In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RushThePillPopper's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Question: What kind of lout defends a jerk that has been banned over 20 times from a sports talk board?

someone who doesn't have the imagination to do anything but post stupid pictures, call everyone Bustchise, and have an odd obsession with vaseline and public self-pleasure. Between him and BeanTurd (with his frequent Dahmer references), the two of them are beyond creepy

Do you think smellymel is Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

Do you think there are many 65 year old morons on planet earth that can rival yourself? 

[/QUOTE]

What do you expect from a guy who goes to Snake Church and thinks Fred Phelps was a great man of God? He's not the brighets bulb at all...maybe 25 watts when the rest of the world is 120.....

He probaly taught TSW how to spell "TURD"...at Cap't Billy's that was considered grad school...cost more...he had to put all his cash into the Tug...

[/QUOTE]

SMELLY[LEFTWL].... you and the Turd= Rusty ARE reviled on this Board. That revilement is undoubtedly the extent of both of your accomplishments in this world.

In fact including THAT singular accomplishment, THE accomplihment that will become you the most in this world will be your leaving it.

[/QUOTE]

OK TURDMAN..once again, cut to the quick by your rapier like wit.....

Tell me...how long have you had this drinking problem?..Do you make late night phone calls from your kitchen table while drinking glass fulls of cheap vodka?...I'm just trying to draw a complete mental picture of you?..Thanks

[/QUOTE]

SMELLY[ LEFTWL].... The STENCHof your IGNORANCE is appalling. You and the TURD=RUSTY are the most REVILED people on this Board. You continue to add to your reputation with anserine remarks!!

[/QUOTE]

bump

[/QUOTE]

bump for SMELLY[LWLOSER]

[/QUOTE]

Hi. TURDMAN....Still drinkin' that Vodka TONIGHT!?

Here, let me...

TURD, TURD, TURD, TURD, TURD !!!!!!!

I'll always have your back bro...glad to help out!

[/QUOTE]

More anserine remarks from a non entity of dubious antecedents!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: The Rusty name collection.

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Question: What kind of lout defends a jerk that has been banned over 20 times from a sports talk board?

someone who doesn't have the imagination to do anything but post stupid pictures, call everyone Bustchise, and have an odd obsession with vaseline and public self-pleasure. Between him and BeanTurd (with his frequent Dahmer references), the two of them are beyond creepy

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you think there are many 65 year old morons on planet earth that can rival yourself? 

[/QUOTE]

What do you expect from a guy who goes to Snake Church and thinks Fred Phelps was a great man of God? He's not the brighets bulb at all...maybe 25 watts when the rest of the world is 120.....

He probaly taught TSW how to spell "TURD"...at Cap't Billy's that was considered grad school...cost more...he had to put all his cash into the Tug...

[/QUOTE]

SMELLY[LEFTWL].... you and the Turd= Rusty ARE reviled on this Board. That revilement is undoubtedly the extent of both of your accomplishments in this world.

In fact including THAT singular accomplishment, THE accomplihment that will become you the most in this world will be your leaving it.

[/QUOTE]

Tell me...how long have you had this drinking problem?..Do you make late night phone calls from your kitchen table while drinking glass fulls of cheap vodka?...I'm just trying to draw a complete mental picture of you?..Thanks

[/QUOTE]

SMELLY[ LEFTWL].... The STENCHof your IGNORANCE is appalling. You and the TURD=RUSTY are the most REVILED people on this Board. You continue to add to your reputation with anserine remarks!!

[/QUOTE]

bump

[/QUOTE]

bump for SMELLY[LWLOSER]

[/QUOTE]

Here, let me...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

SMELLY & RUSTY=TWO TURDS together. Both intensely disliked on this Board and NO DOUBT IN REAL LIFE.

BOTH with INCURABLE BRAIN DISEASES!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bump

[/QUOTE]

bump for SMELLY[LWLOSER]

[/QUOTE]

Here, let me...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

SMELLY & RUSTY=TWO TURDS together. Both intensely disliked on this Board and NO DOUBT IN REAL LIFE.

[/QUOTE]

Here, let me...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bump

[/QUOTE]

bump for SMELLY[LWLOSER]

[/QUOTE]

Here, let me...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here, let me...

[/QUOTE]

Is this an example of what you reguard as a worthwhile football post?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Im the REAL KING's comment:

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He is a good one to lecture on football related posts, I'm not sure he has ever made a intelligent football related post on this forum ever.

Notice she's in a thread that slams Rusty, attacking well known Rusty smashers?

That tells you all you need to know about glenr.

[/QUOTE]

Whatever you say sweetie. Aren't you supposed to have me on ignore?

Tell me again how we can win with just passing and no running game. Come on Baby lets here some of your massive football knowledge.

You know like how the offense scoring 3 points in 3 quarters is the defense's fault.

better yet why not repeat what you said about becoming a Pats 'fan' after Brady became QB and about how after he retires you'll find another QB and team to root for.

F'king bandwagon troll woman

[/QUOTE]

OK....

I've been away for over a year and when I read this response by Glen, I'm sorry but almost every word here written says to me this is either Rusty or his twin.

Sorry Glen, but you write as I remember Laz giving his oberservation and later opinion that you were indeed Rusty.

I do apologize if this offends you sir, but the proof is in the pudding so to say, and the "Jig is Up". the Game is Afoot and the Fat Lady is not only singing, but puking her guts out!

Glen, now be honest, we can go on the Steve WilKos Show and settle this once and for all!    

What say You Sir?????

[/QUOTE]

Sorry but I expected you to show a post by me and one by Rusty comparing 'writing styles'. I guess I expected too much when I expected an honest intelligent comparison.

Nice job making a liar out of your self. Go rejoin Babe in the 'I always post football related stuff' BS group

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bump

[/QUOTE]

bump for SMELLY[LWLOSER]

[/QUOTE]

Here, let me...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You know whats funny about this thread. It's full of childish ranting posts by Babe and her quilting circle jerk friends complaining that others post only childish ranting posts. Their capacity for self delusion never ceases to amaze

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bump

[/QUOTE]

bump for SMELLY[LWLOSER]

[/QUOTE]

Here, let me...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here, let me...

[/QUOTE]

how freakin' old are you???? My guess by the childish and unintelligible garbage you spew is 10. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bump

[/QUOTE]

bump for SMELLY[LWLOSER]

[/QUOTE]

Here, let me...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here, let me...

[/QUOTE]

how freakin' old are you???? My guess by the childish and unintelligible garbage you spew is 10. 

[/QUOTE]

Here's a name that hasn't been seen in a while. This thread has them coming out of the woodwork

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Like visiting day at your local juvenile detention center.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to billge's comment:

More like mental institute but I get your drift

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What were you expecting with the likes of glenr and smellymel contributing?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How freakin' stupid.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are the ultimate hate machine on this or any other board...absolutely the most polluted mind I've ever seen...they should place your brain in a glass container and alcohol at Harvard Med School to preserve it and study your decrepit brain cells...Really dude...the single saddest fool on these threads.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Man...my life just improved 1oo % after putting a slew of right wing morons and other tarnished minds on IGNORE...LOL....Hey Babe...I put YOU on Ignore for a change...and unlike you, I'll NEVER "UN" ignore you to see what flaming response you made...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+10

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are the ultimate hate machine on this or any other board...absolutely the most polluted mind I've ever seen...they should place your brain in a glass container and alcohol at Harvard Med School to preserve it and study your decrepit brain cells...Really dude...the single saddest fool on these threads.....

[/QUOTE]

SMELLY[LWLOSER]....Your comments are always imbued with the STENCH of IGNORANCE

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Add:

DougIrwin (current)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Im the REAL KING's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He is a good one to lecture on football related posts, I'm not sure he has ever made a intelligent football related post on this forum ever.

[/QUOTE]

Notice she's in a thread that slams Rusty, attacking well known Rusty smashers?

That tells you all you need to know about glenr.

[/QUOTE]

Whatever you say sweetie. Aren't you supposed to have me on ignore?

Tell me again how we can win with just passing and no running game. Come on Baby lets here some of your massive football knowledge.

You know like how the offense scoring 3 points in 3 quarters is the defense's fault.

better yet why not repeat what you said about becoming a Pats 'fan' after Brady became QB and about how after he retires you'll find another QB and team to root for.

F'king bandwagon troll woman

[/QUOTE]

OK....

I've been away for over a year and when I read this response by Glen, I'm sorry but almost every word here written says to me this is either Rusty or his twin.

Sorry Glen, but you write as I remember Laz giving his oberservation and later opinion that you were indeed Rusty.

I do apologize if this offends you sir, but the proof is in the pudding so to say, and the "Jig is Up". the Game is Afoot and the Fat Lady is not only singing, but puking her guts out!

Glen, now be honest, we can go on the Steve WilKos Show and settle this once and for all!    

What say You Sir?????

[/QUOTE]

Sorry but I expected you to show a post by me and one by Rusty comparing 'writing styles'. I guess I expected too much when I expected an honest intelligent comparison.

Nice job making a liar out of your self. Go rejoin Babe in the 'I always post football related stuff' BS group

[/QUOTE]

Dear GlenR,

I was going to paste and post both you and Rusty, but

After reading your posts and responses to other people it is clear sir, you are 100% Rusty (Pink Hat) the clown.

There was hope 2 years ago that you could be reformed, a changed man of sorts, but unfortunately this, much like most of what you write is an Elusion! Just baron empty space, a complete and total void.

You,  GlenR/Rusty,  are the Higgs Boson of ineptness. You are boldly the bonding agent of total nothingness that fills the ever expanding universe of deep dark worthless space.

I applaud you sir, for you stand out head and shoulders above the rest, you have stood the test of time, and have shown a never ending battle for the "Throne of Moronica"

Therefore we crown you and hail you as, "King GelnR/Rusty" Hero of the Stupid! Yell

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I added his latest. Can anybody verify "Art Vandeley"?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

The real question is how many names did he have before anyone knew who he was ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bump

[/QUOTE]

bump for SMELLY[LWLOSER]

[/QUOTE]

Here, let me...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

goose-like?  are you calling him a honker?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bump

[/QUOTE]

bump for SMELLY[LWLOSER]

[/QUOTE]

Here, let me...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

goose-like?  are you calling him a honker?

[/QUOTE]

ANSERINE....Also stupid,foolish, silly as a goose

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

DOUG IRWIN...aka TRAVIS BEAN aka TURD aka RUSTY

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll give you one a day til the End of Days ...

Today's contribution:   NedBraden

[/QUOTE]

Got any more?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll give you one a day til the End of Days ...

Today's contribution:   NedBraden

[/QUOTE]

Got any more?

[/QUOTE]

I provided Dewey Cox, but it was not logged to the list.  Therefore I stopped.

I have redeployed my Snark Patrol to other hot spots.  I can't afford to have assets engaged in activities that are not achieving the desired goals.