The Rusty name collection.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: The Rusty name collection.

In response to TFB12's comment:

He is a good one to lecture on football related posts, I'm not sure he has ever made a intelligent football related post on this forum ever.

Not a single time. Worthless would be too kind a term to describe him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

He is a good one to lecture on football related posts, I'm not sure he has ever made a intelligent football related post on this forum ever.

Not a single time. Worthless would be too kind a term to describe him.

[/QUOTE]

You 2 are pathetic. The last time you attemted to counter me was when the 2 of you tried to say we didn't need a runnng game or the play action game. After making fools of your selves you both decided to put me ignore. Just like little children do when an adult punishes them.

Why don't the two of you admit that you take turns wearing a Brady mask while the other mounts you.

Almost 40,000 posts between the 2 of you just shows how pathetic you both are.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I see the cackling old ladies like Babe and TFB12 still have nothing football related to discuss on the Pats board.

[/QUOTE]

Nice football related post there, glenr.

[/QUOTE]

And your great football comments have been posted where? Pleased reproduce ONE such example.....

Sad man you are Lots-A-Snot...stop smoking the chronic and chasing Rusty...

If people's brains were Real Estate Rusty would be the biggest land owner in the world...But many, like Babe's, would be trash strewn vacant lots or mosquito infested swamp land...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I suspect our resident imbecile is at least a contender for the Guinness Book regarding being banned from a board. Who gets banned 30 times and keeps coming back?

We need to try and chronicle this astonishing achievement as best we can. Dig deep into those memory banks if you can and let's compile the best list we can so when he gets banned another 30 times we won't have to dig deeper into the multitude of bad recollections.

His fake account names don't count.

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

22. Del Griffith

23. Ned Braden

24. FrankDooley

25. Rusty Griswold

26. Clark Griswold

27. Travis-Bickle

28. RedEyedJeti

(I updated the names. Will do as information comes in.)

[/QUOTE]
    gee, y cant jabros just keep one name?

[/QUOTE]

Now now commie you've been tossed off on occasion just like me. It's why I gave up the Evil variations. Tossed for being too nasty with Togah/Leon

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does anyone remember his childish rant a year ago when he found this other great Pats forum where they discussed nothing but football?   He vowed never to come back.

[/QUOTE]

And is so pathetically hypocritical he rides me about retiring.

But for Rusty's volume, glenr would be the most worthless and complete P-O-S here.

[/QUOTE]

Poor little girl. Tell everyone again how the pasts don't need a running game or play action because your love Brady can be the entire offense. Now there's a great example of your vast football knowledge. All pass no run football. The type that women would enjoys right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Was Rusty also Art Vandeley?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I will go over my old posts and look up some of the names Rusty was using. He was adding at that time 4 or 5 a month Yell

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Im the REAL KING's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I will go over my old posts and look up some of the names Rusty was using. He was adding at that time 4 or 5 a month Yell

[/QUOTE]

Would have been an older one, hard to go back and see who he was posting as because they all disappear when he gets banned.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Notice she's in a thread that slams Rusty, attacking well known Rusty smashers?

That tells you all you need to know about glenr.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whatever you say sweetie. Aren't you supposed to have me on ignore?

Tell me again how we can win with just passing and no running game. Come on Baby lets here some of your massive football knowledge.

You know like how the offense scoring 3 points in 3 quarters is the defense's fault.

better yet why not repeat what you said about becoming a Pats 'fan' after Brady became QB and about how after he retires you'll find another QB and team to root for.

F'king bandwagon troll woman

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Babe this Rusty name game could turn into a drinking game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tell me again how we can win with just passing and no running game. Come on Baby lets here some of your massive football knowledge.

You know like how the offense scoring 3 points in 3 quarters is the defense's fault.

better yet why not repeat what you said about becoming a Pats 'fan' after Brady became QB and about how after he retires you'll find another QB and team to root for.

[/QUOTE]

OK....

I've been away for over a year and when I read this response by Glen, I'm sorry but almost every word here written says to me this is either Rusty or his twin.

Sorry Glen, but you write as I remember Laz giving his oberservation and later opinion that you were indeed Rusty.

I do apologize if this offends you sir, but the proof is in the pudding so to say, and the "Jig is Up". the Game is Afoot and the Fat Lady is not only singing, but puking her guts out!

Glen, now be honest, we can go on the Steve WilKos Show and settle this once and for all!    

What say You Sir?????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OK....

I've been away for over a year and when I read this response by Glen, I'm sorry but almost every word here written says to me this is either Rusty or his twin.

Sorry Glen, but you write as I remember Laz giving his oberservation and later opinion that you were indeed Rusty.

I do apologize if this offends you sir, but the proof is in the pudding so to say, and the "Jig is Up". the Game is Afoot and the Fat Lady is not only singing, but puking her guts out!

Glen, now be honest, we can go on the Steve WilKos Show and settle this once and for all!    

What say You Sir?????

[/QUOTE]

Offer proof or you're full of crap. Should I be flattered that this screen name is so old with so few posts and all seem to be directed at me today. Pretty soon half of your posts over 2+ years will be in a pathetic attempt to attack me.

So who are you really? Since the name is obviously made to attack riding with the king I'd say you're probably Babe or one of her girlfreinds.

But you go ahead and post your big comparitive proof that I'm Rusty.

Or admit you're a liar and a phony

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to RushThePillPopper's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Question: What kind of lout defends a jerk that has been banned over 20 times from a sports talk board?

[/QUOTE]

someone who doesn't have the imagination to do anything but post stupid pictures, call everyone Bustchise, and have an odd obsession with vaseline and public self-pleasure. Between him and BeanTurd (with his frequent Dahmer references), the two of them are beyond creepy

[/QUOTE]

Do you think smellymel is Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

Do you think there are many 65 year old morons on planet earth that can rival yourself? 

[/QUOTE]

What do you expect from a guy who goes to Snake Church and thinks Fred Phelps was a great man of God? He's not the brighets bulb at all...maybe 25 watts when the rest of the world is 120.....

He probaly taught TSW how to spell "TURD"...at Cap't Billy's that was considered grad school...cost more...he had to put all his cash into the Tug...

[/QUOTE]

SMELLY[LEFTWL].... you and the Turd= Rusty ARE reviled on this Board. That revilement is undoubtedly the extent of both of your accomplishments in this world.

In fact including THAT singular accomplishment, THE accomplihment that will become you the most in this world will be your leaving it.

[/QUOTE]

OK TURDMAN..once again, cut to the quick by your rapier like wit.....

Tell me...how long have you had this drinking problem?..Do you make late night phone calls from your kitchen table while drinking glass fulls of cheap vodka?...I'm just trying to draw a complete mental picture of you?..Thanks

[/QUOTE]

SMELLY[ LEFTWL].... The STENCHof your IGNORANCE is appalling. You and the TURD=RUSTY are the most REVILED people on this Board. You continue to add to your reputation with anserine remarks!!

[/QUOTE]

bump

[/QUOTE]

bump for SMELLY[LWLOSER]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to RushThePillPopper's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Question: What kind of lout defends a jerk that has been banned over 20 times from a sports talk board?

[/QUOTE]

someone who doesn't have the imagination to do anything but post stupid pictures, call everyone Bustchise, and have an odd obsession with vaseline and public self-pleasure. Between him and BeanTurd (with his frequent Dahmer references), the two of them are beyond creepy

[/QUOTE]

Do you think smellymel is Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

Do you think there are many 65 year old morons on planet earth that can rival yourself? 

[/QUOTE]

What do you expect from a guy who goes to Snake Church and thinks Fred Phelps was a great man of God? He's not the brighets bulb at all...maybe 25 watts when the rest of the world is 120.....

He probaly taught TSW how to spell "TURD"...at Cap't Billy's that was considered grad school...cost more...he had to put all his cash into the Tug...

[/QUOTE]

SMELLY[LEFTWL].... you and the Turd= Rusty ARE reviled on this Board. That revilement is undoubtedly the extent of both of your accomplishments in this world.

In fact including THAT singular accomplishment, THE accomplihment that will become you the most in this world will be your leaving it.

[/QUOTE]

OK TURDMAN..once again, cut to the quick by your rapier like wit.....

Tell me...how long have you had this drinking problem?..Do you make late night phone calls from your kitchen table while drinking glass fulls of cheap vodka?...I'm just trying to draw a complete mental picture of you?..Thanks

[/QUOTE]

SMELLY[ LEFTWL].... The STENCHof your IGNORANCE is appalling. You and the TURD=RUSTY are the most REVILED people on this Board. You continue to add to your reputation with anserine remarks!!

[/QUOTE]

bump

[/QUOTE]

bump for SMELLY[LWLOSER]

[/QUOTE]

Hi. TURDMAN....Still drinkin' that Vodka TONIGHT!?

Here, let me...

TURD, TURD, TURD, TURD, TURD !!!!!!!

I'll always have your back bro...glad to help out!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Hey, dude with all the pics........isn't it annoying how the same thing gets said about you over and over and over again?  Sort of reminds me of your M.O.  

How ironic.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He says " Rusty name game could turn into a drinking game" .

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Well, here comes # 29.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey, dude with all the pics........isn't it annoying how the same thing gets said about you over and over and over again?  Sort of reminds me of your M.O.  

How ironic.

[/QUOTE]

Ironic how you talk to yourself while everyone knows you're doing it 'cept "prolly" you....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OK....

What say You Sir?????

[/QUOTE]

glenr makes an imbecile look like Einstein. Where the fool gets this idiotic notion that I became a fan when Brady came along can only be chalked up to her extreme stupidity.

She can't be Rusty. Rusty is an imbecile because of his delusions. glenr is just an imbecile in general. Even Rusty could not fake this degree of stupidity.

Try to find a single post he has ever made that has any worth whatsoever. That doesn't exist.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Dude with pics

LMAO....so, all of the sudden...noone is Bustchise but everyone is TSWFAN?

Well,  that makes you even more of an idiot than Rusty.  You're so confused and twisted up in your own panties.

That's okay.  Considering you have the appropriate IQ of a closet NY Jets fan - we still accept you for who you are. How are your NY Jets doing this off season?

You just can't make this up

Sections
Shortcuts