The Rusty name collection.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: The Rusty name collection.

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to mellymel3's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

YOU HAVE RUSTY ON IGNORE!??!!    Now i'm little and a twit because I called you out  I think you are a bored old f a r t who has nothing better to do in his retirement than stir up trouble on this board.  YES he's been banned 21 times and everytime you post some damn headline with his name on it.  I think you and Rusty are the person.

He's here all season long, posting, interacting and contributing.  You barely post yet have gotten on a Clydesdale here.  Who's the bored one stiring up trouble?

Look who it is...Rusty's hemorrhoid!...LMAO...

Do you ever post anything at all about football that's worth reading? You are the penultimate Rusty Stalker...you and your pal Bustchise in all of his useless iterations...add that "turd" TSWFAN, the right wing wackjob

Uh, huh...... Smelly, you have stench about you. Left wing Loser [LWL]

They all do.

Filthy.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH...cut to the quick by your intellectual brilliance...that was the equivalent of saying "OH YEAH!"...

How's the GED class going? Charlestown projects treating you OK these days?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Put the bong down...

Herp Derp

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

Trying to talk or reason with either Babe or Rusty is useless. Neither are capable of looking beyond their own silly twisted agendas, so you may as well try talking with the cat.

I have fallen into the trap of responding to these two morons in the past (I'm human), but find when they are both on ignore, it's just easier all around.

Live & Learn....

glad its working for you

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

I think it's hilarious how there are only two people who try to perpetuate the myth that people hate Rusty. Rusty, and the dude who posts all those stupid pictures.

The same two people who think everyone is Bustchise.

The same two people who lie as often as each other.

Too funny. You just can't make this up.....lol

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

you sure do know a lot about the Jets, Bustchise. It's ironic, since you try to make people think you don't like your team.

LMAO.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Wow whats this iam rubber and your glue thread?lmao

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

It is hilarious and ironic because the dude who posts all the pictures claims everyone is Bustchise or a jet fan.......yet, he knows soooo much about the Jets.  He's gotta be Bustchise.....claiming every else is Bustchise.  You just can't make this up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

so? I barely post because I have a life beyond the Patriots forum. as a member  since 2006   I have just as much right as you do to express what I feel. OK I give up Babe and Rusty are gods here, if you consider name calling ie little twit interacting, contributing, fine keep following the Babe and Rusty parade.

NEGAME:

Dont worry about NAS. He's still pissed because last year he requested an apology from you about something, but instead of apologizing you told him to G.F.Y. and to go back to the Bruins board where he came from lol

Ever since, whenever he senses there's an opening to take a shot at you, he takes it. Today is the latest example

It's kind of funny to watch actually

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:

Who's Bustchise?  Bustchise is a myth....perpetuated by Rusty and the guy who posts stupid pictures all the time.  How goes the pension looting?  LMAO....

How does it feel to be wrong almost as often as Rusty?

Bustchise...people have tired of you.....they know it's you....just go to a NY JETS website...it's time Sitch...

BTW...why not post pics of "you" and your "GF" again...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You'd claim friendship with Osama Bin Laden if he said he hated Rusty...clown!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I think it's hilarious how there are only two people who try to perpetuate the myth that people hate Rusty. Rusty, and the dude who posts all those stupid pictures.

The same two people who think everyone is Bustchise.

The same two people who lie as often as each other.

Too funny. You just can't make this up.....lol

Bustchise...people have tired of you.....they know it's you....just go to a NY JETS website...it's time Sitch...

BTW...why not post pics of "you" and your "GF" again...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You'd claim friendship with Osama Bin Laden if he said he hated Rusty...clown!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

It is hilarious and ironic because the dude who posts all the pictures claims everyone is Bustchise or a jet fan.......yet, he knows soooo much about the Jets.  He's gotta be Bustchise.....claiming every else is Bustchise.  You just can't make this up.

And, what's even funnier is that Rusty and the dude are so paranoid that they actually believe that everyone is Bustchise.  The difference between my posts and theirs - is that I know it's a joke, they think it's "real".  LMAO

I guess if they accuse enough people, one day they will be right .....but prolly not for a really, really loooooong time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

I take a break for 2 months, come back, and it's the same old crap.  One day Babe and the rest of the petulant "adults" are telling Rusty to leave and this place would be better without him.  The next day?  Dedicate a thread to the guy just to bait him in.  It truly is pathetic.

There's this awesome tool in the bottom right corner of each poster's comment.  Don't like what they have to say?  Save the whining and ignore them.  Babe of all people should know this little feature.  He claims he's going to use it because their comments are "useless, nothing ever worth reading" right after another poster exposes him for the fraud he is.  Poor Patsfansince1966.  So senile, angry, and desperate for attention.  It truly is sad.

This...so much of this. People who hate Rusty sure give him a lot of attention on this board...if you really want him to "go away," then starting threads about him that get 225+ posts is not the way to do it.

The post count simply show how many posters revile him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I take a break for 2 months, come back, and it's the same old crap.  One day Babe and the rest of the petulant "adults" are telling Rusty to leave and this place would be better without him.  The next day?  Dedicate a thread to the guy just to bait him in.  It truly is pathetic.

There's this awesome tool in the bottom right corner of each poster's comment.  Don't like what they have to say?  Save the whining and ignore them.  Babe of all people should know this little feature.  He claims he's going to use it because their comments are "useless, nothing ever worth reading" right after another poster exposes him for the fraud he is.  Poor Patsfansince1966.  So senile, angry, and desperate for attention.  It truly is sad.

This...so much of this. People who hate Rusty sure give him a lot of attention on this board...if you really want him to "go away," then starting threads about him that get 225+ posts is not the way to do it.

Satan would not exist if millions of Christians and Moslems did not revile him. I'm sorry YOU all have made Rusty THE BDC rock star.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

you do too you are so obsessed with him and your name calling of him-imbecile, moronic, delusional, mental, is just as bad as his ravings  you've become a bully that wants to keep the this going  just stop!!

Oh dry up you silly little twit. He is clearly an imbecile, liar and mental deficient. Are you really this dense? He's been banned at least 21 times!I'm going to have to ignore you now, as I do to all fools, and as I do to Rusty.

Poor Baby Babe is throwing a tantrum because someone dared to question his/her position as emporer/emperess of this board.

I do remember a time when this was a good board where real Pats fans talked football. This was before Babe and all the other bandwagon armchair GMs turned it into a site for inmature little children to act tough while hiding behind the safety of the internet.

This thread is proof enough of how low this board has become. The chief egomaniac starts it because he/she's ego is threatened by someone else.

Not hardly!!

If there is a single person actually more worthless than Rusty, it's probably glenr. The foll actually preaches people should not use childish insults as he goes on about blowup dolls. He is below worthless. Believe me, the safety of the internet is working in glenr's favor, not mine.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

Trying to talk or reason with either Babe or Rusty is useless. Neither are capable of looking beyond their own silly twisted agendas, so you may as well try talking with the cat.

I have fallen into the trap of responding to these two morons in the past (I'm human), but find when they are both on ignore, it's just easier all around.

Live & Learn....

glad its working for you

tanb-ass is right. Him trying to talk to me at all is useless, since his worthless drivel is on ignore.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:

There's this awesome tool in the bottom right corner of each poster's comment.  Don't like what they have to say?  Save the whining and ignore them.  Babe of all people should know this little feature.  He claims he's going to use it because posters' comments are "useless, nothing ever worth reading" right after somebody exposes him for the fraud he is.  Poor Patsfansince1966.  So senile, angry, and desperate for attention.  It truly is sad.

Babe is Frankie Fitts from American Beauty. If you've seen that movie, you know exactly what I'm talking about there. The pent up anger, the attempt to try to control, the deep rooted homophobia only he himself unable to come out of the closet due to his religious and military backgrounds.

It is truly sad. No doubt about it:

Now, now, now...babe is in official mourning today....his favorite Pastor, Fred Phelps, died today! It's worse than the day his OTHER favorite Pastor, the numbskull from Snake Church got bitten by a rattler and died last month...

Photos: Westboro’s infamous protests

I'll sacrifice a chicken for his soul once I go to Jamaica Plain and stock up on my Santartia supplies!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

Satan would not exist if millions of Christians and Moslems did not revile him. I'm sorry YOU all have made Rusty THE BDC rock star.

You need to understand that infamy is not stardom.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

this thread should be titled:

The Beef Thread: No football talk, just arguing and insults.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

To interpret what Babe said:

HERP DERP, AMEN

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/rustyBDC_zps59eef7b3.jpg

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

the only way babe can get to 20000 post is to harp on rusty , otherwise nobody listens.  so he goes on and on and on!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

so? I barely post because I have a life beyond the Patriots forum. as a member  since 2006   I have just as much right as you do to express what I feel. OK I give up Babe and Rusty are gods here, if you consider name calling ie little twit interacting, contributing, fine keep following the Babe and Rusty parade.

NEGAME:

Dont worry about NAS. He's still pissed because last year he requested an apology from you about something, but instead of apologizing you told him to G.F.Y. and to go back to the Bruins board where he came from lol

Ever since, whenever he senses there's an opening to take a shot at you, he takes it. Today is the latest example

It is funny. That's what he does.  If you take him on and embarrass him, he makes a mental note and then stalks you forever across these boards.

He's still mortified he admitted to feverishly rubbing one out in the balcony of the Garden around fat, drunk men during a Bruins game.  He tried to play it off as him getting laid in the balcony, but anyone who has been in those tight seats knows it would it be impossible to pull off and arguably the worst place on planet earth for it.

That story comes in second as the most awkward made up story I've seen here, only to TFb12's "I became  a Pats fan in 2000 when BB quit the Jets and became GM/head coach of the Pats".

It's so easy to tell when people are full of crap on here.  My bullshitt meter goes off with ease on this board.

Travis Bean.... Are you the TURD aka Deadhead aka Rusty?????

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

NEGAME:

It is funny. That's what he does.  If you take him on and embarrass him, he makes a mental note and then stalks you forever across these boards.

He's still mortified he admitted to feverishly rubbing one out in the balcony of the Garden around fat, drunk men during a Bruins game.  He tried to play it off as him getting laid in the balcony, but anyone who has been in those tight seats knows it would it be impossible to pull off and arguably the worst place on planet earth for it.

That story comes in second as the most awkward made up story I've seen here, only to TFb12's "I became  a Pats fan in 2000 when BB quit the Jets and became GM/head coach of the Pats".

It's so easy to tell when people are full of crap on here.  My bullshitt meter goes off with ease on this board.

Travis Bean.... Are you the TURD aka Deadhead aka Rusty?????

TURD....

HERP DERP...

TURD....

HERP DERP...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

To interpret what Babe said:

HERP DERP, AMEN

Smelly ....You have a stench about you and are Left Wing Loon [LWL]

See last page for background.

Sections
Shortcuts