The Rusty name collection.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: The Rusty name collection.

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I suspect our resident imbecile is at least a contender for the Guinness Book regarding being banned from a board. Who gets banned 30 times and keeps coming back?

We need to try and chronicle this astonishing achievement as best we can. Dig deep into those memory banks if you can and let's compile the best list we can so when he gets banned another 30 times we won't have to dig deeper into the multitude of bad recollections.

His fake account names don't count.

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

(I've got to go see a friends band, but I'll be back to add/edit this. Thanks for your help in advance.)

I just don't believe this... the fact that you have any friends, I mean.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to Getzo's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

the obsession with"rusty " on this board  reminds me of a teenage girl who can't get over a lost  boyfriend.  just when he's- thank god-  gone Babe brings him back to life. The man crush you all have for him needs some serious intervention

He basically tells everyone to F OFF in every thread.  During that time, we all try to ignore it and just talk football.  Once in a while, it's good to let it out.  Plus, in a controlled environment like this, it doesn't bog down other threads.

I respectfully disagree with him from time to time, and sometimes make statements which he disagrees with.  Not once has he told me to f off.

Maybe that goes both ways.   

not exactly!!!!! Check the number of people he has called a MORON !!!!!

Says the moron who has literally asked if I was Rusty a record 100 times on this board, apparently too dumb to figure it out on his own.

You deserve to be called a moron for that. That and being a right wing nutty.

UMMMM....  I BELIEVE HE KNOWS, and is mocking you.

Sorry you're too dumb to figure that out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

hi

sup man!

hi

how do u like the offseason so far?

well coming into the offseason i thought we could either pay and have talib or pay and have edelman... not both.. revis for talib is an upgrade i dont care what anyone says. then adding browner makes me very excited for i think we all remember him pounding welker a couple years ago. then edelman coming back is great cause the edelman jersey i bought 5 months ago wont be for nothing lol and i think hes amazing. deadly punt returner. lastly the signing of lafell i like because TB12, (not to be mistaken for the h0mosexual TFB12) needs all the professionally prepared wideouts he can get.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

the obsession with"rusty " on this board  reminds me of a teenage girl who can't get over a lost  boyfriend.  just when he's- thank god-  gone Babe brings him back to life. The man crush you all have for him needs some serious intervention

He basically tells everyone to F OFF in every thread.  During that time, we all try to ignore it and just talk football.  Once in a while, it's good to let it out.  Plus, in a controlled environment like this, it doesn't bog down other threads.

I respectfully disagree with him from time to time, and sometimes make statements which he disagrees with.  Not once has he told me to f off.

Says the moron who has literally asked if I was Rusty a record 100 times on this board, apparently too dumb to figure it out on his own.

That doesnt; make any sense. I go around contantly asking if someone posting under a new name is someone else under a former name?

Umm, he doesn't he know. He's a moron, apparently.

ummm... no.  He knows and you are the moron.  I've never seen someone with a complete lack of common sense like you.  NEVER!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

I think he should go back to Bunker Spreckels... It's a catchy name.

Spreckels is a legendary party animal and had the life, but totally blew it.  There was supposed to be a documentary on him a few years ago, but I am not sure it ever got made.

I agree it's a weird name and somehow has a ring to it.  He's sort of like Hunter S. Thompson in some ways, but a womanizer and who was a surfing junkie.  Has movie potential written all over it.

He inherited a sugar fortune and was Clark Gable's stepson.

To this day, I still think the character "Bunker" in Point Break is a nod to him. Also, Spicoli's character in Fast Times was a nod to him as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp8Co0XCVII

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunker_Spreckels

Just a catchy name...  thanks for the background on the dude... 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

That doesnt; make any sense. I go around contantly asking if someone posting under a new name is someone else under a former name?

ummm... no.  He knows and you are the moron.  I've never seen someone with a complete lack of common sense like you.  NEVER!

Then explain what your above point even means.   The moron runs around bumping him asking if it's really me. LMAO

He's a moron. A short bus riding moron with a small brain and lack of critical thinking skills who challenges nothing.

IT"S CALLED MOCKING.  Ballbusting...ragging....baiting.........

God, How STUPID can one person be?

My previous post means; No entiende Nada.  Especially English!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

I suspect our resident imbecile is at least a contender for the Guinness Book regarding being banned from a board. Who gets banned 30 times and keeps coming back?

We need to try and chronicle this astonishing achievement as best we can. Dig deep into those memory banks if you can and let's compile the best list we can so when he gets banned another 30 times we won't have to dig deeper into the multitude of bad recollections.

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

(I've got to go see a friends band, but I'll be back to add/edit this. Thanks for your help in advance.)

I just don't believe this... the fact that you have any friends, I mean.

LOL.

Of course he doesn't.  He's an angry, embittered 65 year old man who has been a closet all his life living a lie.

LMAO...Frankie Fitts...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

RidingWithTheKing

BassFishing

RidingWithTheKing2

BassFishing2

CliffordWasHere

RussGriswald

BBReigns

NedNiederlander

Bunker Spreckels

HarveyWallbanger

DeadAHead

DeadAHead2

Wolf76

TravisBean

14 screen names that I know of/recall.

Pathetic.

This guy averages about 90 posts per day. You'd have to be on here almost literally all day to read enough threads to be able to post that much.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I liked the King. I have to admit, and I've even told him, it was one of the better avatars Ive seen on here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I'm not sure even Rusty with his steel trap memory can remember all those names.  

There were various versions of Russ Griswold

There was BBReigns

A couple of variations of RidingwiththeKing

Bassfishing

Cliffordwashere

Millions more . . . like army ants in the Amazon . . . a veritable swarm . . . who can count them all? 

Uses a spreadsheet with dates and times.  Resurrects when necessary.  Rusty's cunning!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

I liked the King. I have to admit, and I've even told him, it was one of the better avatars Ive seen on here.

You have to give him credit he's pretty creative with his avatars and names.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Then explain what your above point even means.   The moron runs around bumping him asking if it's really me. LMAO

He's a moron. A short bus riding moron with a small brain and lack of critical thinking skills who challenges nothing.

IT"S CALLED MOCKING.  Ballbusting...ragging....baiting.........

God, How STUPID can one person be?

My previous post means; No entiende Nada.  Especially English!

Mocking me for what?  If I did what he is doing to me, that would be mocking, dummy.

Get a dictionary and get a high school diploma. Him following me around cutting and pasting then asking if I am Rusty and bumping it is nothing I do. Nothing.

Who said you did it?  He's mocking you.  Are you really this f'n stupid?

He's mocking you to get under your skin.  Do you have skin or is it eaten up with alcohol?

mock  (mŏk)

v. mocked, mock·ing, mocks

v.tr.

1. To treat with ridicule or contempt; deride.   You don't recognize the ridicule? Of course not.  You always see the opposite of reality.   rid·i·cule   (rĭd′ĭ-kyo̅o̅l′) n. Words or actions intended to evoke contemptuous laughter at or feelings toward a person or thing: "I know that ridicule may be a shield, but it is not a weapon" (Dorothy Parker). tr.v. rid·i·culed, rid·i·cul·ing, rid·i·cules To expose to ridicule; make fun of.  
    usted no entiende nada, mentiroso!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

LMAO....too true.

Sorta like him thinking everyone is Bustchise....too funny. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

hi

Oh, look!  He is back.  He must have finally collected enough aluminum cans to get his computer fixed and internet turned back on.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Rusty will never be "gone".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

O geez great hurry away from your friends band to come back here and post more crap about your BFF "Rusty"

Don't be anal.

(btw, how many times have you posted in this thread that you tink shouldn't exist?)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I think it's pretty clear that people are so moritifed that I show them uip here, they cannot stand it, so they use their multiple board names or wifey's connection as a mod (RKrap) to ban me for no reason.

THAT is what is pathetic, Kevielana.

The only thing clear is that you are a mental case.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yeah, you're one of the three Rusty lovers on the planet. That makes you a psycho too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You have to give him credit he's pretty creative with his avatars and names.

He just makes up weird combinations of twos, mostly. Like Dobro-Gumfart.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

Can't you folks find something better to do than to gang up on one person.....

No, they can't. They have very low self esteem and are insecure adults so they feel better by ganging up and attacking others who are less miserable than themselves.

Misery loves company, Mel. You know that.

Just tell smellymel3 the truth you monkey boy. You love attention, even if it's negative. You probably prefer the negative. You're that nuts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Don't make fun of mentally challenged children, bean-brain.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

RidingWithTheKing

BassFishing

RidingWithTheKing2

BassFishing2

CliffordWasHere

RussGriswald

BBReigns

NedNiederlander

Bunker Spreckels

HarveyWallbanger

DeadAHead

DeadAHead2

Wolf76

TravisBean

14 screen names that I know of/recall.

Pathetic.

This guy averages about 90 posts per day. You'd have to be on here almost literally all day to read enough threads to be able to post that much.

Actually, ya don't. You just have to be quick and engaged on multiple threads, know what you are talking about with enough confidence to present a good premise, and do it in more than one thread.

This is like saying, a human only makes so many statements (with support) per day.

Some people are secure in what they know to be true and some are not. 

and some are just blowhards who think they know a lot more than they actually do and can't admit they are wrong even when shown repeatedly (hint hint)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

hi

Oh, look!  He is back.  He must have finally collected enough aluminum cans to get his computer fixed and internet turned back on.

can it, troll

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

What about Neal Page? Good lord what a toolbag this guy is...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

hi

can it, troll

LOL, Can it!  I get it.  Aluminum cans.  You just can't get away from it. 

How many shopping carts of aluminum can did it take to get your computer fixed and internet turned on?

Sections
Shortcuts