedicate a thread to the guy just to bait him in.  It truly is pathetic.

There's this awesome tool in the bottom right corner of each poster's comment.  Don't like what they have to say?  Save the whining and ignore them.  Babe of all people should know this little feature.  He claims he's going to use it because their comments are "useless, nothing ever worth reading" right after another poster exposes him for the fraud he is.  Poor Patsfansince1966.  So senile, angry, and desperate for attention.  It truly is sad.

[/QUOTE]

This...so much of this. People who hate Rusty sure give him a lot of attention on this board...if you really want him to "go away," then starting threads about him that get 225+ posts is not the way to do it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

There's this awesome tool in the bottom right corner of each poster's comment.  Don't like what they have to say?  Save the whining and ignore them.  Babe of all people should know this little feature.  He claims he's going to use it because their comments are "useless, nothing ever worth reading" right after another poster exposes him for the fraud he is.  Poor Patsfansince1966.  So senile, angry, and desperate for attention.  It truly is sad.

[/QUOTE]

This...so much of this. People who hate Rusty sure give him a lot of attention on this board...if you really want him to "go away," then starting threads about him that get 225+ posts is not the way to do it.

[/QUOTE]

Noone has called for the banning of Rusty. That is a myth. In addition, thinking that many posters "hate" Rusty is also a myth.  There may be one or two who actually do.

Finally, what alternatives would you suggest?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Noone has called for the banning of Rusty. That is a myth. In addition, thinking that many posters "hate" Rusty is also a myth.  There may be one or two who actually do.

[/QUOTE]

What IrishMob said. Put him on ignore and move on. Yes, ignore is not perfect, but it's still better than watching every thread turn into a fight between Rusty and any of the people always arguing with him. 

Where did I say people want him banned? He's been banned quite a lot if you haven't noticed. Many people here have said that they just wish he would leave.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What IrishMob said. Put him on ignore and move on. Yes, ignore is not perfect, but it's still better than watching every thread turn into a fight between Rusty and any of the people always arguing with him. 

Where did I say people want him banned? He's been banned quite a lot if you haven't noticed. Many people here have said that they just wish he would leave.

[/QUOTE]

My bad. I misinterpreted what you meant by telling Rusty to leave.  In addition, he hasn't been banned, a user name is simply deleted. There's a difference. It's impossible to ban a person.

In addition, ignore doesn't work. If it did, threads like this wouldn't exist.

I think there are individuals who are simply tired of Rusty - and given current options, are simply fighting back.

Does that make it better? Nope.  But, IMO, Rusty is accountable for his own choices - and tough noogies if he doesn't like how people respond to him. What goes around comes around. Rusty doesn't get a free pass.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not hardly!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

My bad. I misinterpreted what you meant by telling Rusty to leave.  In addition, he hasn't been banned, a user name is simply deleted. There's a difference. It's impossible to ban a person.

I think there are individuals who are simply tired of Rusty - and given current options, are simply fighting back.

Does that make it better? Nope.  But, IMO, Rusty is accountable for his own choices - and tough noogies if he doesn't like how people respond to him. What goes around comes around. Rusty doesn't get a free pass.

It doesn't work because grown men don't know how to conduct themselves like adults.  I'm all for debating and every now and then a little jab.  It's all fun and we're all pats fans (excluding a couple of inbreds).  But when every good football thread, or space on top of the discussion board, is turned into a dickk measuring contest, it gets annoying.  There are a lot of good football guys here and it's just a shame that people can't act like mature adults and discuss football.

To your last point, I for one have never absolved Rusty of any blame.  I think he brings most of it onto himself.  However, like I stated above, I think the little jabs are actually very entertaining.  His one-liners are hilarious.  But, when it becomes personal and posters b*tch incessantly is when it crosses the line.  Just my .02

AyyBoston, we're on the same page my man.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

YOU HAVE RUSTY ON IGNORE!??!!    Now i'm little and a twit because I called you out  I think you are a bored old f a r t who has nothing better to do in his retirement than stir up trouble on this board.  YES he's been banned 21 times and everytime you post some damn headline with his name on it.  I think you and Rusty are the same person.

[/QUOTE]

Not hardly!!!!  

I will be on that TURD aka Rusty for as long as he is on this Board!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+100

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

YOU HAVE RUSTY ON IGNORE!??!!    Now i'm little and a twit because I called you out  I think you are a bored old f a r t who has nothing better to do in his retirement than stir up trouble on this board.  YES he's been banned 21 times and everytime you post some damn headline with his name on it.  I think you and Rusty are the same person.

[/QUOTE]

Not hardly!!!!  

[/QUOTE]

Wohoo!!  Go you!  Did Rusty kick your dog or something?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Trying to talk or reason with either Babe or Rusty is useless. Neither are capable of looking beyond their own silly twisted agendas, so you may as well try talking with the cat.

I have fallen into the trap of responding to these two morons in the past (I'm human), but find when they are both on ignore, it's just easier all around.

Live & Learn....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise...people have tired of you.....they know it's you....just go to a NY JETS website...it's time Sitch...

BTW...why not post pics of "you" and your "GF" again...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You'd claim friendship with Osama Bin Laden if he said he hated Rusty...clown!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Neither do you BUSTCHISE...hey Situation, how's the old GF?!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Who's Bustchise?  Bustchise is a myth....perpetuated by Rusty and the guy who posts stupid pictures all the time.  How goes the pension looting?  LMAO....

How does it feel to be wrong almost as often as Rusty?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not hardly!!!!  

[/QUOTE]

Wohoo!!  Go you!  Did Rusty kick your dog or something?

[/QUOTE]

If kicked my dog I would shoot him [Rusty] for Fun!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

YOU HAVE RUSTY ON IGNORE!??!!    Now i'm little and a twit because I called you out  I think you are a bored old f a r t who has nothing better to do in his retirement than stir up trouble on this board.  YES he's been banned 21 times and everytime you post some damn headline with his name on it.  I think you and Rusty are the person.

[/QUOTE]

He's here all season long, posting, interacting and contributing.  You barely post yet have gotten on a Clydesdale here.  Who's the bored one stiring up trouble?

[/QUOTE]

Look who it is...Rusty's hemorrhoid!...LMAO...

Do you ever post anything at all about football that's worth reading? You are the penultimate Rusty Stalker...you and your pal Bustchise in all of his useless iterations...add that "turd" TSWFAN, the right wing wackjob

[/QUOTE]

Uh, huh...... Smelly, you have stench about you. Left wing Loser [LWL]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Look who it is...Rusty's hemorrhoid!...LMAO...

Do you ever post anything at all about football that's worth reading? You are the penultimate Rusty Stalker...you and your pal Bustchise in all of his useless iterations...add that "turd" TSWFAN, the right wing wackjob

[/QUOTE]

Uh, huh...... Smelly, you have stench about you. Left wing Loser [LWL]

[/QUOTE]

They all do.

Filthy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

Who's Bustchise?  Bustchise is a myth....perpetuated by Rusty and the guy who posts stupid pictures all the time.  How goes the pension looting?  LMAO....

How does it feel to be wrong almost as often as Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO...you've jumped the shark BUSTCHISE....nobody wants to hear your hate anymore...you have folks actually feeling sympathy for Rusty...congratulations Jet Troll Shut-In...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

BTW...smokin' much "FUNKY MONKEY" lately

Sections
Shortcuts