In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RushThePillPopper's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Question: What kind of lout defends a jerk that has been banned over 20 times from a sports talk board?

someone who doesn't have the imagination to do anything but post stupid pictures, call everyone Bustchise, and have an odd obsession with vaseline and public self-pleasure. Between him and BeanTurd (with his frequent Dahmer references), the two of them are beyond creepy

[/QUOTE]

Do you think smellymel is Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

Do you think there are many 65 year old morons on planet earth that can rival yourself? 

[/QUOTE]

What do you expect from a guy who goes to Snake Church and thinks Fred Phelps was a great man of God? He's not the brighets bulb at all...maybe 25 watts when the rest of the world is 120.....

He probaly taught TSW how to spell "TURD"...at Cap't Billy's that was considered grad school...cost more...he had to put all his cash into the Tug...

[/QUOTE]

SMELLY[LEFTWL].... you and the Turd= Rusty ARE reviled on this Board. That revilement is undoubtedly the extent of both of your accomplishments in this world.

In fact including THAT singular accomplishment, THE accomplishment that will become you the most in this world will be your leaving it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: The Rusty name collection.

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Question: What kind of lout defends a jerk that has been banned over 20 times from a sports talk board?

[/QUOTE]

someone who doesn't have the imagination to do anything but post stupid pictures, call everyone Bustchise, and have an odd obsession with vaseline and public self-pleasure. Between him and BeanTurd (with his frequent Dahmer references), the two of them are beyond creepy

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you think there are many 65 year old morons on planet earth that can rival yourself? 

[/QUOTE]

What do you expect from a guy who goes to Snake Church and thinks Fred Phelps was a great man of God? He's not the brighets bulb at all...maybe 25 watts when the rest of the world is 120.....

He probaly taught TSW how to spell "TURD"...at Cap't Billy's that was considered grad school...cost more...he had to put all his cash into the Tug...

[/QUOTE]

SMELLY[LEFTWL].... you and the Turd= Rusty ARE reviled on this Board. That revilement is undoubtedly the extent of both of your accomplishments in this world.

In fact including THAT singular accomplishment, THE accomplihment that will become you the most in this world will be your leaving it.

[/QUOTE]

OK TURDMAN..once again, cut to the quick by your rapier like wit.....

Tell me...how long have you had this drinking problem?..Do you make late night phone calls from your kitchen table while drinking glass fulls of cheap vodka?...I'm just trying to draw a complete mental picture of you?..Thanks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Oh my, the list is over 25 screen names long now.  How pathetic and sick is this guy?  I imagine he has over 100,000 posts all names combined.  LIFE!  Get one!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll give you one a day til the End of Days ...

Today's contribution:   NedBraden

[/QUOTE]

Keep up the good work.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm sure this loser has over 40 screen names.  There are several we never knew about.  The guy is a mental case!  Seriously, messed up in the head.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RustyTheToeJammer. Show RustyTheToeJammer's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm sure this loser has over 40 screen names.  There are seg to be several we never knew about.  The guy is a mental case!  Seriously, messed up in the head.

[/QUOTE]

Before you call anyone a loser first take a good look in the mirror at yourself for starts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In fact including THAT singular accomplishment, THE accomplihment that will become you the most in this world will be your leaving it.

[/QUOTE]

Tell me...how long have you had this drinking problem?..Do you make late night phone calls from your kitchen table while drinking glass fulls of cheap vodka?...I'm just trying to draw a complete mental picture of you?..Thanks

[/QUOTE]

SMELLY[ LEFTWL].... The STENCHof your IGNORANCE is appalling. You and the TURD=RUSTY are the most REVILED people on this Board. You continue to add to your reputation with anserine remarks!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to RustyTheToeJammer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'm sure this loser has over 40 screen names.  There are seg to be several we never knew about.  The guy is a mental case!  Seriously, messed up in the head.

[/QUOTE]

Before you call anyone a loser first take a good look in the mirror at yourself for starts.

[/QUOTE]

AH....TURD=RUSTY=RUSTYTOEJAMMER with another AKA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, TFB.  First go look in the mirror for starts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TFB,Yell I have to agree with you. I am the old "Stompper" and had major fights with Rusty over the years. I know I got banned 2 times due to the heated agruments with Crusty Rusty, anyone remembering calling him "Rusty Pink Hat"??? ......... Rusty's calims of selling Medical Equipment all over the country and his 60 plus hours a week working, but yet he was on the computer 52 hours a day in his moms basement outside of China Town.... Truth is Rusty is still living somewhere deep inside the Old Danvers State Hospital...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh and as everyone can see, I created this name after I got bounced in my Stompper name from fighting with Rusty... thus making fun of Rustys the real king

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Im the REAL KING's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TFB,Yell I have to agree with you. I am the old "Stompper" and had major fights with Rusty over the years. I know I got banned 2 times due to the heated agruments with Crusty Rusty, anyone remembering calling him "Rusty Pink Hat"??? ......... Rusty's calims of selling Medical Equipment all over the country and his 60 plus hours a week working, but yet he was on the computer 52 hours a day in his moms basement outside of China Town.... Truth is Rusty is still living somewhere deep inside the Old Danvers State Hospital...

[/QUOTE]

Good to see you Stomp. You were a Rusty Stompper extraordinaire. Nobody did it better. He quivered in your presence; like a weasel.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

Hello Babe,

Thank you, good to see you as well! Hope HarleyRoadKing is still here and doing well. Did Laz ever come back or did anyone ever hear from him again?

I just semi retired here in Florida from business and had to drop in and see what was cooking on the Boston front. I'm actually surprised the Boston site is still free and not charging.

I have to say Im shocked to see Rusty still here, the last discussion I had with Laz was if he might actually be a writer for Boston, giving people a hard time to keep the feedback coming in. I'm going to guess that wasn't the case lol.

I also recall Underdog from the Jets area, he also got under Rustys skin lol... Lets face it, Rusty got under Rusty's skin! Too funny indeed! I'm going to have to keep bouncing back in to see his old habbits lol. Tongue Out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

wow...I am amazed....a reply from MellyTwit that does NOT include a stupid picture or mention Bustchise. He may actually be learning but I doubt it. He does however not totally amaze since he does include his new obsession.....tugging (probably with himself)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lmao at you for talking about someones spelling when u cant spell ethier pot calling kettle black.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

DeweyCox

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ohhh, You got me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Im the REAL KING's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, hey.. good to see you back stompper.  Stick around a while.  What Rusty claims and what's real are two different things.  I think everyone has figured that out long ago about the guy.  He is a fake, a fraud.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I see the cackling old ladies like Babe and TFB12 still have nothing football related to discuss on the Pats board.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

SMELLY[ LEFTWL].... The STENCHof your IGNORANCE is appalling. You and the TURD=RUSTY are the most REVILED people on this Board. You continue to add to your reputation with anserine remarks!!

[/QUOTE]

bump

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I see the cackling old ladies like Babe and TFB12 still have nothing football related to discuss on the Pats board.

[/QUOTE]

Nice football related post there, glenr.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yet you felt obliged to respond. 20,000 posts over 5 years? You should get a life

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yeah, and here is another one of his nice football related comments just minutes ago in another thread....

I don't know about hills but I'd like to nestle in those mountains.

He is a good one to lecture on football related posts, I'm not sure he has ever made a intelligent football related post on this forum ever.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and here is another one of his nice football related comments just minutes ago in another thread....

I don't know about hills but I'd like to nestle in those mountains.

He is a good one to lecture on football related posts, I'm not sure he has ever made a intelligent football related post on this forum ever.

[/QUOTE]

Here's the difference between my posts and glenr's.

I contribute nothing football-related to this site, know it, and admit it.

He contributes nothing football-related to this site, is ignorant of that fact, and denies it.

Does anyone remember his childish rant a year ago when he found this other great Pats forum where they discussed nothing but football?   He vowed never to come back.

Maybe he should change his handle to Herpes.  He would be as welcome as that visitor.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does anyone remember his childish rant a year ago when he found this other great Pats forum where they discussed nothing but football?   He vowed never to come back.

[/QUOTE]

And is so pathetically hypocritical he rides me about retiring.

But for Rusty's volume, glenr would be the most worthless and complete P-O-S here.

Sections
Shortcuts