The Rusty name collection.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: The Rusty name collection.

In response to agcsbill's comment:

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

This thread needs to stop ,its clear that hes insecure using famous names he wishes he was plain and simple.

Hence, regardless of the many monikers, the give away that the poster is Rusty is the prose, consistent stances (Brady bashing) and name calling.  Just can't seem to change his/her coat.

Is there a difference between Rusty's attacks on Brady and Babe's attacks on everyone not named Brady? Opposite sides of the same coin.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I suspect our resident imbecile is at least a contender for the Guinness Book regarding being banned from a board. Who gets banned 30 times and keeps coming back?

We need to try and chronicle this astonishing achievement as best we can. Dig deep into those memory banks if you can and let's compile the best list we can so when he gets banned another 30 times we won't have to dig deeper into the multitude of bad recollections.

His fake account names don't count.

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

(I updated the names. Will do as information comes in.)

Rusty has a collection of names and Babe has a collection of 'I am quitting this site permently' posts. Both are cut from the same cloth. Posting here is all about ego feeding not about football and the Pats. But at least Rusty is actually a Pats fan. Babe on the other hand has admitted he/she is a 'I follow the Pats because Brady is cute' phony fan and will pick up another team with a cute QB when Brady is retired.

Ya, Didn't you retire to move on to bigger better places where mature posters, post to talk Pats?  You get kicked out?  LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I like the DEADHEAD NAME the best.. He should have kept that one. But Rus will be Rus.

I never knew he was riding with the king that was a good one too. LMAO. LMAO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

This thread needs to stop ,its clear that hes insecure using famous names he wishes he was plain and simple.

Hence, regardless of the many monikers, the give away that the poster is Rusty is the prose, consistent stances (Brady bashing) and name calling.  Just can't seem to change his/her coat.

Is there a difference between Rusty's attacks on Brady and Babe's attacks on everyone not named Brady? Opposite sides of the same coin.

I agree and this discussion is about Rusty.  At least Babe has not been banned and subsequently resurrects under many different names.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:

The obsession with Rusty is out of hand. I get the ongoing feud that has been going on ever since SB46, after which Rusty went into anti-Brady mode. But there have been times last season where there were several threads on the first page alone dedicated to Rusty-bashing.

I didn't like the anti-Babe thread from last week or whenever it was, and I don't like the anti-Rusty threads.

If you get offended by him, take the high road.

And I'm not defending his name-calling, and certainly don't agree with the view that Brady is keeping this team back. But whenever you get into a flame-war you lose credibility, even if you make an otherwise good point. That goes for Rusty as it goes for the rest of us.

Rusty is here to stay, like it or not. By starting threads like these, the only thing you show the board is how deep under your skin he really is.

Babe considers him/herself to be the king/queen of this board. Rusty doesn't bow and Babe can't take people who refuse to acknowledge his/her perfection.

Well. I believe that is more descriptive of you BBF, Rusty.

Hell, he even calls himself the king, just so you know.

If, you don't agree, OFF With Your Head.

Ha, It even threatens to call the cops or CPS on folks that don't agree with his s hit (and yes, that's exactly what it is...BS LIES) proclaiming that they are unfit to parent.!!!!

What a dope?  Are you him?  I refuse to believe any SANE person would condone that crap.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

No. It cant stop. YOU must post post post... because we cant get enough of your avatar.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Wolf76 was very short-lived...didn't even make it to 100 posts!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Yes, deep under your skin.

why should one take his bs and not be able to fight back? Just curious.

It's nearly impossible to ignore him even after placing him on ignore, because others (including himself) will quote/reply the posts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

I like turtles.

the candy, animal, or band?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

opposites attract....lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Go away Rusty!!!!...............................................5 minutes elapse.............................................hey, someone better start a thread about Rusty!!!!

Facepalm - only a few posters see the irony.  If I had a way to share a flowchart about this "get lost...wait, come back!" phenomenon, I would. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

More interest in you Bean than Wilfork, Browner or Lafell.  Whats that all about?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

hi

Oh, look!  He is back.  He must have finally collected enough aluminum cans to get his computer fixed and internet turned back on.

Is nypatsfan the same as Rusty, Mel, or the pension looting guy?   I don't remember?

Who knows, he is just a troll who sides with Rusty.  That's tells all that needs to be known about him.  He started with a Babe obsession now has moved on to me.  He has never posted 1 football related comment.  Probably someone's second or third user name.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty will be mocked forever here, even if he decides to leave one day (hopefully very soon) people will refer to trolls and ridiculously dumb posts as being Rusty.  He is the village idiot, he will always be made fun of here. 

So does someone have a revised list of all his names?  How pathetic to be banned so many times and keep coming back.  Dude is a loser.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Rusty will be mocked forever here, even if he decides to leave one day (hopefully very soon) people will refer to trolls and ridiculously dumb posts as being Rusty.  He is the village idiot, he will always be made fun of here. 

So does someone have a revised list of all his names?  How pathetic to be banned so many times and keep coming back.  Dude is a loser.

TFB.. why should Rusty EVER consider leaving when we blast our out of town posters relentlessly and they come back for more.  If anything, Rusty stays true to his opinions, whether we agree or not.  If I can say anything positive.. his stance does not waiver in the wind like a politician trying to satisfy everyone.  What I do dislike is his "attack dog" tendancy against an opposing poster with name calling and all.  Totally unneccessary.  Just agree to disagree.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

opposites attract....lol

Scary but true

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

There was ClarkGriswold which like a lot of the others on the list he got to use twice because they got unbanned after the board reset.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

The undisputed king of names is still Leon/Togah the Jets troll. If you count all the times he used to pick a name associated with our opponent on any given week he's been through a couple of hundred at least.  He's also been around 10 years or so.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB.. why should Rusty EVER consider leaving when we blast our out of town posters relentlessly and they come back for more.  If anything, Rusty stays true to his opinions, whether we agree or not.  If I can say anything positive.. his stance does not waiver in the wind like a politician trying to satisfy everyone.  What I do dislike is his "attack dog" tendancy against an opposing poster with name calling and all.  Totally unneccessary.  Just agree to disagree.

Other team trolls and Rusty are two different situations, imo. Yeah, they talk up their team here but we all just mostly laugh at them because Patriot success is better then their teams success.  However, as outsiders they bring a different perspective and can discuss the faults of the Team without getting their panties in a wad.  Rusty on the other hand, can't.  He has an agenda that he pushes here.  Patriots, BB, Kraft can do no wrong while all other teams can't do anything correct.  It's foolish to even think that is the case, yet he does and does so at all cost.  Yes, the Patriots are awesome but come on! 

Rusty lies, makes up false stats in order to push his agenda and then when called out he continues to act like he is correct and everyone else is wrong.  I dislike fans like that, I really do.  It's a discussion forum, he doesn't seem to know how to have a legit discussion.  If he doesn't get his away, if you don't agree with him or jump on board with him then he resorts to the childish behavior of name calling, putting people down instead of having a good discussion.  Oh, and when something turns out good he is the one who said it was going to happen, lol!  He is just a fraud, a bad fungus here.  We can deal with the other team trolls, but Rusty is just a embarrassment.  There is a reason he has been banned so many times here.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

hi

Oh, look!  He is back.  He must have finally collected enough aluminum cans to get his computer fixed and internet turned back on.

Is nypatsfan the same as Rusty, Mel, or the pension looting guy?   I don't remember?

Who knows, he is just a troll who sides with Rusty.  That's tells all that needs to be known about him.  He started with a Babe obsession now has moved on to me.  He has never posted 1 football related comment.  Probably someone's second or third user name.

So what you're actually saying is that anyone who agrees with Rusty is a troll but Babe who has admitted he is a fan of the Pats only because Brady is cute is not a troll

Hmmm, I don't see that in the response. Perhaps, you're reading in between invisible sentences?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

hi

So what you're actually saying is that anyone who agrees with Rusty is a troll but Babe who has admitted he is a fan of the Pats only because Brady is cute is not a troll

Hmmm, I don't see that in the response. Perhaps, you're reading in between invisible sentences?

Who knows, he is just a troll who sides with Rusty. This doesn't look invisible to me. Leon the Jets troll always sides with Babe's relentless BB/Kraft attacks. I don't see anyone holding that against him/her.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Who knows, he is just a troll who sides with Rusty. This doesn't look invisible to me. Leon the Jets troll always sides with Babe's relentless BB/Kraft attacks. I don't see anyone holding that against him/her.

I don't even read leon's stuff.  I rarely even see him around here until 1-2 weeks before a Patriots-Jets game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

The obsession with Rusty is out of hand. I get the ongoing feud that has been going on ever since SB46, after which Rusty went into anti-Brady mode. But there have been times last season where there were several threads on the first page alone dedicated to Rusty-bashing.

I didn't like the anti-Babe thread from last week or whenever it was, and I don't like the anti-Rusty threads.

If you get offended by him, take the high road.

And I'm not defending his name-calling, and certainly don't agree with the view that Brady is keeping this team back. But whenever you get into a flame-war you lose credibility, even if you make an otherwise good point. That goes for Rusty as it goes for the rest of us.

Rusty is here to stay, like it or not. By starting threads like these, the only thing you show the board is how deep under your skin he really is.

Not exactly

Yes, deep under your skin.

Cupcake... YOU are entitled to your opinion and I won't call you a Moron

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:

I've been on this board for awhile and have no problem with him or anyone else for that matter -all comments are welcome-now the childish back and forth seems ridiculous at times-but it is the dead part of the NFL year excluding the draft -it seems some posters enjoy it-nothing personal to me--I also think Rusty is a big Pats fan and enjoys posting  -for all we know the guy is crippled and this is his one enjoyment-so who cares Post away!

The TURD disrespects  anyone who disagrees with him. THAT is patently obvious and being PATS fan doesn't mitigate his actions!!!!!!

bump

bump

Sections
Shortcuts